Who said Frostalfs are gimp? First RR13 in the world??

illu

Part of the furniture
http://www.camelotherald.com/more/2501.shtml

Scroll of Valor
Posted By: Missy Hatch 2006-08-21 17:50:45
Realm Rank 13 on Gaheris?!
Congratulations to the following brave defenders for earning a new Realm Rank!

Daretodream, Healer of Sewing Circle, Gaheris
Daretodream, Junior Woodchuck 1st class, Gaheris
Congratulations to Daretodream from Sewing Circle on becoming the World's first RR13 toon. She worked very hard to achieve it. Everyone from Sewing Circle is very proud of her work. -Stricor

Just wanted to pass on a huge GRATS to my alliancemate, Daretodream, of the guild Sewing Circle. Daretodream is Gaheris' first RR13 character. Grats from me, and Ar Fein, to you, Daretodream!! Awesome accomplishment!!! -Flutterbie

http://www.camelotherald.com/chardisplay.php?s=Gaheris&c=888698

Character Display for [Daretodream JuniorWoodchuck]
Member of Sewing Circle
50th level Frostalf Healer
ML 10 (Sojourner)
12 - Hersir/Baronsfrun
Midgard, Gaheris

Data is updated continuously. If this is not current information, logging this character into the game will refresh it. This character has been logged in within the last 24 hours.

Realm vs Realm Information
PvP Deaths PvP Kills Realm Points
Lifetime 0 0 66,185,196
Today 0 0 0
Week 0 0 62,632,416
8/21 (Mon) 0 0 0
8/20 (Sun) 0 0 0
8/19 (Sat) 0 0 0
8/18 (Fri) 0 0 0
8/17 (Thu) 0 0 0
8/16 (Wed) 0 0 0
8/15 (Tue) 0 0 62,632,416

I Remain Standing Score:
(Number of RP earned last week, divided by number of deaths) 62,632,416

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think my SB will ever be more than RR11. My little SM is doing ok and is RR3 already, without a proper template o_O.
RR13 is a bit sick tbh :>

Oli - Illu

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
isn't gaheris a coop server?

edit: yeah it is. rps for mobs. fuckyea!

illu

Part of the furniture
So you could farm RP like perma-Moderna?
Kind of defies the whole point of the game surely?

Ah well, I wonder who is the closest on a RvR Server.....

Oli - Illu

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
illu said:
So you could farm RP like perma-Moderna?
Kind of defies the whole point of the game surely?

Ah well, I wonder who is the closest on a RvR Server.....

Oli - Illu

Don't think it works like that, think you get for killing epic mobs like dragon and stuff like that, maybe keep guards and lord too. Not too familiar with that server.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Coldbeard said:
Don't think it works like that, think you get for killing epic mobs like dragon and stuff like that, maybe keep guards and lord too. Not too familiar with that server.

As far as i know, this person Ebayed enough scrolls that drop from epic mobs etc
and gives RPs to get RR13 in one night. :)

Tulkos

One of Freddy's beloved
Looks that way as all the rp's were earnt in one night.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Septina said:
As far as i know, this person Ebayed enough scrolls that drop from epic mobs etc
and gives RPs to get RR13 in one night. :)

:eek7:

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
think somebody on the Korean server is close, if not already there, but bit hard to read their sites :p

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Vodkafairy said:
isn't gaheris a coop server?

edit: yeah it is. rps for mobs. fuckyea!

Almost :p The mobs drop seals and stuff, which you can turn in at a NPC, which in turns gives you RP's.

So he probably didnt even kill the mobs, simply farm shitloads of seals and shizz and then turn em in..

Its like clicking [Realm Points] on the test-server :D

Sharpo

Fledgling Freddie
Afaik you get tokens, which you hand in to an npc = tada rp's!

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Hah, what a joke :p It does make me wonder how far along actual rvr'ing players are.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
think they ebayed alot of seals and also had a guild cooperating to farm seals.

and yes its a pveserver so rr13 = worth nothing at all really..

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
so he just farmed seals for x number of years , then transfered them to a rr1 char... turned them all in ?

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
this is funny: http://www.gaheriswiki.org/Main_Page

gaheriswiki said:
Suggested Specializations
50 spirit, 20 body, 4 matter This spec gives all the top pet buffs and magic debuffs. With a little +buff gear and Wild Minion, this is one nasty simalcrum, able to defeat most orange con mobs on its own with no intervention from the cabalist. Despite only 20 trains in body magic, the lifetaps are surprisingly strong when the target is body debuffed, typically landing for 450-500 damage against red and lower mobs.

gaheriswiki said:
PvE Utility
Valkyries are now able to wield Large Shields and got a few more hitpoints with 1.83 Patch. Thyrena has over 3000 hitpoints at the moment fully buffed. They are the only Class who can wield and specc Large Shields and imitate Petspam with their Call of a Thousand Storms Ability. Basicly this should result in a good accepttance in groups. Especially in Keep Groups they will be very effective since they can guard and cause the PBAEs to hit Lords a lot better. -Thyrena/Sperber <Eisdrachen>

the pve sounds so, so exciting. :(

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
also, read this thread if you want to have some more fun reading about this rr13 ding. so funneh :(

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
"Three of us in the guild took it on as a project. We farmed all 11,600 seals prior to her turning in a single one over RR12 which is why it is occuring so rapidly. We wanted to make sure that we would succeed in our goal before actually using any seals. It took us about 3 weeks to farm the seals. We farmed rougly 5 hours on weeknights and 12+ hours on weekends. We found that we can farm on average 120-150 seals an hour depending on keep availability. "

ooooooookay

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
afaik a kobold runemaster on Lyonesse, guild Harjis is the highest char in Europe, then Solas LesAltruistes, Elf Enchanter 48,715,395

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Whaaa, i want to roll on a Coop server so i can BUY my rps!! or let someone farm them for mee!!!!

- NOT :p

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm, maybe a good idea to get a EU coop server then, might attract some people that like to take keeps/towers alot <cough>.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:
Hmm, maybe a good idea to get a EU coop server then, might attract some people that like to take keeps/towers alot <cough>.

lol :D rep!

Imon

Fledgling Freddie
Where did the harjis runie go? he had more rps then that

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
So how'd you feel if you got your char to 12l9 and it got nerfed, smite style? :p

illu

Part of the furniture
I think people should have their stats for all to see at all times. Why is there an /anon anyway?
And RPs should be modified for each class I think (based on solo fighting) because it is simply easier to kill from one class to another.

Warlock x1.0RPs
Casters x1.1RPs
Tanks x1.4RPs
Assassins/Archers x2.0RPs

:>

Oli - Illu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom