Euro transfers in May?

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
Christ what did my thread turn in to!? Can't you guys slap each others bums elsewhere? This was meant to be a serious thread! SERIOUS!

I'm so disappointed. Especially with you prea.

I am disappointed with you as well Nate ... You never talk to me again :( you don't hug me :( wave me :( bow me :( or worship me like you used to do ... Can't you see our relation is not the same anymore :'(

hahahaha, :lol:

Anyway, you and serious in one sentence mmmm ! Lies ! :)

Love you to Nate!

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
LOL tbh that screenshot don't prove a thing.any dumb person can do a screenshot like that and say HOW they took out the Kzar Zerg :lol:

Try making a little movie in you taking out these High RR of your's atm you running around on Dyvet fighting warders doing the tower quests and 1/2 are running on stick or running multiple accounts so bragging on killing more than you 2-3-4 man groups is a little OTT.

Wonder how much bragging you be doing when Mythic do transfers I love to see the VN boards with you bragging on them.

At least with Sarumann and Arumos I seen them go and take FG's out all I seen you do is kill the questers.

Soulja

Hey soul its not fair and u know it :p we got 8 balls above our heads so that makes us 10! :p

But shoulda been there when me doug eversmalls and arumos charged fens t3 with over 50 albs on lord :p doug heal me arumos ever run in kill everyone :p

Everz

FH is my second home
It was epic Saru :D. Rescu's zerg < 4 mids.

On tonight?

Mythic_Andy

Fledgling Freddie
Update -

We're currently testing the transfer system in house, so we're planning to be able to open up character transfers soon™.

Yrendan

Can't get enough of FH
Update -

We're currently testing the transfer system in house, so we're planning to be able to open up character transfers soon™.

Actually fix the payment! It is ridiculous a friend renewed his acc's with my credit card and now I can't renew my acc!

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Actually fix the payment! It is ridiculous a friend renewed his acc's with my credit card and now I can't renew my acc!

Yup payment system should be your number 1 priority atm , i had some major issues resubbing :(

Septina

Part of the furniture
I prefer a more specific term then 'soon' tbh

and @taglim & levi. You need to play a bainshee as a shaman otherwise people won't know who I am ! :'(

Notice it's not just any 'soon', it's a 'Mythic™ soon' :D

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
Need more PVE !
What if we like say we don't want transfer blablabla... perhaps then they might push it a bit ;)

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
You decide when to transfer pretty much :p

Doubt they start shutting down farmable mobs the first day

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I solo'd CM with my wizard.. That's how good I am

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I never run grp'd when I run with Kzar.. Therefor I solo

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
I never run grp'd when I run with Kzar.. Therefor I solo

no1 answered my question before anyway!! any1 else thought kzar is kzn?

same characteristics etc etc!!!

also ambasher come play hib forever :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom