Football European Cup Final

tierk

Part of the furniture
:eek6:

Have you not seen a Man U match?

Its the same for all the top four tbh and its creeping down the league!

Was with reference to last nights game seemed to see mostly Cheslea players at it. If you note the last part of edit i do point out that a few red cards would hopefully stamp it out of the game completely as it ruins what is otherwise a truly great spectator sport.

Its something has has steadly gotten worse season after season and i iwsh that the FA or someone did something about it.

Oh and as for staying home at weekends no i didnt and still dont but tend to stay away from places that are obviously going to give aggro. Used to work on doors with me two older brothers in some really shitty places and i have had my fill of drunken fucking morons.

Off out now as it goes as i have a nice night planned out ahead of me!! :D

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
Was with reference to last nights game seemed to see mostly Cheslea players at it. If you note the last part of edit i do point out that a few red cards would hopefully stamp it out of the game completely as it ruins what is otherwise a truly great spectator sport.

Its something has has steadly gotten worse season after season and i iwsh that the FA or someone did something about it.

Oh and as for staying home at weekends no i didnt and still dont but tend to stay away from places that are obviously going to give aggro. Used to work on doors with me two older brothers in some really shitty places and i have had my fill of drunken fucking morons.

Off out now as it goes as i have a nice night planned out ahead of me!! :D

Well, you have my respect for working the doors mate, the agro you must of got.

I think something needs to be done about the discipline its beyond a joke now. I play 5-a-side football and it started to creep into that unti the policy was captains only speaking to the ref anyone else that does and its abusive its a minute in the bin. Obviousley its common sense and refs descretion but if they are contesting and moaning its in the bin but a bit of "come on ref, you sure" and its not in aggresive context.

It should be like that in the Prem but a) The FA Dont have the bottle and B) The refs dont have the bottle or common sense.

tierk

Part of the furniture
......I play 5-a-side football and it started to creep into that unti the policy was captains only speaking to the ref anyone else that does and its abusive its a minute in the bin.....

This one of many good ideas that should be implemented into football. I love the idea of a sin bin but obviously for PL it should be a lot longer then 1 min.

They should also have a system in place for being able to give suspensions and red cards using video evidence - either during the game (would prefer this or after the game.

Technology should be harnessed and anything that will stop all the diving and moaning and general shitty behaviour or proffesional footballers is most welcome in my book.

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
This one of many good ideas that should be implemented into football. I love the idea of a sin bin but obviously for PL it should be a lot longer then 1 min.

They should also have a system in place for being able to give suspensions and red cards using video evidence - either during the game (would prefer this or after the game.

Technology should be harnessed and anything that will stop all the diving and moaning and general shitty behaviour or proffesional footballers is most welcome in my book.

Thought you were going out ;)

Aye, totally agree. With the amounts of money in the game the FA and the Refs have no spine to discipline the players at all. UEFA and FIFA are just as bad.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Pretty gutted now, what a horrible way to lose.

After the equaliser Chelsea were clearly the better team for most of the match and should of really done more with their domination. Glad to see that cocky wanker Ronaldo missed his penalty, especially after running up and stopping before kicking it. Harsh on Terry with the slip, although it should of been someone else taking it in the first place.

Pretty pissed off with Drogba for the way he reacted, he could of atleast Zidaned that little **** Tevez in the face after the dispicable way he acted. (anyone else see him smacking makelele in face earlier in the game?) Don't know how there werent more cards really.

Corran

Part of the furniture

After the equaliser Chelsea were clearly the better team for most of the match and should of really done more with their domination. Glad to see that cocky wanker Ronaldo missed his penalty, especially after running up and stopping before kicking it. Harsh on Terry with the slip, although it should of been someone else taking it in the first place.

Pretty pissed off with Drogba for the way he reacted, he could of atleast Zidaned that little **** Tevez in the face after the dispicable way he acted. (anyone else see him smacking makelele in face earlier in the game?) Don't know how there werent more cards really.

oh come off it. Tevez done nothing wrong... and please dont talk about him kicking it out for a throw in the corner like Chelsea did... the animals last night were chelsea, they were like a pack of wolfs for half the match.

edit: and before you try insulting me. Already gave chelsea their credit, just hate rose (or rather blue) tinted glasses.

If you want to pick on little things you didnt like (ie accusing tevez on smacking makelele in the face as if there was intent and trying to hurt him when clearly all he done was tried to drag him out the way, culmating in pulling him to the ground and overacting in the injury -but it was a foul by tevez) then I can pull on quite a few things that Chelsea done that can be twisted as being appalling.

Litmus

Resident Freddy
Not a better sight in football than watching the Chel$ki squad balling their eyes out.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Actually this was far better

ronaldo-crying.jpg

And Corr lets not forget about Scholes cheeky dig on Carvalho (i think?). Good to see he's able to keep his cool after missing the final in 99 :p

Meril

Fledgling Freddie

Agree

Also thought the referee was an absolute disgrace along with the ITV commentators

The commentary was bias towards united, always talking about united players , the same obvious thing over and over again.... but for example when Chelsea made a good chance through Essien with a fantastic run they get on his back about a poor shot, doing the opposite with united. How these idiots have a job is beyond me.

They never even mentioned most of the controversial moments of the game. Drogba getting taken out by Vidic who got NO WAY NEAR the ball in the penalty area just about summed it up. Chelsea getting pulled up on everything and United allowed to freely elbow players in the face right in front of the ref, 4th official and the lino on one occasion.

As usual its the luck of united and referees giving decisions their way. It's not bitter its just a fact it always happens and everybody knows it. It does make a difference but the sad thing is we will never know what the result would have been if the game was refereed properly.

Also why did it take grant til half time to get the message accross to Essien?

He is a fantastic player and i couldnt bare Ronaldo being given too much space in the 20 minutes united played football in. But after half time Ronaldo wasnt in the game.

Ronaldo can help you win the league against poor teams who dont know how to defend against him and keep him quiet but in big games against good teams i dont think he can cut it as he relies too heavily on defenders leaving him a lot of space and making mistakes. Messi is much better at taking on players and a hell of a lot better to watch and can create something from nothing.

Have to put up with the smug plastic supporters but who cares because i can't wait until next season where we should be pushing for promotion

Brite

amodien

Fledgling Freddie
Keep these ABU posts coming. I'm loving it.

CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND!
CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!

Meril

Fledgling Freddie
Not a better sight in football than watching the Chel$ki squad balling their eyes out.

Why do United plastic supporters hate Chelsea because of their money?

You didn't seem to mind when you were by far and away the richest club in the country. You had been using your financial superiority to your advantage for years but when somebody else does it.... oh no! you cant do that!

Lets face it, you support United because they win. Chelsea do a good job in making you lose. THATS why you don't like Chelsea.

I still can't believe united won, you really didn't deserve anything from the game.

Meril

Fledgling Freddie
oh come off it. Tevez done nothing wrong... and please dont talk about him kicking it out for a throw in the corner like Chelsea did... the animals last night were chelsea, they were like a pack of wolfs for half the match.

edit: and before you try insulting me. Already gave chelsea their credit, just hate rose (or rather blue) tinted glasses.

If you want to pick on little things you didnt like (ie accusing tevez on smacking makelele in the face as if there was intent and trying to hurt him when clearly all he done was tried to drag him out the way, culmating in pulling him to the ground and overacting in the injury -but it was a foul by tevez) then I can pull on quite a few things that Chelsea done that can be twisted as being appalling.

I watched the game with a United armchair gimp :p every time something happened i actually checked to see what he thought...... and i dont think he once disagreed...... the drogba foul in the box he was laughing at how the hell vidic got away with it.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter

I think what pissed the Chelsea players off wasnt Tevez kicking the ball out in the corner near the Chelsea end (like you say both sides had done it during the match), it was that when Chelsea went to take the throw in Tevez beckoned for Man Utd players to come and close everyone down in the corner, which wasnt exactly a very sporting gesture was it. In a high pressure game like that I wasnt surprised that people blew up, I'd have been really annoyed as well.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I think what pissed the Chelsea players off wasnt Tevez kicking the ball out in the corner near the Chelsea end (like you say both sides had done it during the match), it was that when Chelsea went to take the throw in Tevez beckoned for Man Utd players to come and close everyone down in the corner, which wasnt exactly a very sporting gesture was it. In a high pressure game like that I wasnt surprised that people blew up, I'd have been really annoyed as well.

Chelsea had done something very similair and that is why Tevez reacted, a few minutes earlier we had kicked the ball out to allow treatment for a Chelsea player and instead of following convention and kicking it back to us they punted it right up the pitch and out of touch effectively forcing United into a pressurised throwin. Please, look at the game in it's full context and not just snippets.

Meril

Fledgling Freddie
Please, look at the game in it's full context and not just snippets.

lol

i could make an effort to prove you wrong

but whats the point really because

a) you wont listen

b) probabaly wont understand it

c) what the hell do you know about football anyway

so instead:

Please, look at the game in it's full context and not just snippets

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
cHo is right here though - it was payback time :)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie

You are kidding right?

Cho is one of the most unbiased, respecting and knowledgeable footballers I have seen post on this forum.

So go fuck yourself tbh. Cho for footy president!

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
it was that when Chelsea went to take the throw in Tevez beckoned for Man Utd players to come and close everyone down in the corner, which wasnt exactly a very sporting gesture was it.

Any chance you could point out the sporting gestures by Chelsea in the match? Then we could understand why they felt they deserved better.

Lucius

Banned
Meril said:
Ronaldo can help you win the league against poor teams who dont know how to defend against him and keep him quiet but in big games against good teams i dont think he can cut it as he relies too heavily on defenders leaving him a lot of space and making mistakes. Messi is much better at taking on players and a hell of a lot better to watch and can create something from nothing.

He scored a goal, no?

Anyway, the Barcelona game proved why I think Ronaldo is better than Messi. For all his cute dribbling around the edge of the box and pots at goal none of them went it. Ronaldo would have scored every one of those, he's more penetrative.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
lol

i could make an effort to prove you wrong

but whats the point really because

a) you wont listen

b) probabaly wont understand it

so instead:

Please, look at the game in it's full context and not just snippets

First of all I wasn't talking to you, read more and type less.

Secondly, you are a troll, always was and always will be. Never feed the trolls as the saying goes so I shall leave it right here.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
You are kidding right?

Cho is one of the most unbiased, respecting and knowledgeable footballers I have seen post on this forum.

So go fuck yourself tbh. Cho for footy president!

Thanks bud, I do try to remove my rose tinted specs as often as possible. The only time I go a bit too far is with Liverpool, they are my kryptonite and that is a compliment to them to be honest. ;)

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
Cho

you will be able to shed some light on this. I was listening to 5Live podcast the other day and they metioned Man Yoo had a debt of £780m.

However you have the biggest turnover in the world, is that correct?

Lethul

FH is my second home
He scored a goal, no?

Anyway, the Barcelona game proved why I think Ronaldo is better than Messi. For all his cute dribbling around the edge of the box and pots at goal none of them went it. Ronaldo would have scored every one of those, he's more penetrative.

Messi is far better.

Ronaldo have one big problem, he can't make any "effecient" dribbling. He got like 3 moves and 2 of them are unecessary and just for show.

Messi opens up new cans of whopass every game.

tierk

Part of the furniture
I thought that there was a load of bitter Arsenal fans on this forum but i have just realised that the Chelsea fans - certain sections at least - are way way worse.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Quite right, Ronaldo puts them away and usually looks good doing it. I dislike him a lot for his play style, the say way i dislike Drogba but you can't deny he is the best player in the world at the moment.

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
Ronaldo gets loads of plaudits for his goals, but as an out and out winger he isnt great. The assits for Man Yoo are an interesting read Rooney and Nani are up there at the top IIRC.

Rooney is one hell of a grafter,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom