i said i would get you bradlex

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Smackboy said:
Atleast Tesla isnt a hypocrit and telling everybody he solos or doesnt add (as 99% of the daoc community), he is just enjoying the game as he wants to. Actually pretty much what porkbelly does to, just that porkbelly seems to have more people to play with. :)

And no, i dont mean that you add on Aha, from what ive seen you practice what you preach. :)

I don't add in 90% of the cases, though for zerglings and suchlike i'll make an exception; as most do.

P.s, leave Bled without Ml9, Moc etc, and then you'll go splat :d

Smackboy

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
I don't add in 90% of the cases, though for zerglings and suchlike i'll make an exception; as most do.

P.s, leave Bled without Ml9, Moc etc, and then you'll go splat :d

Read my post again, i stated that you do NOT add, from what ive seen you are solo most of the time. No need to go all defensive.

p.s Jump me some time, i wount ml9 or moc and we´ll see about the splatting :)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Smackboy said:
Read my post again, i stated that you do NOT add, from what ive seen you are solo most of the time. No need to go all defensive.

p.s Jump me some time, i wount ml9 or moc and we´ll see about the splatting :)

Bleh, long night, sorry :p

And you're on ;)

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Yeh, I run away. I'm no good at melee, and will always try to avoid it. You should know that by now. ;) (I'd be mad to try and melee a ranger, ns, infil, mincer (dead anyway, then). Bow specced hunters make lousy meleers.)

As to the rest of the thread; /shrug. People can play as they like, solo, adding, grouping, it's all fine (no matter what the rest say). I won't claim that I 'solo' much or am 'grouped' all the time (I'm not), and I tend to hang out in the areas where other people are moving around. Nothing wrong with that.

I have nothing against Porkbelly or the people he plays with, or the playstyle he uses. But saying that he soloes all the time is obviously not true. (At least I seem to run into Kilsimba and various others everytime I see Porkbelly. :)

Not that it matters much. You play the game to enjoy yourself and the people you play with. Enemies will always complain when they're eating grass. :D

And Vlad, see it as an exercise. Running to try and catch me is good for your condition. All that camping makes you fat! ^_- (And yes, you don't seem to add much. I usually run into you solo on the first bridge. :)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
Not at all, just don't post anything about being a soloer and not wanting 'adds'.

But i do solo a majority of the time, and tbh if it's not a FG, stealthers/random casters add on me anyway and i don't whine about that anyway, people play how they want to play. Like i do.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom