Erinyes Charm FFA, Saturdays and Tuesdays.

Thorild

Fledgling Freddie
Seing that many casters want it but few have it I have decided to try and organize regular farming of the artifact twice weekly during the month of August.

The raid will gather at Volcanus Haven:

Tuesdays 19:00
Saturdays 14:00

All times CET. Groups will be sorted and we will depart after 15 minutes. As long as we have a reasonable mix of classes and about 25-30 people the raid should be over about an hour later.

MAKE SURE THAT YOU BIND IN VOLCANUS HAVEN!

I am considering using the following rules for loot:
-If you attend with a caster you get a +2 modifier for the next raid unless you win the artifact in which case your modifier is reset ofc ;)

-If you attend with a supp SM, damage dealer or buff class (savage, zerk, shammy) you get a +3 modifier for the next raid.

-If you attend the raid with a shield tank or healer you get a +4 modifier for the next raid.

-If your character is not level 50 you get no modifer for the next raid.

This is supposed to reflect the need for numbers and healing/tank classes for the encounter. Also the modifiers are supposed to discourage an overly large number of casters attending at the same time.

The modifier list will be compiled based on attendance when the mob dies - if you LD during the fight you will get credit, however we will wait no more than 5 minutes after the fight for LDs before rolling on the loot. Buffbots do not get a roll on anything and do not count towards modifier values.

The winner will be the person rolling highest (with modifier!) on a /random 100. All present may roll no matter what class they are attending with.

The rest of the loot will be lottoed on a /random 100, no modifiers will apply on the "regular" loot - max one item per person.

The encounter can be done with 2 good FGs but in my, somewhat limited since I've only beaten the encounter twice, opinion it is much, much faster if you go at it with arround 30 peeps.

Should we have an unfortunate accident and wipe we will simply release and try again since Samut usually hangs arround a good 20 minutes or so on shore.

If too few people show up or if the class mix is totally inadequate I will cancel that occurance of the raid. If a participant of the raid does not follow the instructions of the raidleader/s or tries to cheat with the modifiers in any way he/she will be kicked from that raid and depending on the severity may be barred from attending any future events that I organize.

I humbly ask that guilds and other groups farming the artifact leave it up on the days I run these raids on it. This shouldn't be too much of an inconvenience since it is up most of the time.

If you have suggestions or comments on the way I propose to run the raids please contact me here or ingame.

Gallak

Loyal Freddie
Great idea, would I be able to bring my shield thane one time and Supp SM another and benefit from my thane's modifier? :)

Thorild

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, modifiers will be transferable between your alts.

So the modlist may, for example, look like this:

toonCaster1(toontank1, toonhealer1) 2+4+4; 10 total mod after 3 raids.

Just remember that any new modifier you earn during a raid isn't applied untill the next raid. This due to practical reasons (takes a while to sort everything out).

Also if interest warrants it I will try to continue holding these raids into the fall/winter.

paldius

Fledgling Freddie
willing to join with class thats needed

means pick what you need
rm (full sup)
sm (full sup)
warrior
shamie
savage

all chars are sc d
only shamie and warrior are toa 'd

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Nice idea Thorild :) count me in on the planned raids :)

can bring: zerker and sm and shammy or healer and shammy and sm or various combinations :)

taz1234

Fledgling Freddie
I'll come with my SM (Phill) just to get credit then after that I can try and bring a Shammy maybe a Warrior.

By the way Runemaster damage add is real important on the last main guy you wont get him down much if you don't have it.

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
taz1234 said:
I'll come with my SM (Phill) just to get credit then after that I can try and bring a Shammy maybe a Warrior.

By the way Runemaster damage add is real important on the last main guy you wont get him down much if you don't have it.

In my experience it´s the number of attackers that´s real important on the last guy. Being the only realm without petspammers we have to fix that the old fashioned way. =)

And of course Thorild, I´ll of course join up, I think tuesday will be best for me. I´d prefer to join with my SM on the first raid, but can come with any class that´s needed - healer, warrior.. etc.

/j

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
Great initiative, I most surely will try and attend a few of those, will also bring what class is needed most on raid. Dark runie, Supp sm or warrior.

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
I'd be up for a crack at that, not too fussed which character i bring.

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
Good idea! :)
Ill come with either:
merger (full supp sm) mcl1, lw1, serenity2
megarevs (pac/mend healer) mcl2, lw1, purge, ML2
chap (Aug/cave shammy) mota2, lw1, 25 % buffs

Ur choice...

/Megs

Megga

Fledgling Freddie
Guess Megarevs pwnd my thread pretty good ;), guess ill be joining ye then... kinda sad its on this saturday and 14.00 CET :> nerf got ML1 raid in the same time :(

Schenton

Fledgling Freddie
It is not that inportent to get the encounter on your caster. If you win the charm then bring your caster the next raid and get the encounter then. Most importent for the raid is that the first times there isn't 80% casters atending it.

I'll be there with my Thane and BB.

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
I am in.

BTW if we are going to organise this. Then including Jacinthes Sash as part of the mission profile would be good ?

Since that and Erinys Charm are both caster intensive artifacts and they are both hard to get.

Thrildif

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds like a great idea. Will try and make it to some of the raids with my shammy or runie..

Cmos

Fledgling Freddie
Count me in can bring supp sm (for credit) or warrior... or both
and yeah do the same with Jacina's Sash now your at it :clap:

Lilinallte

Fledgling Freddie
Would love to join with my 47rc/26supp runie... will try to be there this saturday, but will surely be there next tuesday...

Thorild

Fledgling Freddie
I did consider doing the sash but seing that it's still doable with 3 or more people I don't think it's really necessary to go there with a zerg.

The how-to for Jascinas with few people has been posted here on the board not that long ago so I wont go into it here again. Someone else can prolly provide a link to the relevant thread since I can't remember which one it was :D .

Shallan

Fledgling Freddie
Ill be there every saturday and as many tuesdays as possible. Ill bring Shammy until i win a charm then bring SM on next raid for credit :)

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
The sash is doable with 3 people, but takes alot of time and a large portion of luck to make it happen.

So if a zerg can go in and do it in 20 mins. Then it makes sense to do it. It also give 2 good rewards for the people attending.

Also either in 1.69 or 1.70 Cyrek can not be pulled out of his lair.

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
Excellent move Thor, I think a lot of us have been hoping for someone to arrange one of these (I would, but I'm not good at running these things). Thanks.

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
SkarIronfist said:
The sash is doable with 3 people, but takes alot of time and a large portion of luck to make it happen.

So if a zerg can go in and do it in 20 mins. Then it makes sense to do it. It also give 2 good rewards for the people attending.

Also either in 1.69 or 1.70 Cyrek can not be pulled out of his lair.

I was sure it was 1.69, but sum1 told me it was 1.70, has any1 tried it?

Bagloor

Fledgling Freddie
According to the Patch notes it should be in 1.70. So hurry and farm it coz on VN Boards they say it's hard as hell in 1.70. But then again it's a lot of whine there ;>

===================================

Dark Age of Camelot

Version 1.70a Release Notes

June 23, 2004

===================================

Aerus Encounters

- The Jacina's Sash encounter has been reduced in difficulty. Furthermore, it will no longer be possible to pull Cyrek or Balasi outside of the canyon.

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
With Erinys, why not just have +5 mod for healers/warriors/useful tanks, 0 mod for casters/buffbots, maybe +5 mod for a caster with decent bb?

That way you will calm the number of casters :D

Svendoc

One of Freddy's beloved
Will try to make it there with either BD healer or shaman or combo of 2 played actively

Tolbart

Fledgling Freddie
I need encounter and arti with Leopardo 47rc/26 supp, Tolspirit 50 Sm supp and can join the hunts, when this alt have encounter, with Tolbart 50 Healer (47 sup, ml 7 perfeter), Lince 50 Warrior shield or Gato 50 aug sham.
With Leo encounter Tolbart like bb, with Tolspirit one Gato bb.

Lilinallte

Fledgling Freddie
Inca said:
With Erinys, why not just have +5 mod for healers/warriors/useful tanks, 0 mod for casters/buffbots, maybe +5 mod for a caster with decent bb?

That way you will calm the number of casters :D
Uhhhh... isn't erinys a caster item??? what you imply is farming it for money, and make it less interesting for peeps that need it and/or can use it to join?? Loads of peeps don't have a second account, so hard to bring a bb...

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Lilinallte said:
Uhhhh... isn't erinys a caster item??? what you imply is farming it for money, and make it less interesting for peeps that need it and/or can use it to join?? Loads of peeps don't have a second account, so hard to bring a bb...
Yes it is, but there needs to be tanks at the encounter too. Many people have alts though, so the idea is to make the mods so you up the chances for a balanced mix of classes. If everyone brings their caster, we cannot do this encounter.

I'll bring my warrior for these raids until I win the lotto, then bring my caster the following raid for credit.

Tolbart

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry Thorild i cant join the hunt this Saturday, family meet at last moment, and this thuesday ml5 bg raid same hour.... :( .
I´ll join the hunt next Sarturday Augost 14 ;) . Sorry me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom