FAO: Frenzy

Aeva

Banned
Joined
Apr 15, 2005
Messages
286
ive had some nice duels with you tonight and hope to have more of them :)

but next time please dont get your bb or whoever to heal u in the middle of a fight when you find yourself loosing, ta :wanker:
 

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
446
that's a shame, but i have no bb and no-one healed me .. called a heal pot .. :clap:

oh if your up for another duel dont come buffed .. dont say you weren't because i can see after i kill u ..

P.S Heal pot!
 

Manisch Depressiv

Resident Freddy
Joined
Mar 6, 2005
Messages
7,727
Funny day to play today. Lots of stealther wars and Virgo the Sorc killing a lot :).

Kudos to (most of) the Mids for not adding.

Hibs could learn from them. The Vamps adding on stealther fights is just <insult your favourite insult here>.

After repairing my armor and after the lag was gone ended up with 21 deathblows and 3 deaths, enjoyed it a lot :).

Think I soloed Frenzy with my Infi once, I was defo buffed when I did it though :-|.
 

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
446
which infil are you :eek:

Virgo has radar! :m00:

im pretty sure i ended up with more deaths than deathblows .. but i dont care coz every time i keel a buffed player it makes me smile :D vamps are always the best to kill for me .. i'll hit 400 a swing with zerk mode at least .. oh and i *think* i 1 shotted a luri NS - he was unbuffed :)
 

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
1,019
When Virgo (Dontplaywithfire) and myself teamed up we made a total of 54 deathblows in 45 minutes. He's prolly the best duo partner I've had in Thid.
 

Manisch Depressiv

Resident Freddy
Joined
Mar 6, 2005
Messages
7,727
CstasY said:
When Virgo (Dontplaywithfire) and myself teamed up we made a total of 54 deathblows in 45 minutes. He's prolly the best duo partner I've had in Thid.
Yeah, you both are nice to have around when playing.

Jorof: My Infi is called Grammaton.
 

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
446
Grammaton, dont think we had a proper 1 vs 1 you seem to be running with a stealth zerg most of the time :mad:
i wasn't impressed with the kill u got on me before i logged .. i was sitting and had 3% :twak: :twak:
 

shadowminxy

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Aug 22, 2004
Messages
51
Jorof said:
Grammaton, dont think we had a proper 1 vs 1 you seem to be running with a stealth zerg most of the time :mad:
i wasn't impressed with the kill u got on me before i logged .. i was sitting and had 3% :twak: :twak:
you dnt want to either frenzy old m8 he is v.tough infi i know from fighting him dunno if he was buffed but it was a close fight and you all know how tough i am hehe

/abbytitmus

p.s i might roll another thid toon soon im getting withdrawl symptoms hehe
 

Manisch Depressiv

Resident Freddy
Joined
Mar 6, 2005
Messages
7,727
Jorof said:
Grammaton, dont think we had a proper 1 vs 1 you seem to be running with a stealth zerg most of the time :mad:
i wasn't impressed with the kill u got on me before i logged .. i was sitting and had 3% :twak: :twak:
Nah, I got you once with Rellika standing next to me not adding. PA'ed your for 200 while you were on the middle of the bridge and killed you. You unbuffed, me buffed, I think lag helped me a bit. The time when Virgo left you on 3% was a different kill.

And yes, we will not have a proper 1 vs 1, I don't think an Infi is built to kill a Zerker that still hits for 200 while str/con debuffed.

And I don't run with a stealth zerg, I am always ungrouped and try not to add as long as a 1 vs 1 is going on, unless the stealther has no chance to beat the other char.

And yeah, I always add on Vamps, BDs, Whorelocks and baseline stunners and everyone grouped with them and Hibs running a tank train group in Thid and the people who added on me before. I also add on buffed people when I am unbuffed and I also add on lvl 25 chars.

Ofc I stealth zerg against a FG.
 

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 27, 2003
Messages
557
Jorof said:
which infil are you

Virgo has radar! :m00:

im pretty sure i ended up with more deaths than deathblows .. but i dont care coz every time i keel a buffed player it makes me smile :D vamps are always the best to kill for me .. i'll hit 400 a swing with zerk mode at least .. oh and i *think* i 1 shotted a luri NS - he was unbuffed :)
I dont have radar :) you would be surprised what difference a water breathing pot makes - swimming around underwater, diving up to see what's going on then you have time to decide whether you attack or not (depending on number, situation, etc); the only other player I know doing this is lecathar/decathar or whatever other char he is playing plus of course sorcs having speed makes it easy to get the jump on others (except skalds/bards ofc)
 

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
446
Garbannoch said:
I dont have radar :) you would be surprised what difference a water breathing pot makes - swimming around underwater, diving up to see what's going on then you have time to decide whether you attack or not (depending on number, situation, etc); the only other player I know doing this is lecathar/decathar or whatever other char he is playing plus of course sorcs having speed makes it easy to get the jump on others (except skalds/bards ofc)

I know you dont have radar :p you just always mezz me when i think im in a safe place, not many wander in the water, but you always seem to be there :twak:
 

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
446
Manisch Depressiv said:
Nah, I got you once with Rellika standing next to me not adding. PA'ed your for 200 while you were on the middle of the bridge and killed you. You unbuffed, me buffed, I think lag helped me a bit. The time when Virgo left you on 3% was a different kill.

And yes, we will not have a proper 1 vs 1, I don't think an Infi is built to kill a Zerker that still hits for 200 while str/con debuffed.

And I don't run with a stealth zerg, I am always ungrouped and try not to add as long as a 1 vs 1 is going on, unless the stealther has no chance to beat the other char.

And yeah, I always add on Vamps, BDs, Whorelocks and baseline stunners and everyone grouped with them and Hibs running a tank train group in Thid and the people who added on me before. I also add on buffed people when I am unbuffed and I also add on lvl 25 chars.

Ofc I stealth zerg against a FG.


It sucks because for some unexplainable reason when i zerk against certain enemies (You, Dodge, a BM called Nalliz and a champ called Proceed) i never crit but against other enemies i would crit every shot, i'll hit about 200 a swing like u said, when i crit it can easily become 350+
 

Aeva

Banned
Joined
Apr 15, 2005
Messages
286
Jorof said:
It sucks because for some unexplainable reason when i zerk against certain enemies (You, Dodge, a BM called Nalliz and a champ called Proceed) i never crit but against other enemies i would crit every shot, i'll hit about 200 a swing like u said, when i crit it can easily become 350+
lol, you are trying to be a conspiry theorist or something? or does your penis grow a couple more inches when you think youve said something witty and clever? I use DT when i face you so does that solve your question?
 

Manisch Depressiv

Resident Freddy
Joined
Mar 6, 2005
Messages
7,727
Jorof said:
It sucks because for some unexplainable reason when i zerk against certain enemies (You, Dodge, a BM called Nalliz and a champ called Proceed) i never crit but against other enemies i would crit every shot, i'll hit about 200 a swing like u said, when i crit it can easily become 350+
I am not sure how the crit calculation really works but it seems that critting is easier vs. an opponent that is weak to your damage type and has low resists and has broken armor.

E.g. my crush Armsman crits on weak to crush insects like crazy.

Might be wrong on that.
 

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
446
Aeva said:
lol, you are trying to be a conspiry theorist or something? or does your penis grow a couple more inches when you think youve said something witty and clever? I use DT when i face you so does that solve your question?

Hmm.. im sorry i beat u in a duel when you were buffed ? didn't know you take thidranki so seriously, no hard feelings.. no need to resort to pottymouth :p
and pm'ing me to arrange duels ... :m00:
 

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
446
there's plenty more where that came from :fluffle:

Lag is so bad was chasing u .. then u stopped .. then u were half a mile away :(
also started fighting a friar, he didn't move, thought he was afk, so i stopped attacking ... lag stopped 2 infils PA'd and friar shoved his staff up my ass
 

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
2,472
Jorof said:
there's plenty more where that came from

Lag is so bad was chasing u .. then u stopped .. then u were half a mile away
also started fighting a friar, he didn't move, thought he was afk, so i stopped attacking ... lag stopped 2 infils PA'd and friar shoved his staff up my ass
aye lag takes the piss, but i was using my snare kite nuke technique :p no way im meleeing 500 dam/hit :(

and i just tried to train a realm skill point, and forgot a had a free level, so now im 25, qq no more thid for me :mad:
 

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
446
if u were unbuffed like me .. you might have been 1 shotted ? :clap:

btw, dont know if u actually realise that it's me - Heeroaw the warrior u used to duo with on your zerk way bback in the days of OF
 

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
2,472
Jorof said:
if u were unbuffed like me .. you might have been 1 shotted ? :clap:

btw, dont know if u actually realise that it's me - Heeroaw the warrior u used to duo with on your zerk way bback in the days of OF
amagad heerow!! :O

good days duoing in odins back in OF.. :p

and i have 620 hp unbuffed, so not quite, but would have had low hp so the snare from that prolly would have died on the second hit ;p
 

Aeva

Banned
Joined
Apr 15, 2005
Messages
286
Jorof said:
Hmm.. im sorry i beat u in a duel when you were buffed ? didn't know you take thidranki so seriously, no hard feelings.. no need to resort to pottymouth :p
and pm'ing me to arrange duels ... :m00:
firstly.. if you feel the need to say sorry for beating me in a duel thats fine, though i dont really see the point, perhaps by saying that it somewhat boosts your ego a bit?
secondly, i dont take thidranki too seriously, as i actually have a char who plays real rvr to benefit my realm, though it seems as tho ppl like you cant seem to handle it so spend all their time in thid :eek7:
thirdly... whats so bad about me pming you for duels? i was only trying to be friendly.. tho i guess ppl like you dont socialise much ;)

last of all, i dont care if i loose to you because i loose many duels, deaths are about 5-15 for me when i log off and as youre probably the hardest (probably not the best ;p) player ive come across its nice to see someone who can wtfpwn me
 

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
446
Aeva said:
firstly.. if you feel the need to say sorry for beating me in a duel thats fine, though i dont really see the point, perhaps by saying that it somewhat boosts your ego a bit?
secondly, i dont take thidranki too seriously, as i actually have a char who plays real rvr to benefit my realm, though it seems as tho ppl like you cant seem to handle it so spend all their time in thid :eek7:
thirdly... whats so bad about me pming you for duels? i was only trying to be friendly.. tho i guess ppl like you dont socialise much ;)

last of all, i dont care if i loose to you because i loose many duels, deaths are about 5-15 for me when i log off and as youre probably the hardest (probably not the best ;p) player ive come across its nice to see someone who can wtfpwn me
poor assumptions ...
ego boosting ? - not intentional
real rvr ? - i have 50's that do real rvr on both here and excal .. seen as the lag is so bad atm i cba to play "real" rvr.
ppl like me dont socialise? - ?!?!? :(
duels? - i can't wtfpwn u we had 2 duels and they were both really close u would have won second one if i didn't use a heal pot .. happy ?
 

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
2,472
Aeva said:
firstly.. if you feel the need to say sorry for beating me in a duel thats fine, though i dont really see the point, perhaps by saying that it somewhat boosts your ego a bit?
secondly, i dont take thidranki too seriously, as i actually have a char who plays real rvr to benefit my realm, though it seems as tho ppl like you cant seem to handle it so spend all their time in thid :eek7:
thirdly... whats so bad about me pming you for duels? i was only trying to be friendly.. tho i guess ppl like you dont socialise much ;)

last of all, i dont care if i loose to you because i loose many duels, deaths are about 5-15 for me when i log off and as youre probably the hardest (probably not the best ;p) player ive come across its nice to see someone who can wtfpwn me
someones bitter
 

Aeva

Banned
Joined
Apr 15, 2005
Messages
286
close? :<

Elitestoner said:
someones bitter
you got your scrounging bastard rank, so please stop posting clueless comments like that. and i know you're a just a little school kid so im not going to bother giving a proper reply to that :/
 

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
446
you got your scrounging bastard rank, so please stop posting clueless comments like that. and i know you're a just a little school kid so im not going to bother giving a proper reply to that :/
Im sorry to say this, but me and elite are not so far apart in age .. infact i think he is older than me.. (few months ?? :fluffle: ) so if u dont like talking to little school boys maybe u should stop entertaining me :(
 

Aeva

Banned
Joined
Apr 15, 2005
Messages
286
ok, ill stop 'entertaining' you, as this thread is getting silly anyway

/whine off
 

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
2,472
Aeva said:
close? :<



you got your scrounging bastard rank, so please stop posting clueless comments like that. and i know you're a just a little school kid so im not going to bother giving a proper reply to that :/
just bcking up my bitter comment there ;o

btw i just broke my 'letter before b' key so thts why this post is lil odd ;p

nd im proud of my scrounging bstrd title! leve me lone :mad:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom