fao frodoSB and franal

Drege

Loyal Freddie
censi said:
kato was like the chinese guy the chief inspector cleseua hired to attack him to keep him on his toes.

see the intro to my 4th vid for a classic kato V cleseua fight.

(but yer he was also like the sidekick you said too)

Theres also the evil Knight "Riddar Kato" in the Swedish Astrid Lindgren childmovie Mio min Mio =P

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Drege said:
Theres also the evil Knight "Riddar Kato" in the Swedish Astrid Lindgren childmovie Mio min Mio =P

omfg, I have that one somewhere on VHS still, gona dig it up for the kids to see.

thx for reminding!

Drege

Loyal Freddie
Yeah its a good movie=). Even if imo its prety scary for small kids=). Astrid lindgren movies rox most childmovies that comes out nowadays tbh.

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
I couldn't sleep for a week after I saw that movie as a kid. :D

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
and the hits just keep on coming!

U win, I surrender. You out gunned me with your lack of points!

no..you beat me with ur unending sarcasm and leetness!!:p

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
armsmen as class have never been gimped, just never had enough utility to get into groups :p

No not gimped, perhaps even under estimated, but far from good either (back then). Not as bad now but still not near enough utility to be wanted in groups.

Danord_durin said:
1 on 1 armsmen never been gimped and u know it. But has like war allways lacked decent grp util.
Nerf gitting hit by a armsman for 900+ with spec af and chain etc etc up on my war.

I never said they were gimped. But far from easy mode either, like any visual soloer (except perhaps bd's, but we wont get into that). And like other visuals, you don't actually have to fight them if you don't want too.

Maeloch said:
Think been in a nice duo team, 100% play together and syncronised like clockwork, shouting at each other same room/lan cafe/whatever must be alot of fun, prolly more than playing in fg.

On downside, make you're choice you have to live with it, it's an easier life than many soloers and you'll get flame. Personally will KoS/add any duo I see, specially stealthfuckers that zerg about and then think they get to hang around off-duty, dueling and having 1v1s without hassle.

Other point is sooners or later running as a duo you'll get wtfpwned by 1 person and get embarressed, don't think it's worth the risk. Easy enuff to embarress urself alone, nm in a grp. :D

That is actually a fair point. censi could learn alot from you in how to post.

:touch:

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
rodel is a nice guy.

I really dont have any problem with him what so ever tbh. People dont like him because him and franel are a tag team (and they are an effective tag team, note: his misses wears the trouses, take her down first!).

If you die to them and want revenge then you have the option of grouping up. Most peeps refuse this because they "want" to solo. He doesnt though, he plays the game with his wife.

I have been shafted many many times by rod and fran tag team. I aint crying about it and I still think they are nice people. If I see them I try and shaft them, if they are around they try and shaft me. Its not personall its just the game. Theres nothing lame about a tag team either.

As for all the people "having" to comment on how much people sux. You must really think you are rocking it up out there consistently to have the confidence to critise.

seriously, how big of a hypocrite are u?! Oo

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Jergiot said:
seriously, how big of a hypocrite are u?! Oo

now now..dont start THAT debate with censi!! He will just tell you he is not , and outskill you with sarcasm and leetness!

Darn...i was sarcastic as well:(

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Blazor Meneth said:
I heard there was sunshine outside the door a couple of days ago.... :fluffle:

Thats my fault, the moment I brought my barbeque it started to rain and hasn't stopped since :(

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Thats my fault, the moment I brought my barbeque it started to rain and hasn't stopped since :(

was ok today tbh:) hence a good day for bbq!

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
ebenezer said:
was ok today tbh:) hence a good day for bbq!

Indeed, I had a bbq'd steak, but it was at a relatives house, still havent had chance to use mine yet :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom