F.A.O. Pennytraight

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
The way to deal with visible stealther(s)/(adds):

AoE mezz, if purged, root, lifetap one after each other, if close, continue to lifetap, brittle guards will deal with them.

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Rothzak said:
qq :eek2: ?

:mad:

Yes, everytime she adds on any type of fight I'm in. 1 vs 1, 1 vs 2 1 vs 3 whatever she'll leech. I think she will leech her way to RR10 stupid waste of a life

ian_heaps said:
Yes, everytime she adds on any type of fight I'm in. 1 vs 1, 1 vs 2 1 vs 3 whatever she'll leech. I think she will leech her way to RR10 stupid waste of a life

you think? she WILL

Septina

Part of the furniture
Chimaira said:
Dont you think typing ibtl in every thread is getting a BIT boring? a bit? no? yes? no?

;)

No, so be quiet :(
Oh, and not more boring than the original thread :]

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:

TBH I was wondering what number post it would be. He can be so predictable. Like his need to reply to this post

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Grr, Penny gets all the funny whines :( I've been trying!

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Is Pennytrait that annoying scout who keeps putting arrows into my handsome Dorf as soon as we get into clipping range of Oriens Bridge? :mad:

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
How many star wars quotes can you fit into one whine thread?

Incidentally scabs why slap with the sword me when i was the only stealther in clip NOT adding on you that time ;)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Its the game mate

Dont like it, fuck off

Penny is a great player and a nice lad

pip

Banned
/YELLS CHARGE :eek7: iRVR is just add add add some more if peeps did what nf was designed for and keeped towers all in there comand instead of saying you have this one we have this 1 game prob wouldnt be getting so boring :(

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Thadius said:
Its the game mate

Dont like it, fuck off

Penny is a great player and a nice lad

Probably a nice lad, but great player? Well perhaps he's great in PvE or in guildchat giving out practical hints and tips on how to maintain a garden.

But as scout he's utter shite. There aint many scouts who are worse then Pennytraight. Award to worst scout of the week goes to Arrows.

pip

Banned
Puppet said:
Probably a nice lad, but great player? Well perhaps he's great in PvE or in guildchat giving out practical hints and tips on how to maintain a garden.

But as scout he's utter shite. There aint many scouts who are worse then Pennytraight. Award to worst scout of the week goes to Arrows.
Can you leave berk next time plz with out being rez sick muppet ?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Puppet said:

Addsprout has spoken ;).

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:

LOL. W-T-F.

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
ian_heaps said:
Fuck off you useless *c*u*n*t . Have a shit day :)
I doubt Penny gives a flying fuck what you think tbh,and all his mates will ensure he has a excellent day,in fact every day he in DoaC if he gets your back up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom