Football European Cup Final

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I'm not bitter about anything, I support Southampton, I couldn't care less who won it. I just thought it was funny, that was all.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Didnt think Chelsea deserved to win at all, they never tested VDS at all and all of the important stats back up Utds victory.

Manchester United Team Statistics Chelsea
1 Goals 1
1 1st Half Goals 1
5 Shots on Target 1
5 Shots off Target 18
3 Blocked Shots 6
5 Corners 8
22 Fouls 25
1 Offsides 2
4 Yellow Cards 4
0 Red Cards 1
80.4 Passing Success 71.1
27 Tackles 28
66.7 Tackles Success 60.7
55.9 Possession 44.1
52.5 Territorial Advantage 47.5

Marc

FH is my second home
terryuo1.jpg

Himse

FH is my second home
You go off the handle>> someone reports it>> I look and see you have gone over the top>> you get infraction.

Get over yourself.

Wow, people need to stop being babies on this forum, i mean jesus christ if you can't take an insult on the internet you must be a baby.

And to you, no other mod apart from you does infractions, mostly because they are level headed and not just handing out infractions like sweets.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Wow, people need to stop being babies on this forum, i mean jesus christ if you can't take an insult on the internet you must be a baby.

And to you, no other mod apart from you does infractions, mostly because they are level headed and not just handing out infractions like sweets.

In eOT back in the day, we learnt it wasn't a good idea to bait big mods like Jupitus!

Himse

FH is my second home
In eOT back in the day, we learnt it wasn't a good idea to bait big mods like Jupitus!

Im not baiting him, just every time he's on my back when no other mod gives a shit if you swear, or have a digg at someone.

If i reported half the flame baits in this thread aswell, but i can't be arsed, plus nothing ever gets done about it anyway.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter

Ok two things, first of all you are the one acting like a bady. Man up and take it with some class like Vlad and Deebs did.

As for the infraction, I reported one of your earlier posts and that is what got you the infraction bud, you were being a nasty little shit last night and it was totally uncalled for. Normally you are a good bloke and I understand last night must have really hurt but please don't turn into Keitan for Christs sake.

Himse

FH is my second home
Ok two things, first of all you are the one acting like a bady. Man up and take it with some class like Vlad and Deebs did.

As for the infraction, I reported one of your earlier posts and that is what got you the infraction bud, you were being a nasty little shit last night and it was totally uncalled for. Normally you are a good bloke and I understand last night must have really hurt but please don't turn into Keitan for Christs sake.

How insulting, yeah i know i was being a total prick & i appologised (read up) Im totally fine with it now i was just pissed off, and then Bugz waltz's in and starting giving lectures on how commentators know best and stuff. Just makes me angry, because he's annoying.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
How insulting, yeah i know i was being a total prick & i appologised (read up) Im totally fine with it now i was just pissed off, and then Bugz waltz's in and starting giving lectures on how commentators know best and stuff. Just makes me angry, because he's annoying.

Himse, 90% of what Bugz said was fair and unbiased, you just reacted very poorly to his comments for some reason. I totally understand you are annoyed, I felt exactly the same after our FA cup defeat to Chelsea last year. That said you refered to all United fans as scum, well I am a Mancunian United fan and I took great offence at those comments, I have never done anything to deserve being called that by you or anyone else for that matter.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
David Pleat is an idiot! 116 minutes in to the Champions League final and all he has to say for himself is 'Avram Grant isn't wearing a tie!'.

Himse

FH is my second home
Himse, 90% of what Bugz said was fair and unbiased, you just reacted very poorly to his comments for some reason. I totally understand you are annoyed, I felt exactly the same after our FA cup defeat to Chelsea last year. That said you refered to all United fans as scum, well I am a Mancunian United fan and I took great offence at those comments, I have never done anything to deserve being called that by you or anyone else for that matter.

His lack of knowledge of football is great. Anyway, sorry for calling you that.

I was just purely angry.

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
Pleat is a cock

I listened to the radio as I cant stand him. then I had to listen to Graham Taylor virtually knocking one out over man u. Deffo a Man U fan at heart that bloke!

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
How insulting, yeah i know i was being a total prick & i appologised (read up)

... and I read up to the reported post and concurred... just because you later apologised doesn't mean it didn't happen.... and don't carry on with the 'jup has a vendetta against me, all the other mods love me' shite, it's boring as fuck :twak:

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
David Pleat is an idiot! 116 minutes in to the Champions League final and all he has to say for himself is 'Avram Grant isn't wearing a tie!'.

Hehe, Pleat really is a clueless spanner. :)

tierk

Part of the furniture
.....you refered to all United fans as scum, well I am a Mancunian United fan and I took great offence at those comments.....

But its so true!!!! :p

I have to say i was watching this at our local gay bar - Ramada Hotel - and i was shocked at the number of ManU and Chelsea fans in Qatar, esp as the majority of them have never ever been to England before.

I guess going by some peoples opinions on here they shouldnt really be supporting either team :p

Considering that they never been to either of the staduims in question they were fucking passionate and was funny as fook as a fight actually broke out in th bar at the same time the hand bags at fifty paces incident that led to Didier DiveBa's sending off - deserved.

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
I listened to 606 after the match last night and 1 person out of the 20 or so who were Man Yoo fans was actually from Machester! 1!!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
But its so true!!!! :p

I have to say i was watching this at our local gay bar - Ramada Hotel - and i was shocked at the number of ManU and Chelsea fans in Qatar, esp as the majority of them have never ever been to England before.

I guess going by some peoples opinions on here they shouldnt really be supporting either team :p

Considering that they never been to either of the staduims in question they were fucking passionate and was funny as fook as a fight actually broke out in th bar at the same time the hand bags at fifty paces incident that led to Didier DiveBa's sending off - deserved.

I have no problem with people from other countries supporting any English team, of course they aren't going to travel that kind of distance and many can't even afford to.

My big gripe is with the people in England who have never been to places like Manchester and Liverpool but will quite happily dress thier kids in United or Liverpool tops and call themselves diehard fans. I will admit they make a significant contribution to the fianancial success of football and they deserve credit for that but I cannot put them in the same bracket as the bloke who barely manages to pay his mortgage and buy a season ticket so he has to walk 5 miles there and back to the matches.

As I have said before, my Dad (Rest in peace) was so hard up for cash at times he had to walk to home games from the other side of Manchester in torrential rain and freezing conditions. He endured alot to support United in a period where we won nowt and got relegated, he sacrificed going to the pub with his friends and brothers just to watch the Reds every 2 weeks. I call myself a real red but I am a pale imitation of the kind of fan my dad and his ilk were. We are all fucking soft by thier standards.

Himse

FH is my second home
... and I read up to the reported post and concurred... just because you later apologised doesn't mean it didn't happen.... and don't carry on with the 'jup has a vendetta against me, all the other mods love me' shite, it's boring as fuck :twak:

Didn't say they loved me, stop putting words into my mouth please.

I just said they aren't jumping on backs as soon as someone insults another.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I listened to 606 after the match last night and 1 person out of the 20 or so who were Man Yoo fans was actually from Machester! 1!!

And your point is?

Are you seriously that deluded to think there are no United fans in a city (conurbation) of nearly 2.5 million? What about those 58000 people who used to turn up in the 1970's and 80's when we were at best a cup team and got relegated at one point? The same side who broke all records for attendence in the old second division in 1975 which is a record that still stands today?

You do know that until the mid 1980's very few people travelled by train to watch football and not many people had cars right? Those 58000 people were all from Greater Manchester and they didn't all die but people like you choose to believe that all United fans are southerners. Get a clue.

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
I have no problem with people from other countries supporting any English team, of course they aren't going to travel that kind of distance and many can't even afford to.

My big gripe is with the people in England who have never been to places like Manchester and Liverpool but will quite happily dress thier kids in United or Liverpool tops and call themselves diehard fans. I will admit they make a significant contribution to the fianancial success of football and they deserve credit for that but I cannot put them in the same bracket as the bloke who barely manages to pay his mortgage and buy a season ticket so he has to walk 5 miles there and back to the matches.

As I have said before, my Dad (Rest in peace) was so hard up for cash at times he had to walk to home games from the other side of Manchester in torrential rain and freezing conditions. He endured alot to support United in a period where we won nowt and got relegated, he sacrificed going to the pub with his friends and brothers just to watch the Reds every 2 weeks. I call myself a real red but I am a pale imitation of the kind of fan my dad and his ilk were. We are all fucking soft by thier standards.

Now thats a true fan like.

It gets the goats of all fans of succesfull teams that they have the taggers on. Scousers, Chelsea and Man Yoo have them all.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
His lack of knowledge of football is great. Anyway, sorry for calling you that.

I was just purely angry.

Isn't it funny how what I said: 'either side deserved to win - united dominated first half - chelsea after that' etc. is agreed by a lot of people?

You just can't take losing buddy (very few of us can!) - it'll come with age ;)

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
And your point is?

Are you seriously that deluded to think there are no United fans in a city (conurbation) of nearly 2.5 million? What about those 58000 people who used to turn up in the 1970's and 80's when we were at best a cup team and got relegated at one point? The same side who broke all records for attendence in the old second division in 1975 which is a record that still stands today?

You do know that until the mid 1980's very few people travelled by train to watch football and not many people had cars right? Those 58000 people were all from Greater Manchester and they didn't all die but people like you choose to believe that all United fans are southerners. Get a clue.

No no, I am saying thats how football is today. With media etc it casts a massive net and captures people who enjoy good football thats all :(

PS Greater Manchester wasnt around in the 70s IIRC?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Now thats a true fan like.

It gets the goats of all fans of succesfull teams that they have the taggers on. Scousers, Chelsea and Man Yoo have them all.

I am glad you can see that, sorry if I was a bit harsh with you but United have a huge following Greater Manchester. You have to put that in context though, there are 60 million people in the UK so of course alot of our fans with be from other parts of the country. It just annoys me when people think there are no mancunian Manchester United fans, last night there were horns bleating and people shouting till after 4am all over the city, there were tens of thousands out down at Old Trafford and in the city centre.

tierk

Part of the furniture
IMy big gripe is with the people in England who have never been to places like Manchester and Liverpool.....

I am Liverpool fan and have been since the first game of footie i watched when i first arrived in London.

I have never ever been to Liverpool in my life and whats even worse, for some people, i only ever been to a football staduim once. Old Trafford to watch Manu vs Everton on a school trip arranged by one of our teachers - was a thing he used to do every year for the fifth formers.

Does this mean i shouldnt be a die hard Liverpool fan or that i am any less a supporter then some guy who happens to have been born or brought up next to or near the staduim?

I dont like watch football in a stadium with a bunch of freakin hooligans, i grew up in England during the worst periods of football hooliganism and dont feel i have to watch a game in a shitty staduim to be a fan.

To top this off for most of the season in the UK the weather is soooooo shit that you dont want to walk to the shop to get essentials let alone go and sit about watching a game which for the most part you cannot see properly anyway as you are 100 miles away from the action.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
No no, I am saying thats how football is today. With media etc it casts a massive net and captures people who enjoy good football thats all :(

PS Greater Manchester wasnt around in the 70s IIRC?

Yes it was created in that era of the 70's but before most of the area was Lancashire before that, still it existed as a conurbation of well over 1.5 million back in those days.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Does this mean i shouldnt be a die hard Liverpool fan or that i am any less a supporter then some guy who happens to have been born or brought up next to or near the staduim?

i hate it when people ask this question, because my answer is always yes and they don't understand why.

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
I am glad you can see that, sorry if I was a bit harsh with you but United have a huge following Greater Manchester. You have to put that in context though, there are 60 million people in the UK so of course alot of our fans with be from other parts of the country. It just annoys me when people think there are no mancunian Manchester United fans, last night there were horns bleating and people shouting till after 4am all over the city, there were tens of thousands out down at Old Trafford and in the city centre.

No dont worry, I know exactly what you mean.

I have a mate who is a Man Yoo fan. Never been to a match at OT or anywhere else. He is a pure arm chair fan and shouts off all the time about them and wears red glasses all the time. Its fans like him who give big teams a bad name IMO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom