FAO: Glottis

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Glottis_Xanadu

lol, I could not have shot you through that wall.
So I must have been on the south wall, or you were lagging as you were moving left/right or something. Seeing the speed it was RF, even missed atleast 2 :(
Give some archer love :(
Regards, Glottis

N

-Nuked-

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
lol, I could not have shot you through that wall.

omg i think he understands!!!!

/face = north .. which is why im asking the fecking question, how did i get shot from that possition.

yes i know the SS shows no face. you will just have to go with me when i say i did face!

maybe you shot me more then 5 times but i didnt get them all logged for the SS!

edit: yet more typos! cba to do them all :p

M

Maoni

is this issue "just because its about Glottis" or?
cause if its just to "nag" on him its kinda sad...
IF it is regarding archers in general..well thats a common thing from all realms (I think?)

anyway....archer shooting thru walls isnt really a new thing and hasnt been a big problem for me anyway.

O

old.Nol

Nol, you had one nice night, where rr9/rr10 hib casters managed to gank a sizeable Alb force.
Don't start thinking you are elite and all of that. I see VGN and LA run straight up into the AMG room, even when there are no Albs at the amg. Starting to get very boring.
Regards, Glottis

Glottis, you're a bent, one-eyed, biased, tit that does nothing but complain, whinge, moan and whine. You seem to think we care about your opinion, when in fact we are laughing you and your halfwit comments that are so far out of swing I sometimes wonder whether you're playing daoc or Disco barbie.

Until you have the ability to be even slightly impartial, why don't you run off and camp the milegate again. While you're at it, try and comprehend the difference between a fuckwit such as yourself being able to camp it as opposed to a group running into the room and camping that.

Regards,

Nol

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by old.Nol
Nol

You tarts are making FOA: Glottis threads.. not me.
And I don't make threads claiming how uber I'm like Hibs are starting to do...
Regards, Glottis

K

kameh

Originally posted by -Nuked-
this wasnt the odd lucky shot that got me as i was just out of line of sight, this was a series of 3+ shots

If that's the case it is abuse or something extremely odd. I've only ever hit people once when they jumped out of sight, immediately afterwards I'm told "you cant abuse this bug anymore, the bastard ran away" :)

Blame Mythic - not the archers or casters who fire off bolts with exactly the same bending around corners and through walls effect.

2+ shots I can't really understand how it could happen innocently:(

B

belth

ok, so you cant stop pbaoeing when you notice they are on other side of the door/wall? i guess his finger just spasm's on the pbaoe button alot and he cant help it?

O

old.arneduck

I see VGN and LA run straight up into the AMG room, even when there are no Albs at the amg. Starting to get very boring.
Regards, Glottis

ever crossed your mind we might be LOOKING for ppl in the room if we go up there? :)
amg is a well known place to house free rp's in the form of stealthers.

(ok sorry for bringing this up, but its late and i felt like a little whining/postfarming as well)

N

noaim

And I don't make threads claiming how uber I'm like Hibs are starting to do...
Regards, Glottis

And the sports journalists from San Marino aint talking about how they have a good shot at winning the eurocup 2004, while those from Italy do.

N

-Nuked-

Originally posted by belth
quoted me etc

edit: stlong bump :eek:
its hardly the same since pbaoe doesnt use LoS it uses AoE, kthx

B

belth

edit: stlong bump :eek:
its hardly the same since pbaoe doesnt use LoS it uses AoE, kthx

Ah so that's the reason it's supposed to go thru walls? :rolleyes:

C

choonz

"ever crossed your mind we might be LOOKING for ppl in the room if we go up there? "

Dont talk shite. The hibs go up there to PBAOE farm stupid albs. No other reason. Unless it takes you 20 minutes of sitting in the room camping to be sure no stealthers are there?

N

-Nuked-

its a form a magic, not physical form. so yes, it can go through walls. pbaoe is set up so that it damages ANYONE in the radius (of 300 i think) wall or no wall. DDs, arrows and other weapons are not.

N

-Nuked-

Originally posted by choonz
"ever crossed your mind we might be LOOKING for ppl in the room if we go up there? "

Dont talk shite. The hibs go up there to PBAOE farm stupid albs. No other reason. Unless it takes you 20 minutes of sitting in the room camping to be sure no stealthers are there?

when we are out numbered we use the room to our advantage, why should we stand and fight? Im talking from the PoV of being in LA, if no 1 is at amg, we wont camp the room ... if we know ALOT of albs are incomming, then we might. i dont see why this is a problem though! is it because we dont make the mistake of going near windows? or just because we dont allow you to charge us? using the room gives us the highest chance of sucess. our way is use the room. albs way is take 100 people through the gate mids way is use fotm groups.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by belth
Ah so that's the reason it's supposed to go thru walls? :rolleyes:

no, the reason is because it has been that way since release and we have heard no plans of changing it.

B

belth

Originally posted by Arnor
no, the reason is because it has been that way since release and we have heard no plans of changing it.

I know, and they should change it just like they did the archer LoS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread