F.A.O. Pennytraight

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Probably a nice lad, but great player? Well perhaps he's great in PvE or in guildchat giving out practical hints and tips on how to maintain a garden.

But as scout he's utter shite. There aint many scouts who are worse then Pennytraight. Award to worst scout of the week goes to Arrows.
What scout just is a good scout then the one that does nothing to you?

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Think the reason archers in general are hated more than assassins is 1) theres so many low rr ones who find it hard to solo (especially scouts who you cant deny suck the worst in solo melee), and 2) they can reach out and 'tap for 500+ from range.

2 Competent archers should be able to flatten nearly (RA's/MLs aside) any solo class in the game once over rr4 or so if they play it right mind. Tip to the breon zerg around the piper fae tonight - standing next to each other when shooting gives me a lovely mezz target.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
TheBinarySurfer said:
2 Competent archers should be able to flatten nearly (RA's/MLs aside) any solo class in the game once over rr4 or so if they play it right mind.

They do it... problem is when they are visible and the flattened people are nearby they'll taste their own medicine ;).

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
nerf all scouts,rangers,and hunters eh problem solved how the hell do you expect a ranged player to play lol

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
Addsprout has spoken ;).

He speaks the truth though, only Mithradatis comes close to being worse imo.

As for Scouts, in 1v1 versus an assasin if the assasins purge is down, how can you lose?

Admitadly if purge is up odds are you're going to lose, but there are at least a handfull of scout who at least put up a fight, the majority however just run and zerg.

Rastian Majere

Fledgling Freddie
there are quite a few scouts that are 50 bow. with this spec is doesn't leave many points to spec in melee. so they're gonna try to kill you at range cuz they know if you get close enough they're prolly screwed. and even a melee spec for a scout won't have good odds until they're a decent RR and fully toa'd.
when i play my scout i run solo 99% of the time. she's only RR3L8 and her template is not yet completed and i'll be the first to admitt that both mid and hib assassin classes have better odds of winning in melee combat.
but each person plays their scout differently. so why tar them all with the same brush?

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
I find Penny to be very good, for a scout, almost as good as bubble, but not even close to Septinas SB.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Shike said:
I find Penny to be very good, for a scout, almost as good as bubble, but not even close to Septinas SB.
true, penny is a good scout and there are some good fights. Its a game for christ sake, dont like scouts roll alb, dont like archers? then sod off, its always gonna happen
flaming someone on FH because they killed you is pretty pointless and lame
FYI Penny is a very nice guy always helps everyone, and like someone said earlier he wont give a shit about some little twat calling him a **** on FH doing what everyone else does? so :clap: well done on another fascinating pointful thread...
Hope you have a lovely day yourself!

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
Rastian Majere said:
there are quite a few scouts that are 50 bow. with this spec is doesn't leave many points to spec in melee. so they're gonna try to kill you at range cuz they know if you get close enough they're prolly screwed. and even a melee spec for a scout won't have good odds until they're a decent RR and fully toa'd.
when i play my scout i run solo 99% of the time. she's only RR3L8 and her template is not yet completed and i'll be the first to admitt that both mid and hib assassin classes have better odds of winning in melee combat.
but each person plays their scout differently. so why tar them all with the same brush?

Time to get you to rr4 now imo, we'll go leech some soon to get you the last rp's :D

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
How many star wars quotes can you fit into one whine thread?

Incidentally scabs why slap with the sword me when i was the only stealther in clip NOT adding on you that time ;)

Sorry dude, I was probably having a F8 fit.

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Dandare said:
I doubt Penny gives a flying fuck what you think tbh,and all his mates will ensure he has a excellent day,in fact every day he in DoaC if he gets your back up.

I don't think he gives a fuck aswell.

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
I think my best option is to add back and releave some of the stress. See you on the killing fields :)

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

shows the thought intended then, absolutely pointless and just lowering yourself to the other people that just sit and flame people. common mate:s im sure you have alot better things to do.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
all those whining about penny can foad (in game) imo

good player :worthy:

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
Posted by Ian heaps
I think my best option is to add back and releave some of the stress. See you on the killing fields

So u whined about it and now ur gonna add? man u need to get your head check, also penny is a good player and i also have to say that if in rvr and you see a fight that a guild mate/ realm player is gonna die then adding helps the realm over all.

Cause last time i checked it was called Realm vs Realm and that means destroying the players from the other sides does it not? i could be wrong tho but lets stop these silly whine theads that get no where.

/salute

Brite

Banned
think he means add on pennytrait

problem is that its not going to be often that you get the chance to as they run with the zerg and never solo ;/

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
think he means add on pennytrait

problem is that its not going to be often that you get the chance to as they run with the zerg and never solo ;/

Aye, and I will try my best :)

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
Rastian Majere said:
yea when you get your internet sorted out :cheers:

Which is today! I had it back when i woke up this morning so i'll be adding on all of y'alls fights soon. Just have to get home from work.

Nyssa

Fledgling Freddie
/hugs Penny.

It's always something ain't it.

1) - Don't add on my fight!
or
2) -/release... Why the f*** didn't you help me??

Oh well... boring anyway :)

A

Aoln

I watched him fighting once..

He started from range when adding on some assassin, the assassin reached him in melee but got slammed then purge. Pennytraight then continued to stand there trying to shoot while the assassin beat him down in melee, Pennytraight burned IP and carried on trying to shoot... then died without landing a single hit.

Need i say more? :mad:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Dandare said:
nerf all scouts,rangers,and hunters eh problem solved how the hell do you expect a ranged player to play lol

Playing a ranger up to RR9 I think I got a damn good clue on how to play a 'ranged class'.

Niroth

One of Freddy's beloved
Aoln said:

He started from range when adding on some assassin, the assassin reached him in melee but got slammed then purge. Pennytraight then continued to stand there trying to shoot while the assassin beat him down in melee, Pennytraight burned IP and carried on trying to shoot... then died without landing a single hit.

Hah :D Good player!

Gamah

Banned
Aoln said:

I have seen him do the same thing xD

Amanita

Part of the furniture
tbh, this is realm war not realm "lets be polite and not kill this person"

Folks play as they like :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom