FAO Archers

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
well why dont you fo?

ahah good distortion of the idea. was a good try honestly, i would give you a cookie for it but i eated it. :m00:
I can imagine Peace army sent to a country without weapons...i mean they going to make sure theres peace so why do they need guns... so please keep your opinions about what others do/thinck cause you know shit bout it.

Oh yes, judging by your reply i believe you have ( barely ) the IQ to play tetris.

I like to state teh obvious

Wow bet you were top of the debating class at school, ur analogies and retortions are top drawer m8 keep it up, G W Bush is looking for a spin man maybe u can apply

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
im sorry but thats absolute horseshit.... (not in your case) but in general with the moderation... there was a policy on the boards (which has been ignored) that you cannot whine about adds as theres nothing wrong with it and its part of the game (in the mods "opinion") they also tried to introduce a policy to say you could not make fao threads because they didnt want to hear them...

the mods on this board up untill now with yourself have always been stood in the camp that any discussion about gamesmanship (or lack of it) is irrelevent or basically not allowed.... its even in the damn fh coc.

although your stance is geniune it is not the stance of the other moderators...

the mods up untill now have shown they do have an opinion (or they do lean towards a camp or school of play) and any comments made by the other camp about respect and playing to some sort of loose code have been tampered with on a regular basis (not so much now because the lemon mods are inactive)

Players can talk about respect and codes all they like, some will agree, some wont. What the mods objected too and what the majority of the player base objected too was certain players trying too dictate their own made-up rule-sets to the rest of the server and when these "rules" were breached there would be a merry flame-fest on the forum.

I'm not saying the discussion about play-styles should be outlawed, but experience should tell you it almost always ends in tears. FAO threads are a prime example.

If players could make a FAO thread or a playstyle thread and discuss the relevant merits and issues in a polite and topical manner then im sure there would be no problem. The problem is they are always "F**K ADD N00B" et-al (which is always fun to read at work, but isn't really constructive) :)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Wow bet you were top of the debating class at school, ur analogies and retortions are top drawer m8 keep it up, G W Bush is looking for a spin man maybe u can apply

Just dropping down at your level. Yeah i know you will beat me by experience.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
If players could make a FAO thread or a playstyle thread and discuss the relevant merits and issues in a polite and topical manner then im sure there would be no problem. The problem is they are always "F**K ADD N00B" et-al (which is always fun to read at work, but isn't really constructive) :)

Disagree to a certain extent with the bolded bit, been some very reasonable discussions over the last few months, heated maybe yes, but on the whole ok. Also, just because 50% of the posts in a thread degenerate into tit for tat spats, doesnt detract from the value in the sensible or constructive posts in that thread.

Other important point is because the board is inhabited by people who have effectively played and posted together for years most of the flame style posts are actually just old enemies having the usual digs at each other that often have little to do with the OT. This thread is kinda close to becoming a prime example of that...

Very few are noobs getting flamed nowadays because well, there are very few noobs (I mean noob as an endearing term here - not meant to be an insult to any new members out there!).

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
Disagree to a certain extent with the bolded bit, been some very reasonable discussions over the last few months, heated maybe yes, but on the whole ok. Also, just because 50% of the posts in a thread degenerate into tit for tat spats, doesnt detract from the value in the sensible or constructive posts in that thread.

Other important point is because the board is inhabited by people who have effectively played and posted together for years most of the flame style posts are actually just old enemies having the usual digs at each other that often have little to do with the OT. This thread is kinda close to becoming a prime example of that...

Very few are noobs getting flamed nowadays because well, there are very few noobs (I mean noob as an endearing term here - not meant to be an insult to any new members out there!).

Noob! :)

Shadowss

Banned
I cba to read this thread coz it sounds silly but right this archer patch has to be the most shit patch ever dont by mythic...all of the archers a adding and just generally being lame..whilst being practically mellee immune with all of there abilities and RA's

Its just bloody ridicolous

Remove MoS and Ip from archers and then only then will it be fair :p getting shot from miles off for 1k damage is taking the piss...assasains are ment to hunt not fecking archers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom