FAO 2FG Hib Zerg

L

lakih

Originally posted by Capricorn
If this sounds like a flame im sorry but i would actualy quite like to know....
how can you abuse a cg?

You invite a friendly alb and mid in it?

C

corranhorn1

Re: Re: FAO 2FG Hib Zerg

Originally posted by ovi-one
OK not 100% sure when you are talking about, but given the timing of the post you could be refering to the 2fg Severance Zerg we had in Emain from around 23:15(ish) for about 45 mins.

If so which Alb group were you in? The Zerg (no idea on numbers since I wasn't there) that took Crim? The 4fgs plus adds we wiped close to the tower? The zerg (at least 3fgs) that wiped us while they were taking DC? (I am guessing that you may not have been in an organised zerg and may have been on of the "Adds" without realising?)

Our Alliance chat reported seeing 4fg Albs roaming Emain, so we got both our groups together to send the Albs back to their own lands. You want us to send 1fg a time? Just so you can farm us?

<shrug>

He was in the group that attacked you alone and killed bebop or whatever his called in the middle of that nice pbaoe group :p

We actually ran as 1fg for the entire night and tried to avoid the zerg as much as can. Not always possible but we tried. Think we were one the only groups that did this but thats the way it goes.
Thou admittingly we did add in a fight or 2 :p But it was easy to see which way the fights were going. Especially when was hibbies standing behind trees healing away without a alb near them :(

A

amazingsteve

Originally posted by Groborthir
Against savage/healer groups and alb zergs I can't blame the hibs for running 2fg.

Nothing takes the piss more than having to buff up, run to Emain and get whiped without even having a chance to put up a decent fight. Mind you, it's a 10 minute run whereas the two other realms can just sit their arses on a friggin' pad and wait to get Emain handed to them on a silver plate. :)

2fg isn't a zerg, by the way. And my sympathy goes to dem hibbies who do run to Emain with 2fg, maybe farm a little and then split up so the trip hasn't been completely worthless. :)

There u go, that´s why hibs are running 2fg. Most of those are in Ascending Dawn and Soul Pact. and I for one have had loads of fun running like this :D

Whats this? Hibs zerging in 2fg...u gonna stop rvring in protest again?

:clap: :clap: :clap:

S

stroopwafel

Re: Re: Re: FAO 2FG Hib Zerg

Originally posted by corranhorn1
He was in the group that attacked you alone and killed bebop or whatever his called in the middle of that nice pbaoe group :p

We actually ran as 1fg for the entire night and tried to avoid the zerg as much as can. Not always possible but we tried. Think we were one the only groups that did this but thats the way it goes.
Thou admittingly we did add in a fight or 2 :p But it was easy to see which way the fights were going. Especially when was hibbies standing behind trees healing away without a alb near them :(

blame your own realm then and not us

S

Shike

hehe Maleg said a fun thing on IRC about this, made me laugh :)

[13:45] (@Maleg|Work): even xxxxx seem to be going "wtf you on about", 2FG of hibs sandwiched between 4 FG of Mids and Albs and you whine about the hibs
[13:45] (@Shike-AD): aye lol
[13:46] (@Maleg|Work): it's like a Hib person being crushed between a Mid and Alb Lorry and the Alb lorry driver complaining about the blood on his lorry not the massive dent the Mid lorry put into it

M

Maleg_Grumpton

Originally posted by old.Sko
Taken by fg albs at some odd morning hour =D
http://zypher.er-sej.dk/sparkley/CHRIST.jpg
Ahh I get the comparison now, 2FG's of Hibs in Emain prime time when there is at least twice the amount of Mids and Albs about (not necessarily running as 4FG's) soooo correlates to 2FG of Hibs at some obscure hour in the morning when nobody else is about.

Even Einstein would be humbled by your towering intellect and reasoning ;)

G

gwal

Originally posted by Shadowtje
A wait i see now..you cleared it all for me. We shouldnt go to emain when we have a relic and just put the relic on the APK? Or will roadsigns with <free relic this way> do for you?

Ok from now on i descided that Hadrians is the main RvR area for prydwen. Now tell it to your hadrians zerging realm mates.

GO 2fg Hibs!!

oh my, so clueless....

read my sig a bit closer, and u´ll see I´m playing hib/prydwen - and I still dont find that sentance as nothing but an excuse to zerg.
If u move 2Fg, fine, do so, just dont use poor excuses to do it.

same goes for you karvainenjorma

R

rg-zorena

TDMM anyone ?
well good to see backup company havn't changed
^^ constantly added after we had fighted vs a fg yesterday SUCH SKILLS :D

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by rg-zorena
well good to see backup company havn't changed
^^ constantly added after we had fighted vs a fg yesterday SUCH SKILLS :D

outlaw is my hero tbh.
/y cg join Toyama for emain !

PS. dont remember adding on your group yesterday =D

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by Maleg_Grumpton
Ahh I get the comparison now, 2FG's of Hibs in Emain prime time when there is at least twice the amount of Mids and Albs about (not necessarily running as 4FG's) soooo correlates to 2FG of Hibs at some obscure hour in the morning when nobody else is about.

Even Einstein would be humbled by your towering intellect and reasoning ;)

2 fg of hibs when everyone else is running in 1 fg that's what i wanted to say.
read understand post. You dont have to be intellectual monster for it maleg, really =D

J

Jergiot

outlaw is my hero tbh.
/y cg join Toyama for emain !

PS. dont remember adding on your group yesterday =D

3 times ina row -_-

but hey, not like its worth whining about it, in emain anything can happend :|

M

Maleg_Grumpton

read understand post. You dont have to be intellectual monster for it maleg, really =D
LOL "everybody running 1FG" when you regularly run into to more. If you keep saying Albs / Mids run 1FG or don't co-op some people might believe you.... maybe, hmm, then again probably not.

G

GrivneKelmorian

Originally posted by ev0_o
Whats this? Hibs zerging in 2fg...u gonna stop rvring in protest again? ;)

:clap: thats just ace! :)

S

Shike

christ.. is it me or are some people in your realm really as retarded as you make them out to be? 1fg bla bla bla.. right.

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by Shike
christ.. is it me or are some people in your realm really as retarded as you make them out to be? 1fg bla bla bla.. right.
:rolleyes:
such anger.
no point in getting so depressed by video game really.

O

old.Downanael

You so pathetic Ilur :eek: PE left pryd so you cant leech off them anymore so you instead you do whine threads :rolleyes:

R

Roo Stercogburn

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Sorry a few mins later still wetting myself laughing at this :D

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

A

-_-a

Zorena : lol fuck you man i run 1fg in emain and ur fucking cg abusing fucks keep adding 2fg everytime so QQmore bitch

You be good plz ^^
or we will teach u manners , Ilum is quite nice

Garnet u 2 plz
Bad hibs very bad , especially those who came from exc ^^ , they seem to erm zerg ? too much , anyway we have a suprise for ja , just be patient and ''rvr'' for some RR u will need that soon

mooslitto

R

rg-zorena

frlo? :D
go pl
somemore gimp i
still won last duel
/dismiss :D

J

Jonaldo

People need to co-operate more. Speak to enemy on irc and find out how many groups in emain. Then speak to your realm and see how many groups are already there to see if there's enough space to go also. If there's enough for a group then go rvr, if not then wait until there's a group more of an enemy realm before going rvr.

If it's all even and you *really* want to go rvr then arrange so you get there at the same time as another enemy group or it will all be unbalanced and a zerg created which is very bad of course.

If you're going to go to emain solo or outside of a group that's ok but please don't fight anyone as you will be 'adding' just go there and be wiped as you're obviously not cool enough to rvr or you'd be in an rvr guild group with all the good players.

If people stick to these rules it will all be ok.

Or you can just try and have fun or something, would be strange for DAoC but you never know :)

A

-_-a

haha , You precisely right , im pwling atm :))) ur future worst enemies ^^
and btw score is 2:1 , no matter who won last '' fair'' duel ^^
owned bye ;p

S

Shike

sooo mister Ilum.. imo you are full of crap and not much else, ever heard the word hypocrasy?

Now.. WHY do I say this one might think.. well

retards.jpg

strong whining about hibbis runnin 2fg's when you yourself run in even bigger zergs. I dont understand tbh. Its like saying to someone, no you cant poo in my toilet, I want to have it clean and like it that way, 5min later, you poo in itself and make it dirty. Where is the logic in what you are saying? Imo you seem like an idiot and not much else. Head excal and play with the other retarded albs there mebbe is a better solution for you? Even bigger zergs to travel in and then you can cry and whine on hibbis running in 2fgs there too :rolleyes:

complete bollox

dont misunderstand me, Im happy with seeing albs out doing RVR, 3-4 Fgs at 2 in the night maybe is a bit much but hey, 1fg mids can after all kill 3-4 fg albs with their o/p savages and healers etc right? so I guess its even then. What I dont like is when people talk crap when we hibs RVR the way we want to and then prove to be even worse yourself.

A

-_-a

that SS means nothing good sava group can clean out emain of warder zerg pretty fast ^^
What does Ilum have to do with that SS ?
DIE imho ;p

S

Shike

Originally posted by -_-a
that SS means nothing good sava group can clean out emain of warder zerg pretty fast ^^
What does Ilum have to do with that SS ?
DIE imho ;p

hmm.jpg

S

Shike

now is when you say, photoshop!!!

and I classifie you as an idiot and then we hate each other and try to kill each other so someone of us DIE! right? :sleeping:

A

-_-a

Shike mate , ok im an idiot , feel better now ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom