Faith PvP

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Messing about on the D2 server and having quite fun wasting all my time at this hour

bainteor

Banned
Tbh u sound like a silly player there cant do well in real rvr.. and therefor hides as a fool in thidranki :)

I did also play oldschool rvr even before u did tho! And i have also tried following the wave and made a thid toon.. but after a few days it is borring and no challenge compared to real rvr!

And at your point the sleeves u prolly talks about was for sale for 30p.. so long way up to the 100p u named! And also u dont need ml10 items to have a change in rvr, its all about your playstyle and template! And ofc tools and abilities makes something easier tho!

And back to when u talked about items was sooo expensive to get, bullshit tbh it is way too easy to make/get plats in this game nowadays even for ppl there aint hardcore players anylonger! Even as a crafter u can easy make 100-300p a day :) depends on how much work u wanna do :)

So please let me know how much skills are needed to play a lets say a skald in thid compared to a skald in real rvr ?

in thid u 1-3 hit everything if u have the right 1timedrop axeweapon!

So keep playing in thid, thats just proves u are a bad rvr player like the other ppl there says thid needs more skills :)

I would say Molvik is more challenging that thid! But i enjoy the real rvr more and has always done that the last 10 years :)

Pretty much everything that you said can be translated to level 50 as well. I think that it is something to do with the hardcore gamers/people with high RR. Those that have a high Realm Rank do not want to admit that a lot of their so-called ability is due to the fact that they have advantages that are not related to skill; for example RAs, MLs etc. Therefore, you are dismissing Thidranki, but why am I a fool? I enjoy playing it :).

Anyway, I don't want to derail this thread, agree to disagree I guess.

gohan

FH is my second home
Pretty much everything that you said can be translated to level 50 as well. I think that it is something to do with the hardcore gamers/people with high RR. Those that have a high Realm Rank do not want to admit that a lot of their so-called ability is due to the fact that they have advantages that are not related to skill; for example RAs, MLs etc. Therefore, you are dismissing Thidranki, but why am I a fool? I enjoy playing it :).

Anyway, I don't want to derail this thread, agree to disagree I guess.

having played both alot (50 RvR had a rr7 scout rr5 arms/ rr4arms on eu classic rr5 heretic eu classic rr6 valk rr4 hunter rr8SB (swaped for scout so i did 7-8 on it) rr7 savage (swap again so i did 6-7)rr4 NS rr3 champion all on EU on US rr6 scout rr5 arms rr 4 friar rr 5 hunter rr4 savage rr4 healer rr 3 druid rr3 vamp rr 6 hero rr6 VW rr3 warden rr5 NS and probly other i've forgotten) all told 12 million + rpts which over 3 realms about almsot every char gives me a pretty good idea of 50 RvR i reckon

thid is much easier, MUCH MUCH easier, on thid if you buffed and templated it makes MORE of a difference that in 50 RvR

my inf in thid had like 49 all stats 5 all skills 25 AF 13 all resists 4% melee speed ect ect ect

compare that with 80% of peopel that went through thid that were jsut lvling in rogs or/lvl gear and its no contest

could easily take 2-3 even 4 at a time that not cos i'm super uber skilled (tho i OFCOURSE am) it's cos thid is easy and 1 sided, being geared in thid v someone whos in random shit is like being rr11 fully dragon geared v a rr1 in epic armour

not even a contest

Logi

Part of the furniture
made a pally on Faith pvp named Logi, was bored and some guildies started playing on there aswell, might see me 'round!

Logi

Part of the furniture
PS ive got some GM loving :p and ive got over 300 billion bps, if anyone needs some, PM me

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
PS ive got some GM loving :p and ive got over 300 billion bps, if anyone needs some, PM me

and voila - thats the issue with Faith PvP....

not that i've played there but gm's from what I read seem to be a bit lame

Logi

Part of the furniture
and voila - thats the issue with Faith PvP....

not that i've played there but gm's from what I read seem to be a bit lame

ive know that guy for almost 5 years hehe. Hes a good GM, but he likes me more i guess, and its not like i could say no, he randomly popped a priv lvl on me lol

Himse

FH is my second home
ive know that guy for almost 5 years hehe. Hes a good GM, but he likes me more i guess, and its not like i could say no, he randomly popped a priv lvl on me lol

Thats what I got, except I got modded weapons lol.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
BPS are pretty useless, and even with modded weapons, himse didn't kill much on his SB ;)

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
Real men play uthgard (better action than live) and it's real old school nostalgia classic (exactly how live classic should have been) minus RA's. Can even level quite fast with a fh group exp group too tbh.

Zita

Fledgling Freddie
Real men play uthgard (better action than live) and it's real old school nostalgia classic (exactly how live classic should have been) minus RA's. Can even level quite fast with a fh group exp group too tbh.

Yeah pretty sure we tried that at somepoint, didnt really work out.

Zita

Fledgling Freddie
P.S anyone playing live? got a 14 day free trail.
BTW keitan, I mite actually play faith if you put rp xfer on, you faggot.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
P.S anyone playing live? got a 14 day free trail.
BTW keitan, I mite actually play faith if you put rp xfer on, you faggot.

Haha you have to donate for that :p but I am thinking about making it so you can give like 500 Faith Tokens for an RP Xfer or something :/

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
you're so clueless it actually offends me
have to comment on his first bit about him (baintor) knowing a fair bit about the game.
Sheph got rr12 in OF pre ToA (technically). Back then people sucked more. but there was enough skilled people around to make him learn his char to the fullest. so he knew his class pre toa at lvl 50.

what you do is know your class at lvl 24, maybe to its fullest - i dont doubt your skills in thid but yourself have proven you cannot do lvl 50 rvr, or am i wrong there?

now ask the general population about whats more worthy of recognition. His skills or yours?.

no doubt people will say shephs.

since sheph also know a great deal about his enemy classes means he can easily learn to play others, at 50 OR at 24. Which you cant.

and even tho eyez totally missed your points youre still wrong. Decent geared good players will rape supreme geared bad players. Anyday.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Huh, is this directed at me or Bainteor seems a little bit on an incoherent ramble to me :|

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Ja my apologies /rough day at work :p

I see you just quoted me because you also believe him to be clueless :p

Logi

Part of the furniture

REAL men go to a bar everyday to drink 10 litres of beer and nail 10 chicks!
:england:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom