FAO 2FG Hib Zerg

S

Shike

Originally posted by old.Sko
tbh dont care which random post to quote.

dont see dead albs in picture ^^

Lions are known to not act like hyenas and travel in very large packs you know? :sleeping: The lions may be strong, but even hyenas take them down if there are enough of them.

I

ilum

Originally posted by Shike
sooo mister Ilum.. imo you are full of crap and not much else, ever heard the word hypocrasy?

Now.. WHY do I say this one might think.. well

retards.jpg

strong whining about hibbis runnin 2fg's when you yourself run in even bigger zergs. I dont understand tbh. Its like saying to someone, no you cant poo in my toilet, I want to have it clean and like it that way, 5min later, you poo in itself and make it dirty. Where is the logic in what you are saying? Imo you seem like an idiot and not much else. Head excal and play with the other retarded albs there mebbe is a better solution for you? Even bigger zergs to travel in and then you can cry and whine on hibbis running in 2fgs there too :rolleyes:

complete bollox

dont misunderstand me, Im happy with seeing albs out doing RVR, 3-4 Fgs at 2 in the night maybe is a bit much but hey, 1fg mids can after all kill 3-4 fg albs with their o/p savages and healers etc right? so I guess its even then. What I dont like is when people talk crap when we hibs RVR the way we want to and then prove to be even worse yourself.

That was a keeptake force organized by Laird. My group wasnt moving with them. Dont remember the exact situation, but I think they engaged Hibs and we bumped into them.

The Hibs I were talking about were moving 2FG Emain just killing.

S

Shike

Originally posted by ilum
The Hibs I were talking about were moving 2FG Emain just killing.

and thats something mids and albs never do right?

S

Shike

Originally posted by ilum
I dont know, I dont atleast.

so, rr(insert something high here) and played here on Pryd for quite some time and you dont know. Cant you come up with something better than that? :(

You aswell as I know that there are plenty of mids and albs running about in 2fgs.

You aswell as I also know that the frequency of adding is very very high both from mids and albs in Emain and the usage of /cgs /as etc also is pretty high so adds occur very often.

You and I also know that hibbis have to run 10min to Emain while albs/mids port there and due to this of many things we dont have as many hibbis in Emain as mids/albs have. Due to this we get added upon alot more than you guys do which in reality means we get 1-2/10 clean fights in Emain vs you.

If you knew this which I suspect you actually do you wouldnt whine, or you expect us to get farmed day in and day out without doing something to prevent it. If you dont know this or refuse to see it it makes you totally ignorant and careless and its pretty selfcentered in either case since you are blind.

Anyways... doesnt really matter, we do what we want at the end of the day.

I

ilum

Tbh, I've never seen Alb move organized as 2FG with Cleric/Minstrel/Sorc/Paladin in each group.

I've seen Mids optimized gank squads do it tho, but it's been a while since now.

M

Maeloch

Originally posted by -_-a
Maeloch !!!
Woot i remember u pooor mage wtfpwned near MTK some other night ^^ ( from behind ) ;p
and later u added on our IIskan duel ( was owned again now in front )
In case u dont know me , im that annoying sorc ;p

Oh yeah, just got this....yes u were cross realming with a BD, gratz! And weren't duelling anyhow, you popped at me from the side while I was occupied with 4s spam man. My fault i know, but had spec'd out of STT for a couple of weeks. Your pet got the killing blow. Won't next time ;)

K

Kahland

Originally posted by nuky
and the 2fg albs at mmg with the 1fg stealther back up is them just porting too? dont get me wrong, i think every realm did its share of 'zerging' tonight, i just dont see how anyone can justify a 'whine' about it when all parties were guilty.

tired, going to bed - no doubt this will make for some interesting reading in the morning

EDIT: oh and not exagerating on the fg stealther thing, they jumped trollum and his thane buddies aswell as myself and an SM friend - sh1t happens

JPF never zerg :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom