fao goa GMs

Ormorof

FH is my second home
no hes not tempted to play with the game mechanics.

i can understand that as it would be sooooooooooooooooooooo dull after about 50 mins of oneshotting everything :)

Tilda

Aoln said:
Any reply to this? Even a "no, we can't be arsed getting the resources" would be nice :p
Getting the chronicles looking like the italian ones with their stats would be amazing.

Any idea when the photos on the web page can be updated, they're more than a little out of date ;)

Tilda

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
Players looking for a game of this type will find information about DAoC in the same places as they will find info about EQ, SWG, WoW etc.

Well, I think all Amazon users just got mailed a deal on EQ II. I certainly did, and I've not bought any games from them.

Darzil

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
I have a question aswell, would it be possible for you guys to make the webdesign team aware of the fact that although the page is lowly all the flash is totally ruining it.

oh and btw, I submitted an app. for E/E for alb/pryd like 1 year or so ago, should I resubmit with change of GM´s or do you have all Kemor´s aswell? :)

Afuldan

Fledgling Freddie
Wow. As the few people who pay attention to me at all know, I'm from the American servers. /appeal isn't that great lol. You generally get a response in like 4 hours and sometimes you end up with a CSR who's got a stick in his/her respective ass.

Myself I think it's really neat that the Euro CSR's even do these "event things". Peeps over here just don't take the time to do that for us.

A few technical questions:

One: Can you REALLY get to lvl 100? and if so you can solo the dragon can't you? :p

I understand that you people are mature enough not to toy with the game mechanics, but if the whimm took you, what all tools are at your disposal?

P.S.: Level 100 animst? pfft. roll a real character imo ^^

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
Afuldan said:
I understand that you people are mature enough not to toy with the game mechanics, but if the whimm took you, what all tools are at your disposal?

heh you should let Sharma answer that one <muahahahhahahahaha(tm)>

incase you don´t actually know what I mean, Sharma got his hands on a GM tool together with some others and used it to make apocalypse and gole among others pop in emain :)

A

Aoln

They seem to have pretty much everything at their disposal, i remember kemor aoe nuking for 3k in a mini apoc model after a bugged sidi raid :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom