FAO: Glottis

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

-Nuked-

Originally posted by andruril
All savages must stop playing till they get nerfed then, bug-abusing bastards, they're a bugged class... :wall:

would be nice :D quad isnt a bug though is it, they are just making triple chance higher and quad chance lower? either way, i see your point :D but they aint quading people through walls ;) or quad hitting from a 1500 range

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Yawn.
I thought Hibs were supposed to be the intellectual realm?
Regards, Glottis

N

-Nuked-

if thats so, i understand why your in albion

S

Spamb0t

Originally posted by -Nuked-
. ranged stealthers should be using the same coding as the casters, i dont understand why it has only just be fixed or its only just now being changed

u can cast bolts thru walls the same way archers can shoot thru walls.

and also if uve begun casting a DD and someone moves behind a wall it often hits too ;o

N

-Nuked-

this wasnt the odd lucky shot that got me as i was just out of line of sight, this was a series of 3+ shots

N

noaim

Well since Glottis claims everyone who plays a savage atm, and everyone who played a zerker prenerf, are cheaters, that makes him a cheater to, by his own definition?

O

old.Nol

Is that scum Glottis cheating again, like those alb scum that raided dagda when the server was down or those scummy Necro's that were abusing los?

Something about NP etc...

Regards Nol

X

Xeanor

Well shooting ppl at AMG is all he can do no? ^^

I

ilienwyn

Originally posted by old.Nol
Is that scum Glottis cheating again, like those alb scum that raided dagda when the server was down or those scummy Necro's that were abusing los?

Something about NP etc...

Regards Nol

haha, quite funny nol. Only forgot the hibbie part ;) :)

R

Ravenbourne

Originally posted by loxleyhood
Archers can shoot through walls if you are in their line of sight when they first pull the bow. It is fixed in an upcoming patch.
Only if you have drawn your bow while they are in view

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by Ravenbourne
Only if you have drawn your bow while they are in view

Isn't that what I said?

if you are in their line of sight when they first pull the bow.

Why yes, it was.

R

Ravenbourne

Isn't that what I said?

Why yes, it was.

Yes, being distracted, wife chattering to me while on comp bug

O

old.Nol

look what happened lox...

hell_freeze.jpg

time to say sorry imo....

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Can you post some proof pls instead of making such stupid, retarded comments.
Are you actually saying I hit you 3 times for 1k damage out of sight, or are you saying I shot you 3 times for 150-200 damage (rf) or are you saying I shot you 3 times for 400 damage (normal shots)?
You see, your story keeps changing.
Doors open, I click on someone, I can get a shot, and most likely another normal shot before the doors close again.
I sincerly doubt I got the chance to triple crit shot you, or triple normal shot you. Maybe I did manage a triple rf shot, no idea.

But sure, please report this to GoA, let them pull server logs.
If you won't do that, kindly shut up.
I died at amg as you lot called up backup, and yet another fg Hibs arrived. They then nuked me as I ran through the AMG from the Hib side to the Alb side, made a sharp left turn towards the north.
I died at the spikes near the wall, last nuke was for 400hp.
You see me posting "FOA: overpowered hibbie".
Have fun with your retarded pets, and keep believing AMG room camping is elite, skilled, etc.
Next thing you will be saying you staff killed me all the way from 100 to 0% hp, just like our brave bard Don.
Regards, Glottis

O

old.Nol

HEAR YE! HEAR YE!

On this day of our Lord, The king of retarded comments tells someone to stop making retarded comments...

ALL HAIL KING REGARDS GLOTTIS!!

PS regards has got to be the stupidest name in daoc...

N

-Nuked-

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Can you post some proof pls instead of making such stupid, retarded comments.
Are you actually saying I hit you 3 times for 1k damage out of sight, or are you saying I shot you 3 times for 150-200 damage (rf) or are you saying I shot you 3 times for 400 damage (normal shots)?
You see, your story keeps changing.
Doors open, I click on someone, I can get a shot, and most likely another normal shot before the doors close again.
I sincerly doubt I got the chance to triple crit shot you, or triple normal shot you. Maybe I did manage a triple rf shot, no idea.

But sure, please report this to GoA, let them pull server logs.
If you won't do that, kindly shut up.
I died at amg as you lot called up backup, and yet another fg Hibs arrived. They then nuked me as I ran through the AMG from the Hib side to the Alb side, made a sharp left turn towards the north.
I died at the spikes near the wall, last nuke was for 400hp.
You see me posting "FOA: overpowered hibbie".
Have fun with your retarded pets, and keep believing AMG room camping is elite, skilled, etc.
Next thing you will be saying you staff killed me all the way from 100 to 0% hp, just like our brave bard Don.
Regards, Glottis

stupid retarded comments :rolleyes: this comming from glottis everyone :clap: i've got ss of you shooting me 5 times and hitting 3 times for 2xx damage and miss twice, while im stood at the wall at the side of the door, but if i post them, what would it prove? that i got hit by someone and i could have moved to the side of the wall then taken a SS just so i could come to BW and cry at you! get real glottis. check my whine count .... i think you will find its far lower then yours. stop stressing glottis, you didnt have to insert another whine in your answer either

G

greenfingers

oooooh .. wait .. this must be the wrong thread ....

Elds have:

9 Sec stun.
Various instant debuff shouts (str/con (AE), dex, dex/quick (AE), str).
Then there is the disease AE and singel targeted.
AE Mezz.
DD's & PBAoE.

+ alot more nice stuff .. but that's just some sort of variation .... right?

G

Glottis_Xanadu

If my comment was a whine, what was yours?
I posted it to show that it can and does happen.

You come onto BW without any evidence and call me a cheater just because you got shot somewhere in the amg room.
I doubt I made a serious impact, as you losers are in that room 24/7 anyway.
There is no magical archer bug, I need LoS at the start to target you in order to shoot you. It works the same as your casting, except it is slower and does less damage.
Regards, Glottis

G

greenfingers

let me plz, plz, reply to my own post! :D

Archer classes have no chance against a caster, unless the caster is played ... VERY ... bad!

take this into your consideration Nuked.

Regards, etc :p

G

greenfingers

that's not fair .... Glottis U cheated !

get back in line ! ;)

N

-Nuked-

Originally posted by greenfingers
let me plz, plz, reply to my own post! :D
Archer classes have no chance against a caster, unless the caster is played ... VERY ... bad!
take this into your consideration Nuked.
Regards, etc :p

lol :D i hope your not serious :p

N

-Nuked-

If my comment was a whine, what was yours?
I posted it to show that it can and does happen.

You come onto BW without any evidence and call me a cheater just because you got shot somewhere in the amg room.
I doubt I made a serious impact, as you losers are in that room 24/7 anyway.
There is no magical archer bug, I need LoS at the start to target you in order to shoot you. It works the same as your casting, except it is slower and does less damage.
Regards, Glottis

===================================

Dark Age of Camelot

Version 1.64 Release Notes

Tuesday, August 12, 2003

===================================

NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES

- Archer line of sight is now checked both at the draw and the release of a shot.

So this isn't actually a bug, it's just that in a future patch it will be calculated differently.

what evidence do you want glottis??? how can i prove you shot me through a wall unless i have a movie of it happening? i'll get someone to host this screenshot, it shows you shooting me 5 times as i said. the door is open at the moment the ss is taken ... all i have to say is how many of you are going to stand in a doorway and get shot? i didnt go near the door from shot 1. but as i said, a screenshot will prove nothing but ill get it for you anyway

edit: as for my comment being a whine, am i complaining about the damage done, or asking if this is bug abuse? try reading ... i dont know about you, but asking how you managed to shoot through a wall is hardly a whine, try see it as a question. let me use an example of a whine for you

I died at amg as you lot called up backup, and yet another fg Hibs arrived.

thats 1. .. and by the way you dont need to call for help when fighting at amg moron :rolleyes: but then you always have some excuse

and thats another 1, btw#2 who said "amg room camping" was elite or skilled apart from you?? sorry for being smart enough to use any advantage we can in order to kill you all! :rolleyes:

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by greenfingers
oooooh .. wait .. this must be the wrong thread ....

Elds have:

9 Sec stun.
Various instant debuff shouts (str/con (AE), dex, dex/quick (AE), str).
Then there is the disease AE and singel targeted.
AE Mezz.
DD's & PBAoE.

+ alot more nice stuff .. but that's just some sort of variation .... right?

OMG, STOP THE PRESS!!1!

ELDS HAVE STUFF AND THIS IS CRITICAL INFORMATION WITH REGARDS TO GLOTTIS ABUSING LOS!!!1!ONETWENTY

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Nuked, tell me how my LoS differs from your LoS?
It does not. It is the same.
Except soon, in 1.64, archers will be checked 2 times, at draw and at release, instead of casters who don't take 3s anyway.
And if I shot you inside the room, I was either at the stairs, or right at the door.

Nol, you had one nice night, where rr9/rr10 hib casters managed to gank a sizeable Alb force.
Don't start thinking you are elite and all of that. I see VGN and LA run straight up into the AMG room, even when there are no Albs at the amg. Starting to get very boring.
Regards, Glottis

P

Powahhh

Originally posted by -Nuked-
the 1044 was in the middle of the room sorta, with the doors closed JUST after i had been rezzed, litrally ... 3seconds after no longer, and i have witnesses ... you cant crit shot every 3seconds i dont think, i had buffs down and was rez sick, so maybe it was just normal damage, but still i should have been out of view .. either way, even when i was buffed (and being guarded) he was shooting throw the wall.

go cry somewhere else
it is a los "bug" like chanter pets,like necro was, so piss off
if anytime we came here and say xxx abuse the los bug of chanter pet wohoo we gonna fill this forums with more crap

M

Miniwhack

Die IRL stealthergimps!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

B

Belomar

Except soon, in 1.64, archers will be checked 2 times, at draw and at release, instead of casters who don't take 3s anyway.
Uhh, hello, Einstein, casters have had these double LoS checks since forever. I wish my nukes would land if I just get them started even if the enemy is out of LoS by the time I finish, but sadly, this is not the case.

N

noaim

Originally posted by Belomar
Uhh, hello, Einstein, casters have had these double LoS checks since forever. I wish my nukes would land if I just get them started even if the enemy is out of LoS by the time I finish, but sadly, this is not the case.

You beat me to it.

Also, Glottis you are a cheater cause you abuse something that gets fixed later.

So dont play your scout more until it gets fixed, you cheating scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread