FAO: Glottis

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Glottis_Xanadu

Mythic stating that LA damage was bugged and changing the way LoS works for archers are 2 different things NoAim.
And comparing a scout to something as overpowered as a Zerker or SB were and savage are is funny. I wished.
Give bow styles like snare, bleed, and stun, and then archers might be able to compete.
Regards, Glottis

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Mythic stating that LA damage was bugged and changing the way LoS works for archers are 2 different things NoAim.
And comparing a scout to something as overpowered as a Zerker or SB were and savage are is funny. I wished.
Give bow styles like snare, bleed, and stun, and then archers might be able to compete.
Regards, Glottis

please, tell me why its different with LA being fixed and LoS for archers, or how about asd or savage fix, shammy end regen or sumt vs archer los fix.

V

VodkaFairy

Regards, Glottis

Glottis what happened yesterday?

You shot me for like 180-200 dmg, while you normally hit for 400 with normal shots. RS? Unbuffed?

Just curious o_O

Shame about sst + lightnin add tho :p

N

-Nuked-

Originally posted by Powahhh
go cry somewhere else
it is a los "bug" like chanter pets,like necro was, so piss off
if anytime we came here and say xxx abuse the los bug of chanter pet wohoo we gonna fill this forums with more crap

an enchanter can not control if the pet is attacking someone out of the LoS. (edit: ok well he/she can but its abit harder then making the choice if to shoot through a wall or not) A ranged stealther can. bit of a difference, how about you go cry on another thread about something that is VERY VERY DIFFERENT!

as for you glottis, read above what both noaim and belomar have said, if im standing right against the wall no matter where you stand, i will be out of LoS, when i get home, as i said i'll throw some screenshots in!

I couldnt care less if he plays his scout more or not to be honest. The only problem i have is the constant number of whines he produces on these boards, but yet he choose to abuse this "bug" himself. you could call it making a point ;) (when i finally get to it ;) :D)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
Glottis what happened yesterday?

You shot me for like 180-200 dmg, while you normally hit for 400 with normal shots. RS? Unbuffed?

Just curious o_O

Shame about sst + lightnin add tho :p

I maybe was using Rapid Fire, or indeed RS.
Don't remember where it was. If it was near amg it must have been RF.

Nuked, you are the one talking crap. I asked you to report it to GoA. Let them evaluate what happend, if i was cheating, if it was a bug, etc.
Or sure, post the screens tonight. Have no idea what wall you mean. But if you mean inside the room against one of the north or south walls, of course I can hit you if I'm close enough to the room, right angle.
Regards, Glottis

N

-Nuked-

if you're close enough then being the door is open, you should be in view, right?

what do i need to report it to GOA for? its a known bug which is getting changed

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by -Nuked-
if you're close enough then being the door is open, you should be in view, right?

what do i need to report it to GOA for? its a known bug which is getting changed

Cause you come to BW and claim I'm bug abusing, which is equal to cheating in my book. All I know is I shot all of you playing as I would normally. Not trying to pull of some bug.
I hate people warping all over the place like some well known SB did to me today :( I hate people lag jumping up at DF. I hate people who don't see the 2nd door in a keep and still go in.
I also hate people strifing and stuff in order to abuse some stupid coding that Mythic did.
Anyway, lets see those screens.
Regards, Glottis

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Arnor
please, tell me why its different with LA being fixed and LoS for archers, or how about asd or savage fix, shammy end regen or sumt vs archer los fix.

S

Spamb0t

Originally posted by greenfingers
Archer classes have no chance against a caster, unless the caster is played ... VERY ... bad!

slighty true.
i wouldnt say VERY badly played, but most archers would lose to a decent caster, qc/bt is a bitch

luckily those insta shit thingys dont interupt the archer anymore.. right?

N

-Nuked-

http://freespace.virgin.net/midget.daoc/amg.jpg

ok thats the ss, as i said it doesnt show much apart from damage i took. while i took that damage i was in that same possition, when we charged and killed you (just over 1 minute later) you was north. from the possition im standing, not even robinhood could shoot me unless he was standing right in the doorway, and im not exactly going to stand in the doorway and take 5 shots unless you now have a stun arrow style! if i wasnt in this same possition for the whole fight, i wouldnt even bother comming and posting this thread. thats why i ask!

N

-Nuked-

Originally posted by Spamb0t
slighty true.
i wouldnt say VERY badly played, but most archers would lose to a decent caster, qc/bt is a bitch

luckily those insta shit thingys dont interupt the archer anymore.. right?

im not so sure about that ... first shot should take about 60% off a caster (crit) now an eld could get a nearsight off or move out of LoS (depending on the situation and spec) but it doesnt take many seconds to rapid fire the other 40%.. especially with the range of a scout. the 2nd shot will make them move slow the 3rd will be the rps!

S

Spamb0t

the first shot would be BT'd. since every decent caster keep bt on at all times ;o

and that means the archers strongest first critshot is not there ;o

N

-Nuked-

also true, but often a stealther will pop on a caster when they see fg vs fg (or more then 1 person etc), usually im target 1, so someone else gets rid of the BT anyway. not many casters roam to a mg alone

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Lol, I don't even find this thread worth commenting on anymore...
You think you cannot be touched where you are standing.
I could draw a pic showing the wall and the amg room, but from the stairs I have a nice view of you there.
Anyway, I can shoot you from the stairs there. So was not even the los issue playing here. Just your brain not working.
Regards, Glottis

N

-Nuked-

yep and your xray vision :rolleyes: if you can see a caster standing in a room while you stand on the steps, then you have some crazy RA. i'll be fucked if i can get a target, or even see anyone standing in that possition while im camping the steps, and if you can allways get a good shot on someone from there why dont we just got owned in 2minutes when we go to the room? do you even know what LoS is?

can you not see that big gray thing infront of me .... you know!? the wall!!! am i standing that close to the door that it may be possible to get a lucky shot? no.
this isn't diablo 2, you dont have guided arrows.

N

-Nuked-

if thats so, why does it take so long normally? we use the same tactic and it takes you guys ages. are you telling me in the whole time we are in the room you never have us targeted?:sleeping:

O

old.Zoyster

No1. because, its difficult to target a slim elf, behind 2 Mooses.

No2. To target u in particular, and nuke you 3 times, in the space of the door opening and then closing, is kinda difficult, especially when u keep moving. Don't forget, I can't Stun, or I can't demezz, or I can't run in spamming 1 PBAOE/second. All i can do is mmmm the humble unassisted naked old-skool DD and bolt.

So if I have u targetted first, it can be done.

No3. You have Garbaonoch to protect j0000

Er and anywayz it doesn't take us ages............I think you r putting me in the same basket as those Albs that fell prey to those PBAOE at Amg. Usually, when we came against you in there, the battle is over in seconds, not always us standing at the end tho:D

N

-Nuked-

ok, but how close would i need to be to the doorway (considering i hadn't shown myself at door in the first place) as far as i remember the SS was taken straight after i rez rezzed .. thats why you see the healer sitting. so i hadn't been near the door.

O

old.Zoyster

Mebe I have been studying to hard or summthing, but from that Screenie, I can Draw a Straight line from u to the stairs, like Glottis says, thru the open door. What makes you think you can't nuke from the stairs ???

M

minime_

Glottis wants attention, dont give it to him.

P

Powahhh

so fuck off
you make me feel dizzy
if you can't report him why you breaking our balls in here?
go report to goa and leave us in peace...
lets all start a new secion of crap discussion in here
<this one abuse a bug that will get fixed one day someday>

[T.O.A.A.B.T.W.G.F.O.D.S] Glottis

sounds nice

nah :puke:

btw +1 IBTL
Yougotwtfpwnedandyouareheretocrymorenoob!!1122 etc

N

-Nuked-

Yes, ok, you got me Nuked.
Phear my X-ray vision.
Damn, you are a true fool.
Regards, Glottis

LOL, erm glottis, do me a favor and look at my compus ... IM LOOKING NORTH, RETARD. your looking at the wrong wall... o sorry, i forgot! you have bouncing arrows RA?

and yes you was north. i know this because
1) the way the arrows were in me
2) /face :rolleyes:

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by choonz
"ok well basically it looks like it isnt a bug BUT it could still class as 1 if you go by the laws of logic that tells us you cant shoot throw walls. you cant tell me its hard not to abuse this "bug", if you know you cant see the person, then dont fire "

Its not exactly possible either to resurrect, or to wave your hands so there comes damage out of it.

Stop comparing RL with a game lol

N

-Nuked-

who said anything about real life? LoS says you cant shoot throw walls at a target!

P

Puppetmistress

an enchanter can not control if the pet is attacking someone out of the LoS. (edit: ok well he/she can but its abit harder then making the choice if to shoot through a wall or not) A ranged stealther can. bit of a difference, how about you go cry on another thread about something that is VERY VERY DIFFERENT!

YOU CAN - YOU JUST HAVE TO PUT THE PET ON FUCKING PASSIVE

Which is as easy as calling off a shot. Nobody does it, ofcourse not.

P

Puppetmistress

who said anything about real life? LoS says you cant shoot throw walls at a target!

Says who exactly? If you can volley through the roof in the game I dont understand why you cannot shoot through walls.

N

-Nuked-

because the point behind volley is that it does exactly that. if we could all be shot throw brick walls (non stop)in daoc. then he wouldnt be whining about room camping now would he?

N

-Nuked-

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
YOU CAN - YOU JUST HAVE TO PUT THE PET ON FUCKING PASSIVE

Which is as easy as calling off a shot. Nobody does it, ofcourse not.

and the point in taking a passive pet into emain is what exactly ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread