fao frodoSB and franal

Chronous

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Add, off-guard, depends on situation. Unfortunaly I didnt get fighting you and your wife on FRAPS, but I did catch your wife on FRAPS retreating back to Bledmeer to pick you up (see my movie; she sure put up a big fight xD).

Most times I see you two fighting its against a solo person, as against 2+ you aint particulary good. When a duo fights a solo'er, you can call me 'an add' but I call it 'evening the odds'. Like tonight against a solo Sleezer near the Beno tower between Berks and Beno ;)

Like tonight those 4-6 solo'er around there then debuffing are 'evening the odds' aswell...I notice you solo alot around solo'er hibbie...solo duo trio what ever its just a game..there are fg's killing solo'er everday why dont you 'even the odds' on that situations aswell...
Why does fotm melee ranger complain so much..You know its okay that they die aswell like other players do...
and when you pop me in front of fg hibs is evening the odds then? or maybe is for the realm this time...
what about poping me using desperate bowman infront of albs ' ur evening the odds aswell'? ha I know its all getting clear to me now your balancing the game''' You are the choosen 1....:worthy: :worthy:

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
I had the pleasure of finding rodel north of era's when he PA'd me while running by (how rude :( )

Was expecting to see franaltralalala add but she was floating in the air next to me so I think she LD'd :p

Anyways good fight meight but malice on PD5 rf wearers? :>

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
censi said:
theres no chip. I dont like people calling other peoples wives bitches joking or no joking. you assume he and she doesnt take offense. however it is offensive.

Wooot I agree with Censi :drink:

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Chronous said:
Just reading Censi's comment is well worth reading FH... and PiP's ofcourse

maybe if one have just joined fh...otherwise its like watching the same old comedy movie for the 99th time:p
Mildy amusing...but something you do if ur really really bored:p

But on the other hand the competition isnt rock hard!

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
i hate fighting franellafaye(sp?!?!?!), shes quite hard whit stuff up, but rodelsb is easy mode... easyly the easyest SB to kill... disregarding rr1 rog SB :) tho he comes close to that lvl.... dont u have eny god damn melee resists ? i once allmost 3 shotted u

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Chronous said:
Like tonight those 4-6 solo'er around there then debuffing are 'evening the odds' aswell...I notice you solo alot around solo'er hibbie...solo duo trio what ever its just a game..there are fg's killing solo'er everday why dont you 'even the odds' on that situations aswell...
Why does fotm melee ranger complain so much..You know its okay that they die aswell like other players do...
and when you pop me in front of fg hibs is evening the odds then? or maybe is for the realm this time...
what about poping me using desperate bowman infront of albs ' ur evening the odds aswell'? ha I know its all getting clear to me now your balancing the game''' You are the choosen 1....:worthy: :worthy:

If I got arse jammed by a stealther group I would pop you for a FG to mow down. I would also hunt you along with the other soloers who you had done the same to. So I don't get your point. You want to group and kill low rr soloers fine - don't complain or whine when they pop you in front of 30 Hibs etc.

You deserve it. I am sure you can handle dying though just the same as I can handle getting constantly gangbanged by duo's and trios. Its how you want to play so go for it. :D

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Chronous said:

Why should I give the FG more RP's ? There's no point in evening the odds if there's zero chance to win. Then its just donating more RP's.

The things you describe are something I wouldnt do to even the odds. I would just do it to grief your miserable ass. Like you happen to do loads of times (eg. your duo adding on me fighting 2 SB's).

Dorimor1

Banned
Lol people play this game to have fun and imo insulting someones wife because they don't play the way you play, or have as much skill you have, is well, pathetic.

Chronous

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
If I got arse jammed by a stealther group I would pop you for a FG to mow down. I would also hunt you along with the other soloers who you had done the same to. So I don't get your point. You want to group and kill low rr soloers fine - don't complain or whine when they pop you in front of 30 Hibs etc. :D
I know you wont get the point...what can I expec. from u... Here is the POINT.Since when u see me whine? I'm just asking him 'why it's so covinient for him 'to keep evening the odds'? "asking" it ends with question mark 'again 'asking' Question mark...Point is this mark . Almost every I fought knows I duo they either run or fight... when u say low rr I guess censi is low rr ?..he started the tread therefore 'evidence' that I dont just fight low rr, they just happened to be the 1 to kill . If I dont touch those low rr do you honestly think they won't attack me?

You deserve it. I am sure you can handle dying though just the same as I can handle getting constantly gangbanged by duo's and trios. Its how you want to play so go for it. :D[/QUOTE]
I am going for it honest...

Chronous

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Why should I give the FG more RP's ? There's no point in evening the odds if there's zero chance to win. Then its just donating more RP's.

The things you describe are something I wouldnt do to even the odds. I would just do it to grief your miserable ass. Like you happen to do loads of times (eg. your duo adding on me fighting 2 SB's).

So when your fighting 2 sb's its okay... but when you fight 1sb and 1hunter need to 'even the odds' ... Thank you the choosen 1 for enlighting me:worthy: :worthy:

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Chronous said:
I know you wont get the point...what can I expec. from u... Here is the POINT.Since when u see me whine? I'm just asking him 'why it's so covinient for him 'to keep evening the odds'? "asking" it ends with question mark 'again 'asking' Question mark...Point is this mark . Almost every I fought knows I duo they either run or fight... when u say low rr I guess censi is low rr ?..he started the tread therefore 'evidence' that I dont just fight low rr, they just happened to be the 1 to kill . If I dont touch those low rr do you honestly think they won't attack me?

I am going for it honest...

You should correct that statement to say 'Me and my mates doin't just fight low rr'... Otherwise I get your point - and you will notice I said that I would do exactly what he does to you. So go figure...

Like I said do what you want to do and people will keep 'evening out the odds'. If you had to bring that up then that means you do feel a bit sore about something. Hence the whine comment - comprende?

Chronous

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
You should correct that statement to say 'Me and my mates doin't just fight low rr'... Otherwise I get your point - and you will notice I said that I would do exactly what he does to you. So go figure...

Like I said do what you want to do and people will keep 'evening out the odds'. If you had to bring that up then that means you do feel a bit sore about something. Hence the whine comment - comprende?
okay let me correct, me and my wife just dont fight low rr do you undestand now...do you figured it out now? happy now? bored of u so dont expect more replay from me after this..

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Chronous said:
okay let me correct, me and my wife just dont fight low rr do you undestand now...do you figured it out now? happy now? bored of u so dont expect more replay from me after this..

Like I said its up to you and your wife how you play. I am not complaining. If you don't like what I am saying about people like me having to try and even things up a bit by making sure I pop duo's, trios etc. in front of groups then you might consider thinking about what your doing now and then.

If your out there now and again try just attacking the low rr shade solo while your partner stands and watches for adds. Its not hard to do. Even if you lose (which is unlikely against me tbh) your partner can kill that solo shade afterwords if needed.

I got kicked 3 times in a row by Mid stealther groups on the shore outside Eras last night. At one point 4 of them hit me :D and believe me I am crap.

I ended up duoing with Luz (rr4 shade) to at least try getting a little revenge. At one point Luz popped one of them I never touched him - for some odd reason he went for me though (I won't name names here) - I just stood evading and laughing as Luz kicked the crap out of him. Its the first time I have had to group since trying to do the solo thing. In this case it was justified imo.

So like I said don't be so sore - do what you like. I certainly ain't going to get upset. Its not my fault you did though. :)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
rodel is a nice guy.

I really dont have any problem with him what so ever tbh. People dont like him because him and franel are a tag team (and they are an effective tag team, note: his misses wears the trouses, take her down first!).

If you die to them and want revenge then you have the option of grouping up. Most peeps refuse this because they "want" to solo. He doesnt though, he plays the game with his wife.

I have been shafted many many times by rod and fran tag team. I aint crying about it and I still think they are nice people. If I see them I try and shaft them, if they are around they try and shaft me. Its not personall its just the game. Theres nothing lame about a tag team either.

As for all the people "having" to comment on how much people sux. You must really think you are rocking it up out there consistently to have the confidence to critise.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
As for all the people "having" to comment on how much people sux. You must really think you are rocking it up out there consistently to have the confidence to critise.

It's what you do in every other post tho :p

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Chronous said:
So when your fighting 2 sb's its okay... but when you fight 1sb and 1hunter need to 'even the odds' ... Thank you the choosen 1 for enlighting me:worthy: :worthy:

? My ranger (solo) is fighting 2 (two) shadowblades. No problem, it will be a rough fight, but I got IP, and outrank em in RR, and most of all, Im an OP ranger.

So its 2vs1 in my disadvantage. You and the wife add = 4vs1 ===> I dont stand a chance.

Now imagine a RR6 NS running away from a RR9 Hunter and a RR10 SB. Obviously, he's running because he thinks he dont have a chance. He cannot hit you, and he cant kill your wife before the two of you kill him. I jump in, making it RR10 Ranger + RR6 NS (who still died, because he was low on HP to begin with when i joined in) against RR10 SB+RR9 Hunter = evening the odds. You two die miserably, despite the wife popping battler and IP, I dont use anything except FZ and Purge to get u out of Bodyguard so I can actually HIT you.

===> Sorry for the long explanation, but perhaps you now understand the difference in the two cases. If not, perhaps talk to your wife, perhaps she will understand it, or the two of you can work it out together.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
I jump in, making it RR10 Ranger + RR6 NS (who still died, because he was low on HP to begin with when i joined in) against RR10 SB+RR9 Hunter = evening the odds.

I didn't get any heals from my bodypull :<

pip

Banned
Keep up good work Frana and frodo

ps...some folk need a good kicking from time to time :worthy: :worthy:

censi

Can't get enough of FH
like you!
(but luckily you get it)

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
rodel is a nice guy.

I really dont have any problem with him what so ever tbh. People dont like him because him and franel are a tag team (and they are an effective tag team, note: his misses wears the trouses, take her down first!).

If you die to them and want revenge then you have the option of grouping up. Most peeps refuse this because they "want" to solo. He doesnt though, he plays the game with his wife.

I have been shafted many many times by rod and fran tag team. I aint crying about it and I still think they are nice people. If I see them I try and shaft them, if they are around they try and shaft me. Its not personall its just the game. Theres nothing lame about a tag team either.

Censi saying you can be nice and still play non solo!!!...(getting a screenshot of this right away)!!

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
people duoing is fun, because one day you are going to get them both and the statisfaction is almost orgasmic. :sex:

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Vodkafairy said:
people duoing is fun, because one day you are going to get them both and the statisfaction is almost orgasmic. :sex:

:eek2: Always wanted to know what turned VF on!

Chronous

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
? My ranger (solo) is fighting 2 (two) shadowblades. No problem, it will be a rough fight, but I got IP, and outrank em in RR, and most of all, Im an OP ranger.

So its 2vs1 in my disadvantage. You and the wife add = 4vs1 ===> I dont stand a chance.:D

You and wife =4vs1 HA:eek2: ...Nice math there:twak: I close my case...yeah ur good really ....honestly you are ,,,really believe me ur are ...sorry choosen 1 'I know ur just doing ur job 'evening the odds' cant complain w/ math like that ' surely ur 'just evening the odds'

===> Sorry for the long explanation, but perhaps you now understand the difference in the two cases. If not, perhaps talk to your wife, perhaps she will understand it, or the two of you can work it out together:[/QUOTE]

Dont be sorry choosen 1 .. I fell even sorry for you... So thats how you perform addition .. cant wait to see ur subtraction next post...Are u from Luton by any chance? :eek6:

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
censi said:
theres no chip. I dont like people calling other peoples wives bitches joking or no joking. you assume he and she doesnt take offense. however it is offensive.

and u do sux easy moder. I dare you to roll an inf or summin.

Lol, and who are you to start lecturing people about namecalling and strong language? Thats basically your everyday on FH. Fucking idiot hypocrite.

kivik

Part of the furniture
Chronous said:
===>You and wife =4vs1

HA:eek2: ...Nice math there:twak: I close my case...yeah ur good really ....honestly you are ,,,really believe me ur are ...sorry choosen 1 'I know ur just doing ur job 'evening the odds' cant complain w/ math like that ' surely ur 'just evening the odds'

===> Sorry for the long explanation, but perhaps you now understand the difference in the two cases. If not, perhaps talk to your wife, perhaps she will understand it, or the two of you can work it out together

Dont be sorry choosen 1 .. I fell even sorry for you... So thats how you perform addition .. cant wait to see ur subtraction next post...Are u from Luton by any chance? :eek6:

Proof that zerging people are fucking stupid.

Let me try explain!

Two (2) enemies were fighting Puppet (1).

You and your wife (2) adds.

That makes four (4) attackers against one (1).

Four against one (4 v 1)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Lol, and who are you to start lecturing people about namecalling and strong language? Thats basically your everyday on FH. Fucking idiot hypocrite.

show the examples of me calling someone something offensive. you keep calling me a hypocrite but funnily enough you dont give any examples.

Chronous

Fledgling Freddie
kivik said:
Proof that zerging people are fucking stupid.
So duo is zerg, classmates of him !perhaps?
I remember ur name ur the 1 that around those 4-6 solo'er that do emote spam... after kill my duo i mean zerg
I guess ppl that make movies are really good (in whinning)..
whats the common denomitor of (kagato, kivik, spinesprout)...all:wanker: :wanker:

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
censi said:
show the examples of me calling someone something offensive. you keep calling me a hypocrite but funnily enough you dont give any examples.

Most of your posts get removed anyways :D

They are usually worded like this

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom