exploiting bugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
lofff said:
for someone who knows so litle about the game and has such a small/shortterm rvr experience u should really stfu and stop playing 'Midgard FH defender' on the boards pipppi.
what do you know of my rvr experience?

and for sumone who know so much about "daoc theory" but so little about practice shouldnt tell other ppl what to do

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
think i said i agreed with u guys that i was abusing, just that the SS seemed innocent since the ones in the boat were stuck and getting out wud be insta death

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
i know what u told on these boards, that ur highest rr char is rr6, was rr3 before u joined VP roughly 2 months ago, u got a rppled on a retardmodeclass. Thats what i know about you.

And i know u preach BS on this boards like what u jsut told after quoting my post, i was not talking about theory, i was talking about something which has happened, a fact, i didnt give further detail cause am not used to deal with retards like you, and therefore i should not need to explain you with what ease the BD could get on that fucking boat, considering passive pets dont count on that 10s combat timer and i was snared by twf.. but why would u think on all the possible factors rather than dish out some crap???

Basically am bit fed up of reading ur retard posts.. wich suit perfectly ur class and playstyle.

.. enuff

edit: and before u keep going on bsing.. i will soon hit on ~12mill rps earned overall in daoc.. with long 3-12month quit periods and wo playing hibernians early toa golden age.. should say a bit about my lack of practice.. silly fuck.

Helme

Resident Freddy
Talking about retarded classes, an enchanter isnt much better Lofff, stun debuff nuke, can it be harder?

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
Helme said:
Talking about retarded classes, an enchanter isnt much better Lofff, stun debuff nuke, can it be harder?

why i aint surprised u pop around here

idd enchanter aint the hardest class theres to play either, preety similar to a runemaster and certainly harder than a BD or all those moc>jamlifetap monkeys..

but lets not go offtopic.

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
Nomatter what shit you say loffr, pip is a great player and plays a big role in our grp. But i guess you would know nothing of it, since all i see you do is killing solo'ers/duo's with a fg during the day in odins.

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
lofff said:
i know what u told on these boards, that ur highest rr char is rr6, was rr3 before u joined VP roughly 2 months ago, u got a rppled on a retardmodeclass. Thats what i know about you.

And i know u preach BS on this boards like what u jsut told after quoting my post, i was not talking about theory, i was talking about something which has happened, a fact, i didnt give further detail cause am not used to deal with retards like you, and therefore i should not need to explain you with what ease the BD could get on that fucking boat, considering passive pets dont count on that 10s combat timer and i was snared by twf.. but why would u think on all the possible factors rather than dish out some crap???

Basically am bit fed up of reading ur retard posts.. wich suit perfectly ur class and playstyle.

.. enuff
Fatman:
retarded, oh bug abusing, class
rppld due to noskill at rr7
master of daoc theory(u know teh bd that runs from an chanter while having pets on him or twfd him)
crap in practice
rox cuz he knew teh boat timer is 10s
roxxor of water/surface abuse

mate with all teh crap ur a posting you probably fooled alot of ppl that hasnt seen u play
more daoc less FH mistur

Helme

Resident Freddy
lofff said:
why i aint surprised u pop around here

idd enchanter aint the hardest class theres to play either, preety similar to a runemaster and certainly harder than a BD or all those moc>jamlifetap monkeys..

but lets not go offtopic.
Runemaster and wizards are prolly the weakest casters ingame if we loose the jump nothing is going to save us in 1on1. (except maybe moc and luck)

Anyways to keep on topic.. why the fuck does only midgard boats get stuck? it surerly must be some retarded coding on mythics part.

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
Pipppi said:
think i said i agreed with u guys that i was abusing, just that the SS seemed innocent since the ones in the boat were stuck and getting out wud be insta death

You can't justify it by saying they looked innocent, Bug abusing is Bug abusing, What stops other sbs from doing the same thing (i.e going out ganking people and whenever they feel threatned sprint back to the boat and sit) :m00:

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
i know only one player with more rps and less skill then u fatty
funneh how u brag about sumtin most would be ashamed of

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Eregion said:
Nomatter what shit you say loffr, pip is a great player and plays a big role in our grp. But i guess you would know nothing of it, since all i see you do is killing solo'ers/duo's with a fg during the day in odins.

Haha, spot on! :)

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
Eregion said:

oh really? havent rvred much past week, but from a couple runs we made yesterday i remember 3 or 4 fg fights.. only one vs vp and we won.. (u were 7, we had a animist in grp instead of a warden) then again u might not b der, and then again u might not know i hardly play my 2nd bard.. (loffr)

dont quite care about your opinion, and pip can b all good player u want, hes posts on the forums make him look quite clueless to say the least

ps: good to see VP is a tight loving family

Helme

Resident Freddy
lofff said:
oh really? havent rvred much past week, but from a couple runs we made yesterday i remember 3 or 4 fg fights.. only one vs vp and we won.. (u were 7, we had a animist in grp instead of a warden) then again u might not b der, and then again u might not know i hardly play my 2nd bard.. (loffr)

dont quite care about your opinion, and pip can b all good player u want, hes posts on the forums make him look quite clueless to say the least

ps: good to see VP is a tight loving family
You said it yourself, please stay on topic.

Why is it so that its only Midgardian boats that gets stuck?

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
Pipppi said:
Fatman:
retarded, oh bug abusing, class
rppld due to noskill at rr7
master of daoc theory(u know teh bd that runs from an chanter while having pets on him or twfd him)
crap in practice
rox cuz he knew teh boat timer is 10s
roxxor of water/surface abuse

mate with all teh crap ur a posting you probably fooled alot of ppl that hasnt seen u play
more daoc less FH mistur

k, thats jsut funny to read, same lvl as ur average post.. keept the bs coming and/or apply the bolds to urself.

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
lofff said:

True. He tried to justify 2 ppl bug abusing by saying they looked innocent.
Luri's look innocent and dun even need a boat to bug abuse in :p

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
Pipppi said:
i know only one player with more rps and less skill then u fatty
funneh how u brag about sumtin most would be ashamed of

did i hurt u so u cant stop throwing bs now? ~~ u hardly know anything about me and apparently u hardly know anything about skill in daoc xd...

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
lofff said:
k, thats jsut funny to read, same lvl as ur average post.. keept the bs coming and/or apply the bolds to urself.
tried to keep it ur level but couldnt go low enuff soz

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
lofff said:
did i hurt u so u cant stop throwing bs now? ~~ u hardly know anything about me and apparently u hardly know anything about skill in daoc xd...
i love that could figure this out urself but still acting like u know everything about me

Helme

Resident Freddy
lofff said:
Aye coz he plays a 1 botton class whereas you play a 3.

STAY ON TOPIC; Why is it so that only Midgardian boats get stuck?

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
Helme said:
You said it yourself, please stay on topic.

Why is it so that its only Midgardian boats that gets stuck?

aye i asked that a few posts above too, just before ur guildMAINBD started crying me a river and trashing with all he got ~~

now quit the funnehs

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
i just know i have been rolled over by fg's ,which your chanter has been in, alot during daytime in odins :) , that's what i based my comment on. I realise it was a thick comment, but its the same when you whine on pip that he has low rvr experience and should stfu when you don't know what you are talking about either.

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
Helme said:
Aye coz he plays a 1 botton class whereas you play a 3.

STAY ON TOPIC; Why is it so that only Midgardian boats get stuck?

There is no such thing as a 1 Button or 3 button class, so get off that subject. I am pretty syre bonedancers Root, Nuke and use other RAs at their disposal and So do chanters.
But what loff is trying to say here some classes require more skill to play than others and unfortunatly BD is one of the easiest classes to play, and I dun think anyone can argue that fact.

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
i dont lead grps as enchanter.. and 9 out of 10 hib grps are pickup grps at dl, ur point?

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
Guinever said:
True. He tried to justify 2 ppl bug abusing by saying they looked innocent.
Luri's look innocent and dun even need a boat to bug abuse in :p

i dont justify bugabuse mate
just no need to "panic, bugabuse!" when those 2 were only sitting in boat w8ing to be killed. by the looks of it anyways

mejbiu they just wanted to emote you albs :)

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
Guinever said:
There is no such thing as a 1 Button or 3 button class, so get off that subject. I am pretty syre bonedancers Root, Nuke and use other RAs at their disposal and So do chanters.
But what loff is trying to say here some classes require more skill to play than others and unfortunatly BD is one of the easiest classes to play, and I dun think anyone can argue that fact.
Depends on the way you play the bd, there are those that just spam their lifetap and does nothing else, but the class has sooo much more utility then just that :)

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
Pipppi said:
i dont justify bugabuse mate
just no need to "panic, bugabuse!" when those 2 were only sitting in boat w8ing to be killed. by the looks of it anyways

mejbiu they just wanted to emote you albs :)

So it's alrite if I deny you your rps, becuase I wanna emote while sitting in a bugged boat, what kind of logic is that :m00:

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
noaim said:
Haha, spot on! :)

missed that one.

right, ive seen ur sm nuking ppl from batlements at towers/keeps dozens of times, ive also seen u run in ur gg etc.. but i guess you just post farming.

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
Eregion said:
Depends on the way you play the bd, there are those that just spam their lifetap and does nothing else, but the class has sooo much more utility then just that :)

that's what I mentioned that I am sure the class has more to it than the insta lifetap, but if you go to the core than Bonedancers are one of, if not the easiest class to play in Daoc.

Helme

Resident Freddy
Playing a bonedancer might not be the hardest challange in world, same goes for any class. But playing them good needs alot of skill, reading situations and fast reflexes. A well played bonedancer can totally fuck up a castergroup by interupting everything.

And easiest class ingame is prolly druid, aughealer or cleric. All you need is to jam spreadheal. It works but is not so effective..

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
Eregion said:

aye, i remember nuking pwnjoo for almost 3k dmg while he simply stood taking it casting twf draining ur grp DI, and after that half the time he just chases me or kippie spamming lt whole fight but hes so good..

funny how u trying to say some ppl 'skill' is measured by his individual actions, but at same time on posts above you try to tell me am a bad player because of random grps actions! ok!

neway.. back to game, ml7 bg got wiped ~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom