fao frodoSB and franal

censi

Can't get enough of FH
OUTSKILLED MEIGHTS!

:) wish I had that one on fraps.

xRedfieldx

Fledgling Freddie
nobody who has an overpowered fotm melee ranger has the right to say he outskilled anyone.

kthx.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
The strength of the Hibernian overlords are growing stronger, keep up the good work my dear comrade!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Mastade said:
The strength of the Hibernian overlords are growing stronger, keep up the good work my dear comrade!
It's getting old now Mastade! I agreed and supported you the first times, but now you're just acting lame! Please be the idol you were!;P

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Chosen said:
It's getting old now Mastade! I agreed and supported you the first times, but now you're just acting lame! Please be the idol you were!;P

Aww cmon, let me have my share of fun :(

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
OUTSKILLED MEIGHTS!

It doesn't take much to out skill those two. grapple, zerg and vanish is about the extent of their abilities.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Almost hade franal, but frodoSB came just in time :|

Chronous

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
OUTSKILLED MEIGHTS!

AYE .. but its not outskilled more like laggy...Seen loads of albs done that.Nevertheless still cool stuff thou, maybe when I get new gfx card will sort our lag:)or thats server lag.

Chronous

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
It doesn't take much to out skill those two. grapple, zerg and vanish is about the extent of their abilities.
Guess its effective because even if u dump all ur ra ,ml ,and arti we still manage to kill u?

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Nice RP's if you catch em off-guard and you manage to FZ Rodelsb (so he doesnt get BG'ed). Takes Franal's brain about 30seconds to realise its smarter to grapple me while I hit the flying Rodelsb..... so he grapples me once Rodelsb is dead.. more free RP's !

funny couple thats for sure :)

Chronous

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Nice RP's if you catch em off-guard and you manage to FZ Rodelsb (so he doesnt get BG'ed). Takes Franal's brain about 30seconds to realise its smarter to grapple me while I hit the flying Rodelsb..... so he grapples me once Rodelsb is dead.. more free RP's !

funny couple thats for sure :)
WHEN u say off-guard meaning when u add? Well we kill our target thats all that matters.

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Chronous said:
Guess its effective because even if u dump all ur ra ,ml ,and arti we still manage to kill u?

I thaught kagato didnt use artis? o_O

Eithor

Fledgling Freddie
"so he grapples me once Rodelsb is dead..."

Not possible ^^, that "he" does that ;)
Franella is Rodelsb's wife :]

Chronous

Fledgling Freddie
Eithor said:
"so he grapples me once Rodelsb is dead..."

Not possible ^^, that "he" does that ;)
Franella is Rodelsb's wife :]
hehehe I knew She got a thing about high RR :) :england:

Chronous

Fledgling Freddie
xRedfieldx said:
nobody who has an overpowered fotm melee ranger has the right to say he outskilled anyone.

kthx.
:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Chronous said:

lol where and when have you managed that? you havent dared touch me with less then a group of 4 this year. And last time I remember fighting you two alone I still killed the bitch before you could wear me down.

And even then you had a bd add helping you.

Chronous

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
lol where and when have you managed that? you havent dared touch me with less then a group of 4 this year. And last time I remember fighting you two alone I still killed the bitch before you could wear me down.
When and where? lol so many to mention...
Grp of 4?...AHAh So ur the person who said he got a 9'' dick..lol

''And last time I remember fighting you two alone I still killed the bitch before you could wear me down.[/QUOTE]
The morale of the story is U died....

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Chronous said:
When and where? lol so many to mention...
Grp of 4?...AHAh So ur the person who said he got a 9'' dick..lol

''And last time I remember fighting you two alone I still killed the bitch before you could wear me down.
The morale of the story is U died....[/QUOTE]

Last time I remember seeing you, yes group of 4, on beno bridge, dick? havent a fecking clue what your on about.

Morale of the story? you can't kill fuck all, your only good for hiding behind your wife. Suprised you can even look yourself in the mirror tbh. :puke:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Chronous said:
WHEN u say off-guard meaning when u add? Well we kill our target thats all that matters.

Add, off-guard, depends on situation. Unfortunaly I didnt get fighting you and your wife on FRAPS, but I did catch your wife on FRAPS retreating back to Bledmeer to pick you up (see my movie; she sure put up a big fight xD).

Most times I see you two fighting its against a solo person, as against 2+ you aint particulary good. When a duo fights a solo'er, you can call me 'an add' but I call it 'evening the odds'. Like tonight against a solo Sleezer near the Beno tower between Berks and Beno ;)

Chronous

Fledgling Freddie
Last time I remember seeing you, yes group of 4, on beno bridge, dick? havent a fecking clue what your on about.
Thats what i expect from u... u really dont have a clue at all ...about the dick it wont be funny if i explain:kissit:
maybe they add?

Morale of the story? you can't kill fuck all, your only good for hiding behind your wife. Suprised you can even look yourself in the mirror tbh. :puke:[/QUOTE] :flame: :flame:
Sorry I think I hit a nerve....

censi

Can't get enough of FH
calling somones wife a bitch because they killed u in daoc is out of order and out of character for you kato.

quit with the I rock u sux bullshit, fyi u dont rock and they dont sux.

get on with it this wasnt even about me killing them it was about a funny escape over a wall.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Chronous said:
Sorry I think I hit a nerve....

lol you wish, your not worth the emotion, you'll have to try harder.

censi said:
calling somones wife a bitch because they killed u in daoc is out of order and out of character for you kato.

Kago, not Kato, that sounds like a nickname from the 60ies.

lol he didn't take the name seriously, so why should you? stop with the moral guardian crap. As for killing me? I don't think 3 v 1 and still losing people in the group is anything to get excited about, I was just correcting his rose tinted glasses view of the past.

And as for the last comment, get a clue. your argueing about something that does not exist. I never boasted about anything here until OTHER people started trying to swing their ego's around first. Your own opinions are far more bitter and biased then you claim even mine to be these days. You really should flick that chip of your shoulder, its getting bigger then you are.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
theres no chip. I dont like people calling other peoples wives bitches joking or no joking. you assume he and she doesnt take offense. however it is offensive.

and u do sux easy moder. I dare you to roll an inf or summin.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:

get on with it this wasnt even about me killing them it was about a funny escape over a wall.

lol?

I'd rather read Kagatos posts than your worthless shit.

Go Kagato!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom