Fallout 3

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Aw fuck :(

Are they even worth it ?

I'm about to finish getting all bobbleheads. Got most of the unique weapons. Loads of Talon Combat Armour to 100% repair my Ranger Combat Armour. All important skills at 100. My VATS is perked out to the max. Got endless amounts of Ammo. 10,000 caps. A Ghoul Mask :) I am more loved than Jesus.

I'm tempted to just finish the game over the next few days and get on with something else. I feel my work is done tbh.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Got it on steam. Loved it at first but later on got quite annoyed at how easy it was, even on hard.

If they could just mix some proper action in with the RPG stuff they've got down so well then it'd be perfect. :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Aw fuck :(

Are they even worth it ?

I'm about to finish getting all bobbleheads. Got most of the unique weapons. Loads of Talon Combat Armour to 100% repair my Ranger Combat Armour. All important skills at 100. My VATS is perked out to the max. Got endless amounts of Ammo. 10,000 caps. A Ghoul Mask :) I am more loved than Jesus.

I'm tempted to just finish the game over the next few days and get on with something else. I feel my work is done tbh.

One of them is, can't remember which one but it raises the max level to 30, there are also a bunch more perks to get. Not played any of the new content though as I lost my saves.

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
Broken steel is the one that raises your level cap, not alot of extra content though to be fair.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
What's the point in level 30 except more grind ? My important skills are maxed anyway. I'm not losing sleep over having only 56 Barter :) I've got all the good Perks too. Even a frivolous one or two like Mysterious Stranger (love that dude).

Wij

I am a FH squatter
OK - finished it.

T51 Power armor.
20 Bobbleheads.
Shedloads of uniques.
More money and ammo than an army of pimps could use.

Badass !

Wij

I am a FH squatter
*ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip*

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
it's like an ounce of suet in a plastic bag! :eek7:

srsly though. I can't find the extentions on steam...or am I thick/blind?

taB

Part of the furniture
They're on Windows Live. It's shit and doesn't work for me. Apparently the Alien ship one is v good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom