F.A.O. Pennytraight

Dying

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Is Pennytrait that annoying scout who keeps putting arrows into my handsome Dorf as soon as we get into clipping range of Oriens Bridge? :mad:

Nah, thats Scouting :)

Subform

Fledgling Freddie
Dying said:
Nah, thats Scouting :)

tbh its Shantosar.
I wont have this! .. Why does Penny get credit for all the leeching i do??!
Its so unfair!

And FYI threadstarter! I'm the c.u.n.t around here. Ask Mikah!

On top of all the random flaming, i just wanted to give Penny some Luvf. So please, cry on jan_heaps :) .. i'm sure i'll have you leeched aswell. I'm gonna do my best .. thats for sure .. :clap:

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
People play as they want ultimately - but if you play in a way that others dont approve of, expect them to take action accordingly.

Btw villa camping archers/assassins, its a bad idea to try and take an infil who has AM3 behind him really now isnt it? Enjoyed the sheer confusion and panick apparent from your headless chicken act as he ended the fight from killing all four of you on 100% :) In case youre wondering that equates to a 480 hps per 3 seconds heal with the + heal items i flip in quickly before using it...

Still i died though :/ Doh.

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Subform said:
tbh its Shantosar.
Its so unfair!

On top of all the random flaming, i just wanted to give Penny some Luvf. So please, cry on jan_heaps :) .. i'm sure i'll have you leeched aswell. I'm gonna do my best .. thats for sure .. :clap:

No mate your a poor substitute for a c.u.n.t. called chicken liver

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
Subform said:
tbh its Shantosar.
Its so unfair!

Hi der mr speed hack. Had hoped you were banned by now. :eek7:

Subform

Fledgling Freddie
Lol :) .. Hey Unliving, think we had a duel this afternoon :) With my Necro .. you beat me though :(

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

ian_heaps said:
No mate your a poor substitute for a c.u.n.t. called chicken liver
awww poor subform :fluffle:
oh well, he gives good head.
love you honey

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Larc said:
Hi der mr speed hack. Had hoped you were banned by now. :eek7:
so your that little grappling **** from this morning:(
i hate you.... grapple me then spam nukes? cmon mythic thats fair o_O oh well i summon zerged albs:p

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
Mikah75 said:
so your that little grappling **** from this morning:(
i hate you.... grapple me then spam nukes? cmon mythic thats fair o_O oh well i summon zerged albs:p

No I'm Banelord, it was your alb mate that grappled me... Give him rude remarks instead :)

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

:eek: well then i apologise, damn causes you smelly ho:<

Isgaroth&Ths

Fledgling Freddie
Poor penny hes a good scout but neads to learn to switch from bow to weapon bit faster hehehhe, keep up the good work m8.

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Isgaroth&Ths said:
Poor penny hes a good scout but neads to learn to switch from bow to weapon bit faster hehehhe, keep up the good work m8.

also when he's in melee with me and his 3 mate are fire arrows at me to get behind me instead of blundering about infront of me while i block the arrows

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

maybe them scouts are the "adding *****"? as im pretty sure penny is solo 99% of the time:)

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
Mikah75 said:
maybe them scouts are the "adding *****"? as im pretty sure penny is solo 99% of the time:)

Yep he is solo 350 units away from the other scouts shooting at the same target.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

wow that was pointful...
doesnt actually mean anything from my post.

and i would stop with the scout adders comments they really are getting lame, i was killed by a 6 person stealth grp filled with rangers and NS and i was solo so its not just albs, play a different realm and find out for yourselves

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Mikah75 said:
wow that was pointful...
doesnt actually mean anything from my post.

and i would stop with the scout adders comments they really are getting lame, i was killed by a 6 person stealth grp filled with rangers and NS and i was solo so its not just albs, play a different realm and find out for yourselves

Fucking leeching adding noob scout that can't solo for a cookie.

Doesn't matter if the fucker is solo or not he's still an adding peice of shit.

Feel the anger in me! RAAA! :)

P.S. Have a nice day folks :)
:m00: :m00:

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

lol need some weed mate, i get added on my rangers daily when i solo also:p cant let it get to you that much or the game isnt fun anymore:)

Mikah75 said:
lol need some weed mate, i get added on my rangers daily when i solo also:p cant let it get to you that much or the game isnt fun anymore:)

its not fun, im playing camlann till cluster :D god knows why cam tho :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom