FAO Faderullans grp at odins jsut now

T

tildson

Jeez, so many DIFFIRENT aspects and thoughts on EVERYTHING! Every server have their own thoughts and opinions, scary AND funny! ;)

Z

zapzap

Originally posted by PainLady
Yes give plates to healer + raise the hp ohhh and give shammy instants.......

Just AP I be a happy healer cant see any reason to get MOB.
U pick BOF + AP or PR + MOB hard very hard to pick :/

Zapsi

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by Kahland
we're the best on the server, why would we care about the flaming.

thx for the compliments btw alexie :)

omg your internet cock must be this

<-------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

big

O

old.Bubble

Albs have always had weaker class's after the smite cleric nurf

or i should say the good class's were not good in FG combat or rare(ie infs and sorcs)

We get good RA's like BoF,SOS,FH etc to make up for this and lack of insta crowd control(through det5 savages kinda make that useless)
Not that Group purge, Boad, PR(yes killing the same healer 3 times is annoying as hell), TWF, Icor are bad.

What i consider support-
Spread heals
Baseline Buffs
Specline buffs
Crowd control
resist buffs
Pulsing Bladeturn
MK5 Speed
Enjurance Regen
Mana Regen

How meny hib class's does it take to fill all those abilities- 3
How meny Mids class's - 4
How meny Alb Class's- 6

Anyone who has played alb knows its more difficult to form a balanced group than it is for hib/mid etc

F

faderullan

Albion can make strong groups. But its not easy. Easier in midgard im under the impression.

C

Cush

Originally posted by faderullan
Albion can make strong groups. But its not easy. Easier in midgard im under the impression.

My guess is that its about as easy in Mid as in Alb to make a strong group. As in one that can compete with the groups you usualy run in.

Z

zapzap

U think its easy to find 3 healers and then not same spec :)

2 clerics 1 mincer 1 arms 1 pally 2 mercs 1 sorz

3 healers 1 skald 1 warrior 1 shammy 2 savages

Zapsi

C

Cernos

Originally posted by old.Bubble
How meny Alb Class's- 6

How many players in a full group ......... um, 8 (well, 11 if you're PE :)

F

faderullan

Cernos, I have absolutly no idea who you are. But if you wanna flame me contact me on irc instead of talking shit and lies on bw.

H

hangianix

Albs have always had weaker class's after the smite cleric nurf
What nerf damn it? Were you kidding, right? :D

F

faderullan

/salute for killerbee for sticking with his smite cleric when others like myself went playing another class.

M

Melachi-

you know what i find funny....

the fact that some people try to justify their "midgard is overpowered QQ ;9(((((" whines by saying its because it takes Midgard less group members to form a Support section for a group compared to Albion, the funny part is that in hib it takes even less, and they are by far imo the worst off realm when it comes to 8v8 action especially after the next few patches (chanter nerf).

Here it is plain and feckin simple for all you retards out there, you ready?

The realms will never be balanced, because they are supposed to be difirent, Midgard may accel at 8v8 fg action in emain, Albion may accel at Stealther wars action in emain, and erm Hibs prolly do something good that i cant think of. Midgard as a whole realm is not overpowered, we have Savages, Bonedancers, Spiritmasters(really not very overpowered cause i think the pet interupting an enemy healer is better than making the bloody caster survive 1 second longer against the MA Train) and (Pac) Healers which are overpowered. You all forgeting the fact that we also have Thanes, Skalds, Shadowblades, Hunters(tbh i dont know where these stand nowadays), runie(standard casters need help), and some might even say Berserker (considering he gets penalties to his special ability unlike mercs/bm's and mercs get better armour.. chain + evade 1 > advanced evade 3 imho), all those classes can be considered in need of love, some extremely, some just minor.

The simple fact is Midgard is not overpowered, Savage groups are, capice ?

And one last thing, this game requires like 0.0001% skill, its 49.9999% Organization and 50% luck, yes pure bloody dice roll luck wether you hit, crit, evade, block, resist, ect ect ect... luck has a huge impact.

But anyway I have a solution, yup.

All you whiners who are so desperate for perfect game balance to prove your RvR guild is more organized and lucky than other RvR guilds, feck off over to Cammlan, where you can have perfectly balanced fights, god knows they need the population :x

F

faderullan

Originally posted by Melachi[Mid]
And one last thing, this game requires like 0.0001% skill, its 49.9999% Organization and 50% luck

Sorry but i dont agree on that. In my opinion its more like 50% skill, 45% organisation and 5% luck.

M

Melachi-

lies how much skill can be involved?

Standard assister....

Quickbar
1: Assist, 2: Stick, 3:backstyle, 4:anytimer

mash 1 to 4 repeatedly!

F

faderullan

In my group we only have 1 pure assister. And it isnt like you say mash 4 buttons. If you do it that way then perhaps you do something wrong.

A

amazingsteve

Cernos, I have absolutly no idea who you are. But if you wanna flame me contact me on irc instead of talking shit and lies on bw.

He´s not flaming, it´s true :)

M

Melachi-

In my group we only have 1 pure assister. And it isnt like you say mash 4 buttons. If you do it that way then perhaps you do something wrong.

i dont play an assisting class :p (mend/aug healer)

but tell me how its done right please. Ahh yes this is where the skill comes in, now when your group engages, you must first somersault while landing seven of your fingers on the letters /assist, then with your nose you quickly type in /stick, then using a golfclub and a tennis ball you bounce the keys marked backpos style, anytimer. If it all works out right, you should get the following messages..

You assist Fadehrullan.
You auto-stick Norseman.
You prepare to perform Shadow's Edge.
You are now preparing Inflame as a backup for Shadow's Edge.
You recieve 255 rps.
Your ego has reached rank 8L0
Your perception of skill further diminishes

blah blah there is no skill im afriad, the only thing that comes close to skill is Experience, and thats still miles off

[edit] forgot quote!

R

Rudor Dwarf

And one last thing, this game requires like 0.0001% skill, its 49.9999% Organization and 50% luck, yes pure bloody dice roll luck wether you hit, crit, evade, block, resist, ect ect ect... luck has a huge impact.

Soo welly true :D..

O

old.SadonTheGrey

Melachi can I steal that log an put it in my signature? :)

Don't forget radar too, I think that couns for about 20% tbh ><

K

kryin

What i consider support-
Spread heals
Baseline Buffs
Specline buffs
Crowd control
resist buffs
Pulsing Bladeturn
MK5 Speed
Enjurance Regen
Mana Regen

How meny Alb Class's- 6

Anyone who has played alb knows its more difficult to form a balanced group than it is for hib/mid etc

Care to explain to me how my healer should spec to cover ?

Spreadheals
Buffs (base + specline=haste)
Crowd Control
Resist buffs
Manaregen

Or could it be it takes atleast 2 healers = 5 people to cover the support in mid .

K

Kahland

i dont play an assisting class :p (mend/aug healer)

but tell me how its done right please. Ahh yes this is where the skill comes in, now when your group engages, you must first somersault while landing seven of your fingers on the letters /assist, then with your nose you quickly type in /stick, then using a golfclub and a tennis ball you bounce the keys marked backpos style, anytimer. If it all works out right, you should get the following messages..

You assist Fadehrullan.
You auto-stick Norseman.
You prepare to perform Shadow's Edge.
You are now preparing Inflame as a backup for Shadow's Edge.
You recieve 255 rps.
Your ego has reached rank 8L0
Your perception of skill further diminishes

blah blah there is no skill im afriad, the only thing that comes close to skill is Experience, and thats still miles off

[edit] forgot quote!

i smell.... envy!!!!!

melachi is a skillzored player...

for me to poop on.

F

Freia

Originally posted by kryin
Or could it be it takes atleast 2 healers = 5 people to cover the support in mid .

n000000 that cant be! it would make all the whining albs feel like really really stupid :( and that would be bad right?

oh and by the way: it takes 2 shamans to get endregen + spec bufs for 1 group. so rly 6 chars then to get all the stuff on bubbles list and not 5.
but alright a group can always chose to use a bufbot instead of running with 2 shamans so lets say mid only need 5.5 char ^^

F

faderullan

Whether you can count skald as support or not as another matter i guess.

F

Freia

oh and the above goes for minstrel too i guess
and ty 4 pc+1

F

faderullan

Cleric - support
Cleric - support
Sorcerer - support
Minstrel - semi support
Paladin - semi support
Theurgist - semi support
Mercenery
Mercenery

=3full support + 3 semi support(count them as a half) = 4,5 support guys in albion

Healer - support
Healer - support
Healer - support
Shaman - support
Skald - semi support
Savage
Savage
Savage

=4full support + 1semi support = 4,5 support guys in midgard

Its pretty fair in the end.

Z

zapzap

Just that 1 alb semi support is near impossible to kill and he has the damm end chant move it to full support char so we can kill that damm end maybe in clerics smth line.

Hibs even worse off need 2 bards just to be able to get some end going.
But atleast they can res and he gives instean end regan 5.

And 3 savages no shield leaves group with no slamer. Slam > stun from healer on tanks.

Zapsi

F

Freia

ofcourse there are other ways to view and count semi-support but i cba to argue

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom