EU Server Status Page

Necrophile

It's my birthday today!
the what... soz maybe i am being ignorant... you have a url?

Obilios

Fledgling Freddie
i was just wondering... why EU webpage sucks.... god damn it !! US have Leaderboard!!

pikeh

Resident Freddy
So easily Rick Rolled. There is no hope for me :<

code414

Fledgling Freddie
OT, I hope we get a server status page like the yanks soon, it would be really useful.

Obilios

Fledgling Freddie
website updated, patch is applied and most of servers are going online, rejoice my fellow forum lurkers! LOL

MagnusGOA

English WAR Community Manager
The European Realm War pages are scheduled to go online toward the end of next week. Naturally, server status will be featured.

-Magnus

SonicBorg

Regular Freddie
indeed, XML feed would be really sexy about now.
Plus something to entice more Order guilds/players :) Dwarf Sweets maybe?

MagnusGOA

English WAR Community Manager
Any news on xml feeds Magnus?
Don't know anything about this yet but I'll try to find out.

Also, it appears I was a bit quick to announce the server status pages. We will indeed have them, but they will likely be implemented a few days after we implement the rest of the Realm WAR pages.

-Magnus

Nate

FH is my second home
Don't know anything about this yet but I'll try to find out.

Also, it appears I was a bit quick to announce the server status pages. We will indeed have them, but they will likely be implemented a few days after we implement the rest of the Realm WAR pages.

-Magnus
Any news on this yet Magnus?

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
Yeah - updates on the services would be (more then) nice, now we are so far into live without these pretty basic but desired services which - incidental - the US have had for a long time. And with the games being equal, it should be elementary.
Just seems like we are getting the silent treatment now things have calmed down after launch.

Hintshigen

Fledgling Freddie
There really isn't any excuse for this. What they're probably trying to do is make it work with there craptacular flash site.

I am having a good time with the game, though that really has nothing to do with GOA as all they do is provide the servers and sub-standard CS.

I have to wonder if EA really would have been the lesser of the two evils at this point.

/rant off

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
indeed, XML feed would be really sexy about now.
Plus something to entice more Order guilds/players :) Dwarf Sweets maybe?

seeing how long it took to get the daoc one working, I think there is little point sitting hitting the F5 button hoping it to apear any time soon

Gahn

Resident Freddy
seeing how long it took to get the daoc one working, I think there is little point sitting hitting the F5 button hoping it to apear any time soon

It never really worked since every other patch it was down at least 1 month ^^.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom