fao frodoSB and franal

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Chronous said:
whats the common denomitor of (kagato, kivik, spinesprout)
that the are infinatly better than you?

Chronous

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
that the are infinatly better than you?
Your name rings a bell u make movie to right? Play op class make movie, then tell other ppl how to play the game?:flame: :flame:

kivik

Part of the furniture
Chronous said:
So duo is zerg, classmates of him !perhaps

Indeed it is, if you attack a soloer. And not like you wouldn't hestitate to help your realm if 2 mids are attacking a solo hib/alb.

Chronous said:
I remember ur name ur the 1 that around those 4-6 solo'er that do emote spam...

Indeed I am, hope you like it as much as I like getting zerged by you.

Chronous said:
I guess ppl that make movies are really good (in whinning)..

Since most of them tend to be soloers, yes they whine alot. What would you expect after constantly fucking us over?

Chronous said:
whats the common denomitor of (kagato, kivik, spinesprout)...all would kill me easily in a 1v1

Chronous said:
Your name rings a bell u make movie to right? Play op class make movie, then tell other ppl how to play the game? :flame: :flame:

Look, nobody is dictating you how to play. But I sure as hell don't hope you actually expected people to love you when you zerg them down.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Most of your posts get removed anyways

They are usually worded like this

what the hells offensive there? Im saying you sux donkeyballs. But this term means you are not a good player, it doesnt mean you actually suck donkeyballs irl or anything?

I can list my offenses if you like. In fact my only comments directed at people that given me warnings were calling you hypotwat and saying pan pipe to pip. tbh its hardly criminal behaviour.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
christ, leave rodel alone.. cant you see he have a hard time typing and flaming and such? He just likes to gangbang with his wife, is all there is to it.

I dont like em much but they are easily avoided if one pay attention at least.

(hint, he types worse than pip and make even less sense.. no point discussing to a wall guys)

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
what the hells offensive there? Im saying you sux donkeyballs. But this term means you are not a good player, it doesnt mean you actually suck donkeyballs irl or anything?

I can list my offenses if you like. In fact my only comments directed at people that given me warnings were calling you hypotwat and saying pan pipe to pip. tbh its hardly criminal behaviour.

you do have a very different opinion on whats offensive and whats not censi^^
You can be funny at times. But can be a real ass to people at times. And yes...i know you dont think so. We all are raised differently and have different reference to whats offensive...
But alot of people think you can. Maybe learn something from that?
Even though ur not candidating for mr moral 06:p( i know you think i claim that titel!:p).

Dorimor1

Banned
Atleast, unlike 95% of posters in this thread he has a wife :p or Gf for that matter.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Chronous said:
You and wife =4vs1 HA:eek2: ...Nice math there:twak: I close my case...yeah ur good really ....honestly you are ,,,really believe me ur are ...sorry choosen 1 'I know ur just doing ur job 'evening the odds' cant complain w/ math like that ' surely ur 'just evening the odds'

===> Sorry for the long explanation, but perhaps you now understand the difference in the two cases. If not, perhaps talk to your wife, perhaps she will understand it, or the two of you can work it out together

Dont be sorry choosen 1 .. I fell even sorry for you... So thats how you perform addition .. cant wait to see ur subtraction next post...Are u from Luton by any chance? :eek6:

Im just... amazed.... Serious you are some piece of work, keep it up.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
ebeener honestly. everytime I make a post im getting a free psychiatric evaluation.

you've told me about 500 times that i rock and sux at the same time. I know. I get it. I know where u stand on me etc. You dont have to KEEP making these pointless posts about me. There is no point to anything you say its like a broken compass or like wind circling in no direction.

make a point ffs!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
To be fair rodelsb really isnt a challenge to anyone even when he is in a duo, they both go down with ease. i have no malice towards players that are indeed poor (due to crap temp/spec or no "skills") and would only end up getting farmed solo, i just dislike players who are quite capable of putting up fight solo but dont because they dont like to work for their RPs.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
ebeener honestly. everytime I make a post im getting a free psychiatric evaluation.

you've told me about 500 times that i rock and sux at the same time. I know. I get it. I know where u stand on me etc. You dont have to KEEP making these pointless posts about me. There is no point to anything you say its like a broken compass or like wind circling in no direction.

make a point ffs!
hihihi...i love when you get all upset:p
and there is a point...you just gotta be able to find it^^
AND...you keep being both a little funny and offensive,,so stop that ffs!!:p

kivik

Part of the furniture
Dorimor1 said:
Atleast, unlike 95% of posters in this thread he has a wife :p or Gf for that matter.

Indeed, poor sod.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
To be fair rodelsb really isnt a challenge to anyone even when he is in a duo, they both go down with ease

its one thing killing 2 stealthers on a heavy tank its another killing them with a stealther. Rodel and franal are set up to work as a tag team and they can use all sorts of dirty stuff to get you dead (and they do use them!)

dont believe me try fighting them on your ranger. you will be dead in < 10 seconds everytime.

(although if your leet like me you can take them both down with some dumpage and some luck)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
hihihi...i love when you get all upset:p
and there is a point...you just gotta be able to find it^^
AND...you keep being both a little funny and offensive,,so stop that ffs!!:p

you see, there you go again. Im starting to think your a computer program developed by microsoft or summin.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
and u do sux easy moder. I dare you to roll an inf or summin.

hahah been dreaming of the day for 4 years when an armsman could be called easy moder.

I think that statement pretty much throws any credit in your opinions right out the window.

And for the record I also play cleric, earth theurg and a bow spec scout, I just don't feel the need to stick every alt and RR in my sig like some people.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
armsmen as class have never been gimped, just never had enough utility to get into groups :p

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Chronous said:
Your name rings a bell u make movie to right? Play op class make movie, then tell other ppl how to play the game?:flame: :flame:
Since when are Heros OP?

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
hahah been dreaming of the day for 4 years when an armsman could be called easy moder.

I think that statement pretty much throws any credit in your opinions right out the window.

And for the record I also play cleric, earth theurg and a bow spec scout, I just don't feel the need to stick every alt and RR in my sig like some people.

1 on 1 armsmen never been gimped and u know it. But has like war allways lacked decent grp util.
Nerf gitting hit by a armsman for 900+ with spec af and chain etc etc up on my war.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
you see, there you go again. Im starting to think your a computer program developed by microsoft or summin.

^^ that wasnt my point censi...ur very disapointing:p

Drege

Loyal Freddie
Thnx alot for the fight some days ago Rodel. It was like Vf stated earlier an "Orgasmic" feeling to finaly make the both of you eat dirt at the same time after beeing duod down so many times.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
and the hits just keep on coming!

U win, I surrender. You out gunned me with your lack of points!

Chronous

Fledgling Freddie
Drege said:
Thnx alot for the fight some days ago Rodel. It was like Vf stated earlier an "Orgasmic" feeling to finaly make the both of you eat dirt at the same time after beeing duod down so many times.
That was well played m8. I did enjoy that fight, You sure knows how to play your character and nice swaping of target:worthy: :worthy:

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Think been in a nice duo team, 100% play together and syncronised like clockwork, shouting at each other same room/lan cafe/whatever must be alot of fun, prolly more than playing in fg.

On downside, make you're choice you have to live with it, it's an easier life than many soloers and you'll get flame. Personally will KoS/add any duo I see, specially stealthfuckers that zerg about and then think they get to hang around off-duty, dueling and having 1v1s without hassle.

Other point is sooners or later running as a duo you'll get wtfpwned by 1 person and get embarressed, don't think it's worth the risk. Easy enuff to embarress urself alone, nm in a grp. :D

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
I was gonna write something about.. one need a brain to understand when getting truly wtfpwnd but.. I wont, there is no point.

Some people just dont get it <shrug>

censi

Can't get enough of FH
kato was like the chinese guy the chief inspector cleseua hired to attack him to keep him on his toes.

see the intro to my 4th vid for a classic kato V cleseua fight.

(but yer he was also like the sidekick you said too)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom