Faith PvP

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Anyone fancy spending tonight there running around in a grp having a laugh? Reply here or catch me on the server, I'm on Cornzns

CorNokZ

Dont care.. Just want to run about

Hibs seems to be underpopulated in rvr tonight

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
I was on the Freeshards recently... And i did not find any server that was really that funny.

CorNokZ

Pretty much anything is better than live servers at this moment..

Minidk

Loyal Freddie
Also if you need bps just pm me and i can fix you a char :p

Everz

FH is my second home
Live is fun if you have a regular bunch to run with though Eyez, or can afford to run a buffbot (or 2) to be able to solo. Joy of shards is that it is just pick up and play.

Everz

FH is my second home
But anyone needs bps or anything just say. Lone Enforcer scout is win.

Himse

FH is my second home
No.

It's run by Keitan, and a bunch of 15-17 year old GM's.

It migrated host, and it still lags like fuck.

Everz

FH is my second home
Some of the GMs are flaky as fuck tbh.. clearly modded to shit toons (Beatrix say hi).

Himse

FH is my second home
Some of the GMs are flaky as fuck tbh.. clearly modded to shit toons (Beatrix say hi).

Put it this way, I got away with modded weapons for like a month.

Just a joke tbh, my SB was smashing people for 400 mainhand and nobody noticed when i 3 shot people.

/rofl.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
I remember when I was fighting someone like a champ on my minstrell, and a stealther decided to join in so I inst-stun'd it and started beating it down; and then so did the champ. When it died we carried on fighting but someone came flying over head and said "no allies" or "no allieing" whatever etc and just banned me before I even finished with the champ. So I just gave up with it and came back to live.

Everz

FH is my second home

Just a joke tbh, my SB was smashing people for 400 mainhand and nobody noticed when i 3 shot people.

/rofl.

A certain Thane manages to only get hit by a crit shot for around the 400ish mark, pb does nomore then 200.. funny that even on Pallys i'm doing way more.

Modding is rife, shame really as its obvious.

Beatrix like I said is the one that pisses me off, quading on my savage for a maximum of a 100 dmg on a valk? None of it absorbed.. hello modded armour.

Logi

Part of the furniture
I remember when I was fighting someone like a champ on my minstrell, and a stealther decided to join in so I inst-stun'd it and started beating it down; and then so did the champ. When it died we carried on fighting but someone came flying over head and said "no allies" or "no allieing" whatever etc and just banned me before I even finished with the champ. So I just gave up with it and came back to live.

no allying? a GM that has no clue what allying means its pretty funny :p

you 2 continued fighting eachother after the stealther add died, so there is no allying. those are the general rules, aslong as u continue killing eachother after, it is not considered allying.

but unestablished servers like that arent rly made for the entertainment of the public, rather for the GMs and the friends of those GMs that get modded to shits.

Himse

FH is my second home
A certain Thane manages to only get hit by a crit shot for around the 400ish mark, pb does nomore then 200.. funny that even on Pallys i'm doing way more.

Modding is rife, shame really as its obvious.

Beatrix like I said is the one that pisses me off, quading on my savage for a maximum of a 100 dmg on a valk? None of it absorbed.. hello modded armour.

Haha the BD buff is bugged I think, he probably has a BD bot.

It is pretty funny though really, Keitans way of 'balance' is to make everything overpowered.

Everz

FH is my second home
Haha, the mauler bug was lolworthy, along with the vamp bugs.

It's as balanced as it could be tbh, maybe tone down the 2h dmg on heavy tanks though.. and if only the RP rate was actually normal.

Himse

FH is my second home
Haha, the mauler bug was lolworthy, along with the vamp bugs.

It's as balanced as it could be tbh, maybe tone down the 2h dmg on heavy tanks though.. and if only the RP rate was actually normal.

hahah nah,

honestly, just when he buffed animists, shaman damage, all that shit was just ridic haha.

archers suck compared to stealthers too, they are cannon fodder to my sb, apart from you maybe :D

Warriors do sick dmg compared to heros also!

Just everything is horrific, he wants now to put custom classes in with 6 dots that stack, apparently that won't be 'op' ROFL.

- English -

Resident Freddy
sounds like the same old shit, all the others i50s, eden etc had modded players who knew the GMS..

isnt keitan like 12 irl?

Himse

FH is my second home
sounds like the same old shit, all the others i50s, eden etc had modded players who knew the GMS..

isnt keitan like 12 irl?

16/17.

Just all his GM team is a bunch of nerdy american kids, the type who love to mod their friends.

Too many times the DB gets fucked up because someone who leaves the GM team has access to the DB and fucks it. Why there are constant rollbacks, DB wipes etc.

I did say to him plenty of times don't give them DB access, but he never listens or learns. So fuck him.

Everz

FH is my second home
Yeh.. as surprisingly Keitan is actually a decent GM, just his team is a bunch of morons.

Everz

FH is my second home
hahah nah,

honestly, just when he buffed animists, shaman damage, all that shit was just ridic haha.

archers suck compared to stealthers too, they are cannon fodder to my sb, apart from you maybe :D

Warriors do sick dmg compared to heros also!

Just everything is horrific, he wants now to put custom classes in with 6 dots that stack, apparently that won't be 'op' ROFL.

Think its because I'm the only one who actually realises that the scout has a sideslam at 35 rather then being an absolute tit.

Any decent assasin will rip me a new one unless I have all my shit up hah.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Think its because I'm the only one who actually realises that the scout has a sideslam at 35 rather then being an absolute tit.

Any decent assasin will rip me a new one unless I have all my shit up hah.

Im tempted to make a ns and come rape your face

Everz

FH is my second home
PB gets bugged when a poisonspike is droped ;<, tis why.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH

/rofl.

More like a week :)

No one else is modded though, Beatrix certainly is not, all the GM's hate him :)

Himse

FH is my second home
Yeh.. as surprisingly Keitan is actually a decent GM, just his team is a bunch of morons.

ish, his coding is to be frowned upon, he can do it, he just refuses to test :D

but yah, his team are a bunch of plebs. oh well! i'll go play Uthgard, or go life it up!

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
no allying? a GM that has no clue what allying means its pretty funny :p

you 2 continued fighting eachother after the stealther add died, so there is no allying. those are the general rules, aslong as u continue killing eachother after, it is not considered allying.

but unestablished servers like that arent rly made for the entertainment of the public, rather for the GMs and the friends of those GMs that get modded to shits.

It just sounds like a mistake on the GM's part, everyone makes mistakes after all :p

The only person who can mod others now is me, and screw that :p

CorNokZ

Change rvr back to molvik Keitan. Thid sucks ass

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom