Euro transfers in May?

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
just got back aswell such a part timer! and i bet you're already ingame zerging it up :(

are we playing 2night btw or shall i start packing haha?

Start packing, gonna watch the fitbae and then fringe/shameless!

will be wfh tomorrow tho :D

Profion

Fledgling Freddie
Healer and shaman, GO! i mezz, you single dot, we collect ze yarpeeees!!!

There can only be one healer/shaman duo and that is the Dynamic duo (Me and valg) so let the pros do the farming okey? thx m8!!!

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Right after a 5v8 fight vs higher rr opposition and right next to beno so they could hide inside ^^ DI still has plenty left baby! :>

Attachments

• sshot008.jpg
    sshot008.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 94

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Right after a 5v8 fight vs higher rr opposition and right next to beno so they could hide inside ^^ DI still has plenty left baby! :>

LOL tbh that screenshot don't prove a thing.any dumb person can do a screenshot like that and say HOW they took out the Kzar Zerg :lol:

Try making a little movie in you taking out these High RR of your's atm you running around on Dyvet fighting warders doing the tower quests and 1/2 are running on stick or running multiple accounts so bragging on killing more than you 2-3-4 man groups is a little OTT.

Wonder how much bragging you be doing when Mythic do transfers I love to see the VN boards with you bragging on them.

At least with Sarumann and Arumos I seen them go and take FG's out all I seen you do is kill the questers.

Soulja

Punishment

Resident Freddy
LOL tbh that screenshot don't prove a thing.any dumb person can do a screenshot like that and say HOW they took out the Kzar Zerg :lol:

Try making a little movie in you taking out these High RR of your's atm you running around on Dyvet fighting warders doing the tower quests and 1/2 are running on stick or running multiple accounts so bragging on killing more than you 2-3-4 man groups is a little OTT.

Wonder how much bragging you be doing when Mythic do transfers I love to see the VN boards with you bragging on them.

At least with Sarumann and Arumos I seen them go and take FG's out all I seen you do is kill the questers.

Soulja

lol_cat-12926.jpg

aika

Can't get enough of FH
hahahha my comment in grp chat is priceless tbh

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH

Soulja

OH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i woke up soulbow meights! the guy that wants to fight irl over an online game ^^

Septina

Part of the furniture
OH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i woke up soulbow meights! the guy that wants to fight irl over an online game ^^

You wanna fight?! THATS WHAT YOU'RE SAYING?!?!?! BRING IT BITCH!!!
COME ON!!!!1111

:wub:

Ps. Template my BM. :( Logged it on last night, had no idea it was that high rr. :<
Temp is pretty much capping everything but meh, CL weapon and Malice doesnt really work these days?

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
You wanna fight?! THATS WHAT YOU'RE SAYING?!?!?! BRING IT BITCH!!!
COME ON!!!!1111

:wub:

Ps. Template my BM. :( Logged it on last night, had no idea it was that high rr. :<
Temp is pretty much capping everything but meh, CL weapon and Malice doesnt really work these days?

blademasters suck :(

also ud suck on a bm ;>

come template ur bard and we can run 2x bard 2x warden 2xdruid MMMKAY!

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
blademasters suck :(

also ud suck on a bm ;>

come template ur bard and we can run 2x bard 2x warden 2xdruid MMMKAY!

Or I can play my champ or eld, ja!

edit : oh and those models make baby penguins cry

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Or I can play my champ or eld, ja!

edit : oh and those models make baby penguins cry

support group of doom! :> respec both druids to nature both bards to battle bards and the wardens to 50 blades and gogo! :>

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie

I wouldnt be so cocky if i played druid without a pet:(

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Valgyr != valgair you dumbass. :(

im at work leave me alone :( and dont say you're working too! cuz stupeh had a genius theory about what u do @ work :p

oohh also ! will pm u latah!!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I remember once when we were running around beno we got insta stunned from behind(Manisch wasn't panning..) and within seconds we got dropped by a wl and sm

I rage logged

Nate

FH is my second home
Christ what did my thread turn in to!? Can't you guys slap each others bums elsewhere? This was meant to be a serious thread! SERIOUS!

I'm so disappointed. Especially with you prea.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Christ what did my thread turn in to!? Can't you guys slap each others bums elsewhere? This was meant to be a serious thread! SERIOUS!

I'm so disappointed. Especially with you prea.

sorry nate :'(

<wanders off into a corner>

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Do you still need stuff crafted Naterino? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom