FAO 2FG Hib Zerg

I

ilum

Dont wanna whine or anything, but have you ever considered the fact that if Albs get enough tired of your zerg and zerg you back you have no chance of matching our numbers?

Just a thought :|

N

nuky

albs get tired of their zerg? the amount of times my group ran into hib AND alb zergs tonight was bloody rediculous. nature of the game, nothin much to do than live with it

E

ev0_o

Whats this? Hibs zerging in 2fg...u gonna stop rvring in protest again? ;)

I

ilum

Originally posted by nuky
albs get tired of their zerg? the amount of times my group ran into hib AND alb zergs tonight was bloody rediculous. nature of the game, nothin much to do than live with it

There's a difference of all Albs being at AMG after a port and Hib gathering 2FG thats stuck to eachother like a regular group etc...

N

nuky

Originally posted by ilum
There's a difference of all Albs being at AMG after a port and Hib gathering 2FG thats stuck to eachother like a regular group etc...

and the 2fg albs at mmg with the 1fg stealther back up is them just porting too? dont get me wrong, i think every realm did its share of 'zerging' tonight, i just dont see how anyone can justify a 'whine' about it when all parties were guilty.

tired, going to bed - no doubt this will make for some interesting reading in the morning

EDIT: oh and not exagerating on the fg stealther thing, they jumped trollum and his thane buddies aswell as myself and an SM friend - sh1t happens

R

rg-zorena

Dont wanna whine or anything, but have you ever considered the fact that if Albs get enough tired of your zerg and zerg you back you have no chance of matching our numbers?

lol fuck you man i run 1fg in emain and ur fucking cg abusing fucks keep adding 2fg everytime so QQmore bitch

I

ilum

Originally posted by nuky
and the 2fg albs at mmg with the 1fg stealther back up is them just porting too? dont get me wrong, i think every realm did its share of 'zerging' tonight, i just dont see how anyone can justify a 'whine' about it when all parties were guilty.

tired, going to bed - no doubt this will make for some interesting reading in the morning

EDIT: oh and not exagerating on the fg stealther thing, they jumped trollum and his thane buddies aswell as myself and an SM friend - sh1t happens

The Hib zerg is actually well organized grops with bards, druids, chanters etc - or so it seems. High realm rank too.

I havent seen Alb zergs that organized. Dont really see Alb zergs that often at all - Zerg being more than 1FG moving together intentionally and cooperating.

S

Shike

it is a whine, and not I at least have considered it, and sure, zerg away as much as you want dude, dont really mind since we are pretty used to it anyway you know. And when did 2fg become a zerg? :confused:

edit: Dont you ever get bored with whining Ilum?

M

Maleg_Grumpton

Ilum

Remember posts not so long ago with Albs refusing to RvR because Mids had 6 Relics, were generally the stronger realm (in this patch) and had superiour numbers in great concentration in Emain (making it hard to get a FG fight without adds).

I sympathise with the above but complaining about 2FG's of Hibs (as a Zerg) is really rather silly. What's even more laughable is the threat of a counter Zerg. My experiences of the last 3 months tell me a Hib FG can't step in Emain and get a clean FG vs FG fight, you'll be added on 9 times out of 10, we're outnumbered 24 x 7. Running into 2FG of enemy or 1FG of Enemy getting added upon 20 seconds later makes no difference.

Are the groups organised, yes most likely, but most of the groups I've been in recently have been a mixture of Realm Ranks - pretty much all experienced players I'd say, but some are new re-rolls or even newcomers to the server.

If it makes you feel any better I doubt the 2FG has been built with the purpose of ganking Albs - it's a self protection measure against Mids (who will more than likely tear the 2FG apart of they get the drop).

G

grizlasthehero

HIBS ARE DEFENDING THERE RELICS DAMIT :D :D :D :p :E

C

Cavex ElSaviour

hibs using the best tactic to opted ganksquads imho, rather get 100rp's a kill then no rp's at all.

C

coolan

imo its the hib frontier if they want to run 2fg's+ thats upto them there defending there realm and they dont whine about it so leave em alone.

R

-redb-

nibbbnibnib
albs no hav unbers to zerg back
albs all qutied after losted to sav groups and relics
hibs can zerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg allls they wanted in sucj 2fg sillynses and not get zerged backys
so less silly theads, more, um, randoms ness
yus

hf!!!

:spin:

C

Capricorn

If this sounds like a flame im sorry but i would actualy quite like to know....

fucking cg abusing fucks

how can you abuse a cg?

G

gwal

riiiiight, u dont wanna whine, yet u do...

might wanna do a check about what albs were doing in emain while those 2 FG hibs were around silly boy.

G

Groborthir

Against savage/healer groups and alb zergs I can't blame the hibs for running 2fg.

Nothing takes the piss more than having to buff up, run to Emain and get whiped without even having a chance to put up a decent fight. Mind you, it's a 10 minute run whereas the two other realms can just sit their arses on a friggin' pad and wait to get Emain handed to them on a silver plate. :)

2fg isn't a zerg, by the way. And my sympathy goes to dem hibbies who do run to Emain with 2fg, maybe farm a little and then split up so the trip hasn't been completely worthless. :)

Z

zapzap

Looked to me emain was 1 big zerg. was out with sb at 1 point I counted 6-7 fg albs passing amg within 1 min, mids had numbers out so if hibs came 2fg what is the problem, they even have a relic to defend atm.
Even rambo had allmost fg and araud teaming up with 4 others stealthers, no stealthers could solo or even duo almost and u sure needed a very good FG to survive abit.
Saw 3 way batles with 2fg hibs getting sandwich between 4fg albs and same amount mids, they should have come 4fg or more to clean up emain and defend there realm.

Zapsi

G

gwal

Originally posted by zapzap
defend there realm.

Zapsi

ppl should stop using that sentence - emain doesnt count as a place u defend ur realm in, as its the foremost rvr area on almost (if not all) servers.
where camping milegates in other realms could be excused in some cases (varying from server to server), camping milegates in emain would never be seen as something tolerable by any other players than the hibs who do it in emain.

S

Shadowtje

Originally posted by gwal
ppl should stop using that sentence - emain doesnt count as a place u defend ur realm in, as its the foremost rvr area on almost (if not all) servers.
where camping milegates in other realms could be excused in some cases (varying from server to server), camping milegates in emain would never be seen as something tolerable by any other players than the hibs who do it in emain.

A wait i see now..you cleared it all for me. We shouldnt go to emain when we have a relic and just put the relic on the APK? Or will roadsigns with <free relic this way> do for you?

Ok from now on i descided that Hadrians is the main RvR area for prydwen. Now tell it to your hadrians zerging realm mates.

GO 2fg Hibs!!

K

karvainenjorma

:hat: Originally posted by gwal

Cry moore.. I'm glad to see hibs do RvR again :)
and YES, gogo hibs It' your realm not some playground for some silly alb l00sers. So go on and protect it with all possible ways you can.:clap:

ps. 2fgs protectin owan realm is not a zerg imo. ;)

Z

Zarmin

Ilum!!!!

M8 pls .... saw u run in 2-3 fgs sticked to each other in Emain .. pls .. stop whine on others doing the same ;)

A

Ardrias_Mid

*Bryter näsorna av Shike* Shhh!

There's a difference to spamming crap when retired! ;)

M

Maleg_Grumpton

Originally posted by Shadowtje
A wait i see now..you cleared it all for me. We shouldnt go to emain when we have a relic and just put the relic on the APK? Or will roadsigns with <free relic this way> do for you?

GO 2fg Hibs!!
Gwal kinda has a point, if 80 Hibs / Albs turned up in Odins you'd assume potential Relic Raid, same goes for those numbers in Hadrians - However 80 Mids / Albs in Emain could be just a "normal" busy peak hour RvR night.

Makes it a bit harder for Hibs to actually defend their realm IMO, if you attempted to mobilise all of Hib (all 3FG of them ;)) Every time there was 8FG of enemys in Emain people would get tired quick. Of course if Hibs zerg Mids and Albs out of Emain every time they showed up I'm pretty sure HW or Odins would become the prefered zone pretty fast till the Zerg disolved.

Either way, thank you to those Mids (and Albs) I think that seem to understand, Hibs ain't running 2FG to wreck everybody else's enjoyment. They're doing it to try and have a bit of fun themselves.

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by Maleg_Grumpton
Gwal kinda has a point, if 80 Hibs / Albs turned up in Odins you'd assume potential Relic Raid, same goes for those numbers in Hadrians - However 80 Mids / Albs in Emain could be just a "normal" busy peak hour RvR night.

Makes it a bit harder for Hibs to actually defend their realm IMO, if you attempted to mobilise all of Hib (all 3FG of them ;)) Every time there was 8FG of enemys in Emain people would get tired quick. Of course if Hibs zerg Mids and Albs out of Emain every time they showed up I'm pretty sure HW or Odins would become the prefered zone pretty fast till the Zerg disolved.

Either way, thank you to those Mids (and Albs) I think that seem to understand, Hibs ain't running 2FG to wreck everybody else's enjoyment. They're doing it to try and have a bit of fun themselves.
TDMM anyone ?

S

Shike

Originally posted by Ardrias_Mid
*Bryter näsorna av Shike* Shhh!

There's a difference to spamming crap when retired! ;)

no there is not ;) its still spam and its crap no? :)

and what does TDMM mean? :)

O

ovi-one

OK not 100% sure when you are talking about, but given the timing of the post you could be refering to the 2fg Severance Zerg we had in Emain from around 23:15(ish) for about 45 mins.

If so which Alb group were you in? The Zerg (no idea on numbers since I wasn't there) that took Crim? The 4fgs plus adds we wiped close to the tower? The zerg (at least 3fgs) that wiped us while they were taking DC? (I am guessing that you may not have been in an organised zerg and may have been on of the "Adds" without realising?)

Our Alliance chat reported seeing 4fg Albs roaming Emain, so we got both our groups together to send the Albs back to their own lands. You want us to send 1fg a time? Just so you can farm us?

<shrug>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom