Alb:
Bleed7
Bleed6(Nicks infi vid)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Phusion said:
All GoL movies.

they are teh best!! HONEST!!
Hello there, Prydwen Troll. Crawl back to where you belong instead of trying to be funny.

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
definatly DH movie :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

is best play ive seen ever from any kind of chars

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
GoL Movies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just can't stop watching them and I laugh every time!

HERE COMES THE PAIN, PAIN!!!!!!

Eredrin

Fledgling Freddie
Drummer said:
Hib:

Baf_book_of_love 1/2/3

Got to say I love those movies too :D fast paced and lots of action, think they're my favourites so far. Also Hybridsarefun.avi and zerg.avi from a french server seen from champ pov, personal preference ofc :)

Novamir

One of Freddy's beloved
(nb i still havent watched sorusi's warrior mov)
generally:
my fave movies:
War legend (must have seen this about 20 times now) - great song choice, great editing(reverse playing, slow-mo etc), nice fights, very cool and funny moments(like the tower fight where 4 of them moc at once on the zerg), my favourite video by far. i only wish they had played against a good hib group to show some competition.

Midget Mafia - funky movie, nothing too special for editing etc.. but good fights. love the fight with NP.

aside from those, special credit to nick imo for making so many enjoyable movies.

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmm..... tried searching and checking Aloca's ftp but can't seem to find that War LegenD movie, maybe it's under another name or anything? Anyway, anyone who has a link to where i might find it? :)

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
Aybabtu said:
Hmmm..... tried searching and checking Aloca's ftp but can't seem to find that War LegenD movie, maybe it's under another name or anything? Anyway, anyone who has a link to where i might find it? :)

Think it was called Symphaty for WaR or something like that.

Hrogar

Fledgling Freddie
Any good homepage with those movies? Kinda lost the old ones when I moved.

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
best movie ever has to be DH

shows the potential of the guild really well - even though the soundtrack used has been played to death in many other videos this was the first one to use those songs

also this is more impressive remembering that it was a pre TOA group - in the age of tankalot

Migard : hmm. i've watched the NP warrior movie a few times and its some nice play, but the warrior perspective can get a little boring. I liked an old video by Sorusi ( i think) showing the age of pre-nerf zerkers

i also recall a sign of the hammer video which was pretty good

but the best Midgard video is probably Sympathy for the War - great editing although their ego seems to be very big with the "we will never lose to you" bit

Albion : not many good group videos tbh, i think the AD one is good because its a "fun" video and well edited - however the fights are not particularly great

Drimacus' solo ice wiz video is very good - i also like the brethrens iceicebaby video (however thats very old now)

Helme

Resident Freddy
Hibernia
DH-medium - Dem Hibbies movie
NP_pryd_movie1 - Nolby Pride Prydwen movie, not excal but players are originally from excal so :p

Albion
Bleed7 - Apocalypse Dudes

Midgard
warrmovie2_1 - Nolby Pride
SoS - Zoia solo skald

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
kermylicious said:
alb - Bloodandwine

lol, does the guy in that vid even get off a single style? it's kinda hillarious to watch, far from the "best" tho :(

McBobo

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe, such a bump :eek:

But I just came to think about our old RvR movie "ccgettingstarted.avi" so I googled for it and this is the only link I found. Its been serveral years since we did this oh so funneh movie and I think all of us old guild members who were in the movie lost it along the way.. :(

Is there any chance anyone still got this saved on a disk somewhere? And have the possibility to upload it and post a link?

Been playing WoW since I dropped DAoC but I still miss DAoC PvP since WoW one suck :<

Please help me out here - it would be so fun to see this once again :D

Best regards,
Former - Alphy McBobo - RR8? Enchanter?

Nowdays - Jojo a gimped mage with silly epics :<

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Hehe, such a bump :eek:

But I just came to think about our old RvR movie "ccgettingstarted.avi" so I googled for it and this is the only link I found. Its been serveral years since we did this oh so funneh movie and I think all of us old guild members who were in the movie lost it along the way.. :(

Is there any chance anyone still got this saved on a disk somewhere? And have the possibility to upload it and post a link?

Been playing WoW since I dropped DAoC but I still miss DAoC PvP since WoW one suck :<

Please help me out here - it would be so fun to see this once again :D

Best regards,
Former - Alphy McBobo - RR8? Enchanter?

Nowdays - Jojo a gimped mage with silly epics :<

Yes I still have that movie, but it's too big for what is left on my ftp. I could try filefront, but I've never done that before ^^

McBobo

Fledgling Freddie
I would love you long time if you would get it up on Filefront.. or any other file hosting page :worthy:

liloe

It's my birthday today!
I would love you long time if you would get it up on Filefront.. or any other file hosting page :worthy:

Ok but might take a bit, cause I'm not really at home till wednesday =) I added it to my Entourage-Tasks though =)

illu

Part of the furniture
Post links to all the best vids please :>

Oli - Illu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom