Erinyes Charm FFA, Saturdays and Tuesdays.

Thorild

Fledgling Freddie
The first raid ended in victory, gratz to Chap who got to haul off with the artifact. A big thanks to all who came and made it possible! A special big thank you to Requiel who helped out and repopped the mini-bosses when one of em turned up missing and thereby giving us a new shot at the encounter.

Total raid time was arround 2 hours and that included both the failed attempt (due to a missing boss) and the delayed start (too few peeps on time!).

So next time please try to be there on time so we can get groups sorted and kill since I'm still aiming for one hour raids.

Here is the mod list that will apply to the raid on tuesday, if you see any errors or omissions please PM me here or ingame.

main: Lax, alts: Flundra, Thorild +4
main: Lilinallte, alts: Ceidadh, Damactau +2
main: Phasma, alts: Labil, Vihktor, Wholdar +4
main Skarbonefist, alts: Skarironfist, Skarmedidoc +4
main: Guenhwyvar +4
main: Bluesky alts: azzarri, azzalara, azzarra, blueskies +3
main: Loh Katta, alts: Rubyeyes, Silverpaw +2
main: Svartaijj, alts: Svartalf +2
main: Boltings, alts: Sollan +2
main: Megarevs, alt: Merger +4
main: Radorm, alt: Katla +2
main: Squiffy, alts: Brewzer, Koin, Brickin, Hasty, Norty, Newk +2
main: Appendix, alts: Andas +4
main: chap +0 (lucky dog #1)
main: Shallan, alt spirillan +3
main: May, alt: Linuz +2
main: Rofia, alt: Rofinn +3
main: Lotraz, alts: Azathrim, Maronan, Orta. BB's: Maza, Mazath +4
main: murarkungen, alts inte , spiritmastah , grenna +4 "
main: Zarbrina alts sevanna , ysanne moritam, medicare sevanna +2
main: pape alt: papina, papelina, musse +4
main: Thundering, alts: Smulan, BB: Midbuffer +4
main: Skata, alts: Hangar +4
main: Frost +4

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
>Yes it is, but there needs to be tanks at the encounter too.

With Inca's and your reasoning us supp sms should log our tanks instead since it is contraproductive to bring them before you have won the artifact. Though I suspect the raid benefits a bit from us too...neh?

Oh, and mod list is incorrect for both Silverpaw and Svartajj, they should both have +3 according to the first post of your posts Thorild. Not that it matter much for me since the dieroller on this server thinks I want as low numbers as possible. :)

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
It went pretty well I thought. The more often its done, the quicker it should become, due to everyone knowing the sequence of events.

Thanks to requiel as well. It actually restored some of my faith in GOA and ingame GM's ..... ;)

Thorild

Fledgling Freddie
Here is the modified modlist then ;)

main: Lax, alts: Flundra, Thorild +4
main: Lilinallte, alts: Ceidadh, Damactau +2
main: Phasma, alts: Labil, Vihktor, Wholdar +4
main Skarbonefist, alts: Skarironfist, Skarmedidoc +4
main: Guenhwyvar +4
main: Bluesky alts: azzarri, azzalara, azzarra, blueskies +3
main: Loh Katta, alts: Rubyeyes, Silverpaw +3
main: Svartaijj, alts: Svartalf +3
main: Boltings, alts: Sollan +2
main: Megarevs, alt: Merger +4
main: Radorm, alt: Katla +2
main: Squiffy, alts: Brewzer, Koin, Brickin, Hasty, Norty, Newk +2
main: Appendix, alts: Andas +4
main: chap +0 (lucky dog #1)
main: Shallan, alt spirillan +3
main: May, alt: Linuz +3
main: Rofia, alt: Rofinn +3
main: Lotraz, alts: Azathrim, Maronan, Orta. BB's: Maza, Mazath +4
main: murarkungen, alts inte , spiritmastah , grenna +4 "
main: Zarbrina alts sevanna , ysanne moritam, medicare sevanna +2
main: pape, alt: papina, papelina, musse +4
main: Thundering, alts: Smulan, BB: Midbuffer +4
main: Skata, alts: Hangar +4
main: Frost +4

Changed Svartaijj, Silverpaw and May from +2 to +3.

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
Iceflower said:
>Yes it is, but there needs to be tanks at the encounter too.

With Inca's and your reasoning us supp sms should log our tanks instead since it is contraproductive to bring them before you have won the artifact. Though I suspect the raid benefits a bit from us too...neh?

Oh, and mod list is incorrect for both Silverpaw and Svartajj, they should both have +3 according to the first post of your posts Thorild. Not that it matter much for me since the dieroller on this server thinks I want as low numbers as possible. :)

/hugs :D

aw0l

Loyal Freddie
gah 6 gmt too early :(

never mind prolly be there for the sat one

Thorild

Fledgling Freddie
The raid this tuesday went very well, especially since this time no intervention was required from the GM ;) and believe it or not we stuck to schedule almost the entire raid. Groupbuilding took 15 minutes and Samut was dead roughly 30 minutes later. A big thanks to all those who came!

Here is the new, modified, modlist:
format: main(alts)

Adani +2
Animus (Tinah, Gimlie, Niekon, Drobooff) +4
Appendix (Andas) +4
Bananplockaren (Loennfetrugguggla) +4
Bluesky (Azzarri, Azzalara, Azzarra, Blueskies) 3+4=7
Boltings (Sollan) 2+4=6
Bremen (BremXXX) +3
Caemos (Dymas) +4
Chap [Won #1] 0+3=3
Dyna (Carrieann) +3
Frost 4
Gladvoffs (Thahealer, Tloop, Thabuff) +4
Guenhwyvar 4+4=8
Jinda +3
Krafiks +4
Lax (Flundra, Thorild) 4+4=8
Lilinallte (Ceidadh, Damactau) 2+2=4
Loh (Rubyeyes, Silverpaw) 3
Lotraz (Azathrim, Maronan, Orta / BB: Maza, Mazath) 4+4=8
May (Linuz) 3+3=6
Megarevs (Merger) 4+3=7
Mikal (Torath, Glymik, Torudan) +3
Murarkungen (Inte, Spiritmastah, Grenna) 4 "
Nolactaach +3
Nurce (Liteonit) +4
Pape (Papina, Papelina, Musse) 4
Phasma (Labil, Vihktor, Wholdar) 4
Quetza (Quetzi) +3
Radorm (Katla) 2+2=4
Rofia (Rofinn) 3
Shallan (Spirillan) 3+3=6
Skarbonefist (Skarironfist, Skarmedidoc) 4+4=8
Skata (Hangar) 4
Smacksterius +3
Squiffy (Brewzer, Koin, Brickin, Hasty, Norty, Newk) +2
Svartaijj (Svartalf) 3
Thundering (Smulan / BB: Midbuffer) 4+4=8
Xenja (Xenc, Runando) +3
Zarbrina (Sevanna, Ysanne, Medicare) [Won #2] 0

As usual if you see any errors let me know here or ingame. This saturdays raid will be led by Thundering since IRL happenings preclude my leading.

Fiffe

Fledgling Freddie
I don't know how to say this but...

there's a Eriny's Charm for sale on a cm...
30p for it house #2046... do a houseloc if you want to...

I just demand an explanation from the one who won it, that's all

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
Fiffe said:
I don't know how to say this but...

there's a Eriny's Charm for sale on a cm...
30p for it house #2046... do a houseloc if you want to...

I just demand an explanation from the one who won it, that's all

You never know, some alliances are able to do this stuff without using freddies. If I were you, I'd go check who owns the house, then check the list of people who have won the charm on these raids.. oh.. there isn't one... well I'd make one, if I were bothered. :D

Fiffe

Fledgling Freddie
svartalf said:
You never know, some alliances are able to do this stuff without using freddies. If I were you, I'd go check who owns the house, then check the list of people who have won the charm on these raids.. oh.. there isn't one... well I'd make one, if I were bothered. :D

I did check the owner, I didn't have to check the list to know that.

I guess you can reason in 2 ways;
1) People are free to roll for anything they want and sell anything they want.
2) If you attend to a FFA raid for and artifact that you want, you dont sell it.

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
not that i want the protect the owner or anything. But he won the artifact
it's his, then he can do with it what ever he want.

thats just my oppinion

/Megs

Quetz

Fledgling Freddie
Megarevs said:

thats just my oppinion

/Megs

Yeah, after all its not like your opinion is going to be slightly biased considering its your brother thats selling the charm that you won...

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
Quetz said:
Yeah, after all its not like your opinion is going to be slightly biased considering its your brother thats selling the charm that you won...

Lol

Either way i can't see the charm so it was prolly a misunderstanding that has been remedied now.

Thornar

Fledgling Freddie
Inca said:
Lol

Either way i can't see the charm so it was prolly a misunderstanding that has been remedied now.
No, it has been sold for 30p.

Lilinallte

Fledgling Freddie
Wow, this is getting worse by the minute... FFA rules clearly state that one can only roll and win if one needs the object. Nothing about selling, because that would pull the wrong people to the hunts...

Taking into account that several people were afk, yes not just you Chap, I would say this erinys charm raid is turning into something bad.

People, this raid was organized for the people needing the charm, NOT for people to make money on it...

Again, it's an FFA raid, that means one cannot sell the items won on/in a lotto. Simple as that...

Apart from that, I do think 30p is slightly overpriced....

Lilinallte

Fledgling Freddie
Megarevs said:

thats just my oppinion

/Megs
Come on man, get real: he is your brother... you gave him the arti when you won it on the first raid...

FFA means: one rolls when one can use it, on himself or an alt. One doesn't sell the loot, and then turns up next raid and tries to win again... That sux for those that are relying on these raids to get a slim chance on winning an arti they would never get otherwise...

Like i said in other post: if the rules don't get tightened, this good raid is down the pits...

Lilinallte

Fledgling Freddie
Okay, been thinking this abit through. I think, but this is personal, that something is going wrong here... The higher mods for healers and pure tanks are there because we need them and the ones needing the charm (casters) can't do it on their own. What happens now, is that people are joining with a high modifier class to roll for the charm and sell it off for big money. Meanwhile the casters, who have a low level modifier, are getting less and less chance of winning this arti charm...

I thought this raid was originally orginized for the casting classes that are in need of this charm, not in order to have some people gain great financial profit...

Another thing that is realy disturbing, is that several people just go AFK during the raid. I know that the 'new generation' players are of a leeching kind, but to do that on a raid like this sucks monkey tits... Specially if your class is healer or shaman, cause you are realy needed in the raid, and all through the raid...

Would be very nice if our raid leader would try to get this raid back to its original meaning: supplying a means for the caster clan to get this Erinys Charm artifact... Tighten the rules, or make clear that it is 'normal' to sell the charm for big bucks after a raid... My guess is that alot of low-level modifier classes (the ones that need the charm) are not showing up anymore if it keeps going like this... That would result in faster raids (hey, we can do it in 15 minutes.... all melee groups...) but well... call it like it is...

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
Lilinallte said:
Come on man, get real: he is your brother... you gave him the arti when you won it on the first raid...

It's the other way around tbh, but doesnt really matters

D

Dreadednewbie

Im sorry for being afk under the raid, and the following should not be seen as an excuse for being afk or selling the artifact. If I get banned for being afk there is no problem in that.

My group (g4) consisted of: 3 healers, 2 shammys and a RM. With me having 4 mend puts me on 5th place considering my healing power in the group, so not really much to do there. So i thought i might aswell /stick+hit Samut, since not many shammys have combat styles. I thought it would do no harm if i went afk a while, but obviously it did.

Then there is selling of the artifact I won:
Aye I did sell it, for 30 P, and again if i get banned from the raid for selling the artifact its ok.
But excuse my n00bness in this field, because I did NOT know that i werent allowed to sell, but seeing it afterwards made me realize why.
I would never have sold it if I knew it was against the rules. I just thought sum1 would have more use for it while i leveled my SM the last bit to 50, and I wouldnt dream of paying 30P for anything tbh. So i thought it would be safe on my CM, but i was wrong.
The funny thing is that after i won the erinys 5-10, on adn off the raid, PMed me asking me if wanted to sell it, so maybe its a common thing that ppl dont know that ýou are not allowed to sell it.
Btw it would be a good idea to put this rule in the start, so we know what to sign up to, coz it says nowhere that you are not allowed to sell it. In fact it says:
Thorild said:
The winner will be the person rolling highest (with modifier!) on a /random 100. All present may roll no matter what class they are attending with.

/Chap

Lilinallte

Fledgling Freddie
Megarevs said:
It's the other way around tbh, but doesnt really matters
So, you are saying you had it already, from an earlier raid (given to you by your brother), and now you got a second one? Wow man...

:eek2:

taz1234

Fledgling Freddie
This is why I didnt turn up for the raid in the end not only do you have to compete with the people that want the charm to use, you also have to compete with the little kiddys that want to make fast plat. Shame really people go out there way to sort things like this for everyone in the realm and someone crews them over by selling the item.

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
Lilinallte said:
So, you are saying you had it already, from an earlier raid (given to you by your brother), and now you got a second one? Wow man...

yes i got it from chap on the first raid, he gave it too me because his SM is level 37. so i had more use of it when my sm is level 50. so ii just gave the one i won back to him.

and that selling bit is crap... if u win and arent allowed to sell, then dont pm me like this: "dont suppose u want to sell it?"

/megs

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
Lilinallte said:

yes i got it from chap on the first raid, he gave it too me because his SM is level 37. so i had more use of it when my sm is level 50. so ii just gave the one i won back to him.

and that selling bit is crap... if u win and arent allowed to sell, then dont pm me like this: "dont suppose u want to sell it?"

if im allowed to win one again, ill gladly give it to u, who are the first one to pm me and ask if i want to sell it.

/megs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom