FAO Faderullans grp at odins jsut now

K

Kahland

we're the best on the server, why would we care about the flaming.

thx for the compliments btw alexie :)

F

faderullan

Fight vs hibs were mmg odins.

Fight vs bo were levi ridge.

L

leorin

well well flame n flame. Its more like i tell the facts it happens very very often tho :>. Cant flame you for playing bad which i dont think , never seen any better alb grp is a fact aswell but get rid of those invisible ppls, and there will be more fg vs fg instead of 1 instant killed healer and then 2 infils 1 mincer runnin around, they r gimped in grp but it can sure annoy me and turn the battle with 3 xtra stealthers.

S

scarffs

7 albs demolish 24 hibs.

Does this look right ? Just because they are high rr with lots of ras ?

RvR needs a serious lookover. You can say about skill what you want ( the press assist skill ) but this aint right. The hibs were mostly low rrs but still, this kind of thing sucks.

And to PE and the other 1fg l33t dudes, stay in Emain and let casual players have some fun too please.

F

faderullan

Sometimes emain gets very empty. What shall we do? Move around in a empty zone?

D

Dunmer

Originally posted by Lanfaer
yeah unfriendly indeed .. every time we meet them in odins etc they just run away or try to kill us .. grouphug anyone?

You all release before I get to hug you all :( :(

C

Cush

Originally posted by scarffs
7 albs demolish 24 hibs.

Does this look right ? Just because they are high rr with lots of ras ?

RvR needs a serious lookover. You can say about skill what you want ( the press assist skill ) but this aint right. The hibs were mostly low rrs but still, this kind of thing sucks.

And to PE and the other 1fg l33t dudes, stay in Emain and let casual players have some fun too please.

1fg albs can kill 24 hibs/mids
1fg mids can kill 24 albs/hibs
1fg hibs can kill 24 mids/albs

see whats wrong?

O

ormorof

Originally posted by faderullan
Sometimes emain gets very empty. What shall we do? Move around in a empty zone?

yes, bugger off

D

Dunmer

Originally posted by eynar
Pbuck playing minstrel nowadays? ;)

We killed the hibs in Odin's where our mini ld'd.

We waited for Pbuck in Emain Levi ridge. He came back and we were buffing him when BO jumped us.

F

Farnis

Originally posted by Kahland

lol - I cant believe youd rather have RPs than actually be considered a decent person.

Can I see a picture of you in real life? - I reckon youd look a right tw@t.

By the way - that aint sarcasm.

J

jonstone

Was a nice fight against hibs at HMG odins last nite, we kinda got jumped at the gates and we did have a few deaths but the fight lasted ages and was fun :)

O

old.krane

Lmao...

Well played if its tru...

But about the huge Ego of PE atm.....

:puke:

L

leorin

Originally posted by Kahland

thx for the compliments btw alexie :)

Ah yes ... wont even mention us beatin u r squad with rr4 healer (me) rest around like rr5 , 1 BD , 1 Rm etc several times.

Just cut that shit some of u play well but best on the server not really?.. Since u need 3 stealther adds to accomplish any.
You are hardest albs to beat now but if SOTL got their RR:s up ^^ there would be Sotl > Pe, sharper assisting there and they do run as fg compared to others.

L

leorin

Pls could you just give me a clue how 3 stealthers from u r guild can add upon fights at Levis/Crim Valley/Valley above crim/Almost emain lake etc? You sure they not roamin with you or just well workin communication? Or as u might want to push it to : bad luck for us?

Its quite different fighting 11 ppls with 8 then fg vs fg. If you now wanna claim you run as 1 fg

O

old.Hardbein

Originally posted by leorin
Since u need 3 stealther adds to accomplish any.

Sad, but true :/

We have had sooo many 1 vs. 1 with PE now that the repeating stealther pop (wich is in same guild)....is getting a bit tiresome.

Its either:
8ppl
8ppl + backup mincer (to have SoS up every 15 mins)
8ppl + backup mincer + random PE'er
8ppl + backup mincer + random PE'er + random PE'er

It all depends on the situation and time of day. PE can try to deny the "stealther pops" in the most remote areas of emain, u just make a fool out of urself IF u do. Every Mid/Hib (and prolly also alb) knows that they live in denial.

Aye I love fighting PE, they DO give a good fight and we win some and loose some. But loosing when u see 8ppl+++ regrouping after fight, and read the combat logs where more than 8 ppl doing combat related actions, just makes it a bit hypocritical since PE r the first to whine if ur not 1fg.

Im no follower of the BO/PE add-policy, but I do urge after good fg vs. fg fights....thats what makes me play this game ;)

Cudos to:

Public Enemies (when they DO go 8ppl)
Eclipse (come back guys !), u always were my favorites ;)
Celtic Fury
Forgotten Legends
Severance (sp?) even if u do outnumber us sometimes, still u try ur best and put up a good fight ;)

Old-Sotl/Nolby seems /retired tho (correct me if im wrong)

Cya all out there ;)

A

amazingsteve

Originally posted by Derric
oO

:great:

PE is t3h l33t on dis server fyi, dey wtfpwn 3v3ry1!!11 Wh3n 1 gr0 uP 1 w4nn4 b3 l1k3 fader or z1p :eek:

Z

Ziva

I really don't see the problem...

Fadeh just has a lot of fans and they really want to follow him everywhere he goes and thouch everything he touched (like mids/hibs) and they keep on shouting "We wub you and please sign my hauberk and kilt!!!!".

That's not his fault really so stop blaming him for it.. :(

S

scarffs

Originally posted by Cush
1fg albs can kill 24 hibs/mids
1fg mids can kill 24 albs/hibs
1fg hibs can kill 24 mids/albs

see whats wrong?

Yes Cush, i do.
It wasnt about teh 7 being albs you know, just about 7 beating 24. Imagine the fun of being one of those 24, not once or twice, but all the time being confronted with enemies you have no chance in hell to beat. Thats what I'm referring to.

M

Mid_Blejsarus

cause they are noobs, and need to try use assist instaid of hitting 1 target eatch, or they go around hitting tanks while seers are hiding and spamming heals.

N

)nick(

Yes Cush, i do.
It wasnt about teh 7 being albs you know, just about 7 beating 24. Imagine the fun of being one of those 24, not once or twice, but all the time being confronted with enemies you have no chance in hell to beat. Thats what I'm referring to.

Giv tickbox at character creation which sets your lastname to Noob, but in return you get +10 to all stats. Failing that a confirmation box where you have to type: 'Iamsuchanoobineedhelppls' after which you're allowed to become a savage.

C

Cush

Yes Cush, i do.

aparently you didnt see what i meant

S

scarffs

They werent noobs. We fought them with a little under 2fg mids and got wiped.
Our groups were pretty ok with a couple of sms, two healers and some tanks.

Ra review, help us out.

S

scarffs

Originally posted by Cush
aparently you didnt see what i meant

If you care to explain I'll tell you yes or no, thats simpler then making three posts with some riddles in them.

Z

zedorf luribomb

Originally posted by -nicolas-
Giv tickbox at character creation which sets your lastname to Noob, but in return you get +10 to all stats. Failing that a confirmation box where you have to type: 'Iamsuchanoobineedhelppls' after which you're allowed to become a savage.

> all xD

F

faderullan

Make love not war people.

We have a small server. Cant we make all just get along?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom