exploiting bugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
Guinever said:
There is no such thing as a 1 Button or 3 button class, so get off that subject. I am pretty syre bonedancers Root, Nuke and use other RAs at their disposal and So do chanters.
But what loff is trying to say here some classes require more skill to play than others and unfortunatly BD is one of the easiest classes to play, and I dun think anyone can argue that fact.

played bd chanter and rm, 1 vs 1 its just 1 btn spam but
in a fg vs fg bds are not easier then chanters/rms

Kwidz

Fledgling Freddie
comon everyone know sorc is the easist class to play, dont need any skill at all, just press 3 buttons and you win :eek:

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
Helme said:
Playing a bonedancer might not be the hardest challange in world, same goes for any class. But playing them good needs alot of skill, reading situations and fast reflexes. A well played bonedancer can totally fuck up a castergroup by interupting everything.

And easiest class ingame is prolly druid, aughealer or cleric. All you need is to jam spreadheal. It works but is not so effective..
Firstly I never said it's dosn't need skill why can't u get it through your head, I said if u go to the very core of the class than it is super easy to play and almost anyone can pick it up.

As for healing classes being the easiest to play :eek2: you obviously dun know what you are talking about, try keeping a group alive while fighting an alb zerg it's not easy and any healer, just spamming spread heal is a retard just like a bonedancer who spams lifetap on a single target.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Pipppi said:
what if you:
take a boat
afk
it get stuck

are you then bugabusing until you get back, mistur bugabuse-oracle?
beacuse I for one think afkin on boat would result in permaban

Can you really be that thick? I said they can escape to the boat and heal or buff.

If they really did just go afk and the boat stuck then they wont be injured and wont be healing back up again and most certainly wont be giving emotes like in that screenshot. Do try and read whats being said before you reply, or even better, just stop replying at all, its already quite clear how you feel about bug abusers and cheaters.

Helme

Resident Freddy
I played an aughealer(midgards master of spreadheal) in many zergfights, and spreadheal and using the instaheals at the right time is usally enought to keep a tank group alive.

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
Helme said:
I played an aughealer(midgards master of spreadheal) in many zergfights, and spreadheal and using the instaheals at the right time is usally enought to keep a tank group alive.
Yes burning power for no reason, I for one spreadheal When needed, group heal when needed and single heal a target.
1) To save power
2) Because I am smarter than to just spam spreadheal, likemost newbs who think that, that's all there is to healing :m00:

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
lofff said:
missed that one.

right, ive seen ur sm nuking ppl from batlements at towers/keeps dozens of times, ive also seen u run in ur gg etc.. but i guess you just post farming.

Yes, thats usually what I do when I am solo, altho it is pretty fun to roam too, so I can get jumped by 5 stealthers, or by fg´s like yours roaming around odins trying to find soloers at 10 in the morning.

Helme

Resident Freddy
Guinever said:
Yes burning power for no reason, I for one spreadheal When needed, group heal when needed and single heal a target.
1) To save power
2) Because I am smarter than to just spam spreadheal, likemost newbs who think that, that's all there is to healing :m00:
My point was that spamming lifetap with a bonedancer gets the job done, but its not the most effective way to do it. Same with spreadheal, spamming it gets the job done but you can do it more effective. You got me or do I need to make really long sentances explaining word for word? ;)

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
Yes, thats usually what I do when I am solo, altho it is pretty fun to roam too, so I can get jumped by 5 stealthers, or by fg´s like yours roaming around odins trying to find soloers at 10am.
As usual the retard comment. They can run an fg whenever they feel like it, there is not timelimt on the game, and I am sure they are looking for more than soloers even if is that time of day.
Btw once they do kill you it would be a wise choice to go somewhere different than just /release go back and wait to get steamrolled

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
lofff said:
aye, i remember nuking pwnjoo for almost 3k dmg while he simply stood taking it casting twf draining ur grp DI, and after that half the time he just chases me or kippie spamming lt whole fight but hes so good..

funny how u trying to say some ppl 'skill' is measured by his individual actions, but at same time on posts above you try to tell me am a bad player because of random grps actions! ok!

neway.. back to game, ml7 bg got wiped ~~
I never said you are a bad player, cus you aren't. I merely generalized in the same way you did when you said pwnjoo has no rvr experience, retardmodeclass and whatever.
I'm not quite following you on the 'skill' matter though, i always thought interupting other casters is a good thing or? No matter how you do it?

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
Guinever said:
As usual the retard comment. They can run an fg whenever they feel like it, there is not timelimt on the game, and I am sure they are looking for more than soloers even if is that time of day.
There mostly arent anything else then soloers out during mornings.

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
Helme said:
My point was that spamming lifetap with a bonedancer gets the job done, but its not the most effective way to do it. Same with spreadheal, spamming it gets the job done but you can do it more effective. You got me or do I need to make really long sentances explaining word for word? ;)
uha well m8 I am pretty sure there are alot of healers who would disagree with you. But if you say healers are easy to play than I guess they are, and I am not ganna waste more time trying to convince you that spamming spreadheal isn't that effective, cause I think I will have an easier time trying to explain it to a wall.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Guinever said:
Btw once they do kill you it would be a wise choice to go somewhere different than just /release go back and wait to get steamrolled

What part of "thats what I usually do when I am solo" (referring to going to tower/keepfights, which you already know if you are capable of reading) was it that was really really hard to understand, since you seem to think I go back all the time?

Helme

Resident Freddy
Eregion said:
And they seem to split/log when there comes any decent challange out :p

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
Eregion said:
uha so when morning time comes around I should log off and stop grouping with my guildies, cause the soloers are coming out now ;)

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
noaim said:
Yes, thats usually what I do when I am solo, altho it is pretty fun to roam too, so I can get jumped by 5 stealthers, or by fg´s like yours roaming around odins trying to find soloers at 10 in the morning.

well, like i said i aint the one leading those grps, and most of the time when i play in the mornings its solo or 2-4ppl in grp.. grp leader fills up grp as ppl logs on am not the one to stop him from doing so even if many times i leave bored etc.. shrooming artis aint much more fun than farming brynja hatchlings besides every now and then u get zerged in the area which is more of a challenge + small alb grps etc..

then again u said it urself, if u dont enjoy getting jumped by 5 stealthers with pet intercept moc lifetap aemezz etc.. imagine how fun it is as mocless enchanter ~~ tho finding wizs who bolt my pet make up for it.

My point with u on tower/keeps, is that those are as easy rps as hunting at brynja.. basically odins aint different for hibs than hadrians is for mids, most mid grps roam beno>eras area when there inst much action out

but /shrug, i probably should have ignored pipppis 'smart' posting as i usually ignore that sorta attitude, fh/irc daoc is a liddul world full of double standards and hypocresy

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
lofff said:
but /shrug, i probably should have ignored pipppis 'smart' posting as i usually ignore that sorta attitude, fh/irc daoc is a liddul world full of double standards and hypocresy
yes :<

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
maybe you shouldnt be so fast on telling ppl what they do and dont know, loffr.

dont think you can change anyones opinion on these forums anyways but still everyone needs to tell ppl how wrong they are for having this and that opinion....my thought was just that it looked innocent and it could be worse like ppl healing while others fight etc :(

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
Pipppi said:
maybe you shouldnt be so fast on telling ppl what they do and dont know, loffr.

dont think you can change anyones opinion on these forums anyways but still everyone needs to tell ppl how wrong they are for having this and that opinion....my thought was just that it looked innocent and it could be worse like ppl healing while others fight etc :(

thing is, if u check earlier posts, it was u putting in doubt that such thing as a bd getting away to recast pets on a bugged boat may have happened, and if so, its cause am such a shitty chanter.. well it did happen, it was shitgay bugabuse and i dont happen to frap/screenie/remember everything i come across to prove it, darn.. wouldnt think i have to

anyway, trolling forums helps kiling time during ml raids :D

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
lofff said:
thing is, if u check earlier posts, it was u putting in doubt that such thing as a bd getting away to recast pets on a bugged boat may have happened, and if so, its cause am such a shitty chanter.. well it did happen, it was shitgay bugabuse and i dont happen to frap/screenie/remember everything i come across to prove it, darn.. wouldnt think i have to

anyway, trolling forums helps kiling time during ml raids :D

ok soz, didnt think ppl really abused teh boats like that, more then sitting in em and emoting albs etc just having fun

Tilda

Sheesh, can you say spot the shit thread.

If they cant be hit by either melee or magic, its bug abuse, you should rightnow it so they can enjoy their bans.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom