heh, is it allowed to be up there? if not, lamers. :touch:

You get a perma ban :eek: aint gona right now, if they do it again i will:>

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
yupp rightnow those fucking lamers
hope they get perma ban

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Would people get a ban still if there just standing on the normal brick wall? Not the actual roof of the house.

Plenty of times ive seen alb casters/scouts stand on the brick wall, and when you get to them it's either your target it to far away to attack or you cannot see your target.

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
brad said:
Give me your money ciuci!!!!!

Bloody lame being poor when everyone got like 100p compensation. :)

heh i got like 10p compensation only :(

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Andrilyn is so overpowered up there.

Heal others to death!

Ethild

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
Would people get a ban still if there just standing on the normal brick wall? Not the actual roof of the house.

Plenty of times ive seen alb casters/scouts stand on the brick wall, and when you get to them it's either your target it to far away to attack or you cannot see your target.

No. The brick wall you can jump on from inside the villa. Its simple, requires no tricks (not even speed), and legal. The roof you can't just press your jump key and land on it, hence not legal. You have to be doing norties.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Ethild said:
No. The brick wall you can jump on from inside the villa. Its simple, requires no tricks (not even speed), and legal. The roof you can't just press your jump key and land on it, hence not legal. You have to be doing norties.

Not something i will do anyway. I like to play the game fairly so using the wall to help me is unfair imo.

But i feel it should be dealt with also the wall thingy, since i can fight casters sometimes when i get near them they just run along the wall and makes it much harder to kill them when either your always out of range of the target or not in view which sometimes happens. The other thing is that once you get near them after nuking you several times all they do is jump down inside the villa, maybe rebuf there blade turn and wait for you again, which is an unfair advantage.

I doubt that part of the area was designed for people to use the wall that way so therefor people shouldn't be aloud to use it at all.

Just my 2 plats worth. :)

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Ethild said:

Getting on that roof requires no tricks also, just requires server lag.
And I think GoA's logs (if they haven't corrupted them aswell) will show you when I got on that roof I didn't use any outside programs or screenshot jump or anything else to get there, pure server lag on a bad/good time hence why you didn't see me on that roof more often.
Then again I can't speak for the other people who got on that roof so I have no idea if the same did happen to them or if they are actually abusing some way to get there.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Straef said:
Andrilyn actually posted about lagging his/her way up there before, which could be the case. He/she doesn't look combat-ready at least, unlike the hibs placing warps and casting.

lol, how does a cleric "look combat-ready"? There isnt even anyone around from what I can see.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Coldbeard said:
lol, how does a cleric "look combat-ready"? There isnt even anyone around from what I can see.

heal font, power font, det font etc etc.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Coldbeard said:
Like Corran said, they could put up fonts, rebuff resists, or even look in the enemies general direction. Here he/she's just looking right into the roof, standing still, with no fonts or signs of any activity.

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Like Corran said, they could put up fonts, rebuff resists, or even look in the enemies general direction. Here he/she's just looking right into the roof, standing still, with no fonts or signs of any activity.

Well the direction of the roof, is also the direction of Berks hill !

Ransome

Fledgling Freddie
Ok Andrilyn already said that its he/she thats up there, but that screenshot doesnt proof its Andrilyn up there.

So next time you might do better screenshots before you accuse peeps. :touch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom