Euro transfers in May?

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Nah Kzn has his own char on US, seen him online at the same time Kzar's zerg was about.
But then you never know, he may live a double in-game-life, cyber schizophrenic :p

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Nah Kzn has his own char on US, seen him online at the same time Kzar's zerg was about.
But then you never know, he may live a double in-game-life, cyber schizophrenic :p

he's got 15 pc's up and plays them all active as part of the zerg!

all part of his illusion i tell u!!!

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
But all I have is a rog bard and a lvl44 BM :(

Give hero or some caster please!

you can be part of our 2 bard 2 warden 2 druid grppa!

infact 3 bards!! don't wanna leave septina out he cries on vent and it makes the baby penguins cry.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Dips on being battle bard then! I can't mezz a thing :D

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
Don't forget the bainshee spot mates ! never forget the free rez rps

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
i've decided mid doesn't count :p

acceess to such ridiculous classes!

actually was done with pretty normal classes.... warrior+thane.

Also had a 1v5 win. Good old times. Give the freaking transfer.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Just go and farm alb bgs when ywain opens :p 1.5grps of mids took 70 albs out today (not with pbaoe either, open field fight fully) it was so funny especially when people in the BG nerdrage when you mock them in region (soriku from nite hawks was the best nerdrage by far lol) bad players are bad :( the only bg i've seen on ywain so far thats mega organized is rescus BG (by mega organized every single grp in the bg is setup properly with 2 clerics minimum + every single person in the bg follows rescus orders perfectly) quite lethal when they goto town on a realm with 100 albs that listen properly.

Everz

FH is my second home
I agree with that, when it's purely Rescu's zerg (and not with Kzar or Logjam influence) he causes some damage, it's when the later are involved does the zerg get farmed like idiots. He walked through Ailline the other night even with a huge hib resistance.

eble

Fledgling Freddie
Rescu's zerg was like a slow moving steam roller, you could see whats happening but wasn't actually able to stop it.

Everz

FH is my second home
Mostly like that Hibs suck at organising, In Backwards bomb group we managed to take out 2/3rd of the zerg with just 6 of us on numerous times, yet most of Hibs, wanted to take back an empty keep, same with Sussi/Gal when they went after the str relic, hibs went to bolg :|.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
+ side to hibs and mids is you have more than 1 class capable of pbaoeing :< albs only have wizzies who all want to be earth or fire so its a nightmare attacking lord rooms with 7+ pbaoers in even with static tempest 3/reaver bombs its still a nightmare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom