FA cup final!

Achilles

One of Freddy's beloved
Come on Man Poo, lesser of two evils or something. and the reason why i made this thread really Jose the Musical!: BBC SPORT | Football >> click on Jose the musical. Dont know how long it will stay on their football page but you can find it on BBC Radio 4 - Look Away Now as well. Dont know if its old or whatever, but i thought it was quite funny.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Should be a fantastic game either way.

Though i would rather Man UTD won it :)

Potato Junkie

Fledgling Freddie
Man Poo was quite amusing tho... at least it made me smile :)

UTD ftw!

<prepares to hang head in shame if we lose>

<prepares to give up wankathon if we win>

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
hoping chelsea will win.. but they have alot of injuries.. :\

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I'll be in Dulwich this afternoon so won't be watching it. Oh well.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Mikel Carvalho Ballack Sheva Mikel Cole Robben.

Funny looking 3 :p

Repharse it for him then... (pssst - Mikel counts twice? :p )

Got 3 worthwhile players injured.

Carvalho (great defender and can bring ball out of defence)

Robben (Good winger able to turn defence inside out, great diver so get freekicks)

Cole. (Complete wanker but decent defender)

Other injuries:

Mikel aint bad but wouldnt put much faith in him not getting sent off in this game. So he dont count.

Ballack - Wasted signing, Chelsea play better without him

Sheva - what needs to be said? Cost you 7million or so per goal scored. Worth it? :D

Edit: P.s. Love the Jose musical

Thadius

Part of the furniture
One gripe about this Fa Cup final is the huge amount of tickets going to neutrals.

Tbh, it should be Man United/Chelsea fans that fill 100% of that stadium, not some random Stoke City or Rotherham fans :p

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Go Drogba!

Beat those Judas' Smith and Ferdinand!

Lots of love from Leeds UTD! :wub:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Was a good last 5 mins!

I feel sorry though for those poor bastards who forked out 80 quid for 5 mins of action :(

Corran

Part of the furniture
Well Man Utd are the actual winners due to the goal that was not given when over the line. Im sure Jose wont say that it was a mistake by the officials because everything always goes against his side.

Chelsea win in their typical style. But hey, with all the money they spent they need a semi decent trophy. At the start the season i would take just the league so wont complain to much.

All in all, poor game! Not the best way to open wembley to the first major final :(

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Well Man Utd are the actual winners due to the goal that was not given when over the line. Im sure Jose wont say that it was a mistake by the officials because everything always goes against his side.

Chelsea win in their typical style. But hey, with all the money they spent they need a semi decent trophy. At the start the season i would take just the league so wont complain to much.

All in all, poor game! Not the best way to open wembley to the first major final :(

Man United have spent a fortune on players as well over the past 5 years.

Chelsea have a better return on that money though!

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Yes but to be fair Giggs did foul him.. I don't think it should have counted. I feel Man U played better than Chelsea but thats not to say they played well :p

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Drogba wins again, congratz chelski fans :england:
Was a crappy game compared to last season's final

Achilles

One of Freddy's beloved
zz that was a awful game, tbh they should have told both teams to go home after half time and come back when they actually wanted to win the game. Giggs should have stayed on his feet and he would have easily scored, but instead he fouled Cech, no way was it a goal. Well done to Chelsea, neither team deserved to win especially with the stage set for an amazing game but someone had to win a very very forgettable final.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Crap game but i'll take the result :D

Corran, Giggs ploughed into Cech and fouled him, whether or not it went over the line :p

Corran

Part of the furniture
Crap game but i'll take the result :D

Corran, Giggs ploughed into Cech and fouled him, whether or not it went over the line :p

No foul was given though, therefore it was a goal. If it was a foul, and i agree it could be said to be a foul even though Giggs had no way of stopping, then a free kick HAD to be given as the ball left the field of play by going behind the line. However cech rolled the ball out and play continued as normal.

I mean, if a player was fouled, the ball went behind the goal, another player cant just run it back on the pitch and score can they? So if it was a foul then it would need to be given. Either way it bad work by the officials.

And over 5 years united spent a bit of money yes, but no where near the amount Chelsea have. And on top of that we dont run a team at a loss. Chelsea go heavily into the red each year as their turnover doesnt cover the players wages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom