Euro transfers in May?

Nate

FH is my second home
Saw this in the Mythic WAR Newsletter for this month, can't find it anywhere else. Stealth news.

DAoC2.jpg

Theres no explanation of this picture I can see but it says Server Merges rather then transfers. Wonder what server that refers to.

Nate

FH is my second home
Another inspection of the pictar, the bloke looks really gay.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Saw this in the Mythic WAR Newsletter for this month, can't find it anywhere else. Stealth news.

Theres no explanation of this picture I can see but it says Server Merges rather then transfers. Wonder what server that refers to.

There's a similar thread somewhere down the page.

My speculation would be an european super-cluster similar to Ywain, where characters can transfer from french-english-german clusters to a new server on EU

Punishment

Resident Freddy
There's a similar thread somewhere down the page.

My speculation would be an european super-cluster similar to Ywain, where characters can transfer from french-english-german clusters to a new server on EU

Hmm , if this turns out to be a non english speaking supercluster we are essentially forced to join then -3x subs from me and back to eve online tbh :ninja:

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
My guess is that they will still allow localized clients, so players can play with english/german/french/spanish/whatever client they prefer and official ingame chat language english (since I guess that's what most europeans know)

Not saying they won't do Ywain transfers for the rest, I speculate that this is a nice change mainly aiming at french and german clusters. Such a new server would probably have 2500-3000 players primetime

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
would not surprise me in the least if they plan on just merging ywain with all the euro servers.. mega zerg ¬_¬ yay.... all hail the pbaoe groups.

aika

Part of the furniture
they said early april, but didnt mention the year xD

aika

Part of the furniture
our record so far is winning 3v7, gogo septina , break it - that's your realm mission.

Septina

Part of the furniture
our record so far is winning 3v7, gogo septina , break it - that's your realm mission.

We fought Magons FG + 4 - 5 stealth adds at Beno bridge last night as 4 and won. So, done. :D
Dinged, 10L4 on warr so det5, purge3, sb3 inc (that or det5, purge3, mop4, str3 , i need dmg passives but ze people wont let me. :()

What happened last night :eek: they seemed to be at Bolg still and you guys weren't :<

We went bolg when they left HW after having killed em like 4 times.
Decided it wasnt worth attacking em as FG+ camping a tower so we logged, plus i had to get up at 5.30 so. :(

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
Hihi. We actually killed them with me on the phone semi afk ... So I think that adds some points as well Septina !

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Hihi. We actually killed them with me on the phone semi afk ... So I think that adds some points as well Septina !

we killed them x amount of times prior to last night as brehon for lyfe xD

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
Give Transfer on 15th pls ! I'll take a day holiday for that ROFL
Oh and beck, i liked that picture... haha

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH

Doesn't that just show you're not really needed ? :D

Expendable Pony!

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
Oh I was needed :). Just for curing the nearsight, shearing the crap out of moccing people :p And to dump some RA's to keep things going ... hihi. I did my part but i did not participate 100% and did not listen to vent instructions cause i was on the phone. So well played by Beck, Septina & Meril tbh.

Also ... You know that when i am not yet killed on the bainshee (odd - yes i know but I blame the lack of heals) we are superb effective :D

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Let me play bard Septina! I don't pan either :D

Once my computer gets fixed..

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
I was, just got back :< it was a pre drive to nottingham post!

just got back aswell such a part timer! and i bet you're already ingame zerging it up :(

are we playing 2night btw or shall i start packing haha?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom