enough is enough

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
Yes there was a spy we all realise this but until goa check it out we wont know who did it till then therefore no blame can be laid..

Can i ask all albs to drop the matter, yes i know its hard but if i can you can.

It's not fair in anyway to conduct a witch hunt without any solid proof on those u accuse.

I'd like to appologise to those accused by albs conducting said hunt, i can understand albs are pissed but this isnt the way to deal with it.

Fluid ,Mistle, Davidandgoliath im sorry you got caught up in this and the flames you have received as a result of that ss n albs drawing conclusions (sp?) from little evidence.

To alb wait for goas reply ann don't go accusing people with little or no solid proof you can ruin peoples reputations just because "you" feel they did it you are not judge jury and executioner Goa is let them deal with it in the proper way please and i'll get back to you as soon as they reply to my rightnow please.

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
it was herbal both leader of raid and spy omg im so smart!

Frostor

Fledgling Freddie
im sorry about flames i gave to fluid and domain
was pissed at that moment because i know herbal did a great job and spend many time on it and it gets ruined like that
i actually feel sorry for the one who pm'd hibs , didnt know someone could get that low

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
/em stops
/em wait for a sec
/em turn around
/em direct his anger at little kittens :flame:

PS. Thumbs up Herbal.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
thank you very much for the apologies both of you, and i really do hope this gets sorted out

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Kathal said:
/em stops
/em wait for a sec
/em turn around
/em direct his anger at little kittens :flame:

PS. Thumbs up Herbal.

save some for me :twak:

and consider it dropped

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
I still feel ashamed about how str relics ended in mid :(

but nicely said herbal, this one´s on me :cheers:

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
herbal.. i know what u mean.. i was playing on bloody pryd and got a random pm to go to exc..

hate the stuff going on atm.. i wanna play on real terms and not get warnings beforehand.. takes the fun outta game :(

okay i didnt have to come to exc but i didnt have a clue what the pm was about and i didnt say oh btw RR inc.. coz i didnt know it was gonna happen.

its irc fucking game up atm. should be looking at that as the source..

Domain

Fledgling Freddie
Dont worry Frostor - I undertand , sometimes we say craps comments when we are pissed. so nps ;)

About the lamer who appears in the Ojaas's screenshoot, really man take enough balls and say who are you , we all did bad things and everything it can be repaired.

PS: to herbal xD : dear herbie , dont try more relics raid , our server is ancient now , he cannot get this soo much lag =) we must to treat him well.

Vrisslar

One of Freddy's beloved
/respect for Herbal

Hope the spy will be removed from game by Goa !

Regards
Vriss

Gorre

Fledgling Freddie
i've found it this witchhunt highly entertaining tbh

Shawr

Fledgling Freddie
Nice to see not everyone who plays this game feels the need to act like a school kid in the playground. Well said Herbal.

Krane

Fledgling Freddie
Can we drop the whole topic now finally than?

Boooring... :touch:

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
:touch: it is sad really... 7 days before the raid they knew it...

alb_rr.jpg

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
can we whine at the hibs that were gloating about the raid being ruined instead? :)

(it's that or whine about zergs or amg camping again - rah!)

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
We should wine at GoA not getting their fingers out of their arse and fixing things like this.
They are ruining their own business, but are too stupid to think of the long term consequences...
Regards, Glottis

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
The spy must hang, but what i dont understand is that the honest hib players didn't tell it that they where informed so that herbal and others could stop putting so much work in it.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Blow said:
The spy must hang, but what i dont understand is that the honest hib players didn't tell it that they where informed so that herbal and others could stop putting so much work in it.

because we didn't know? the only person i know who was contacted was ojaas and he chose to keep it quiet and just not play daoc the day of the RR

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Why come here and start trolling again? I am flabbergasted, did you even read what Herb said? I suggest you read it again and take your blanket accusations somewhere else.

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
because we didn't know? the only person i know who was contacted was ojaas and he chose to keep it quiet and just not play daoc the day of the RR

But the spy contacted more then only ojaas i presume, offcourse no offense to hibs that did not know

Snakester

Fledgling Freddie
1stly, wtg Herbal for saying them word's, i myself am an alb and to hear that i realise there are some of us adult's left ingame.

now onto main reason i posted.

ilaya said:
its irc fucking game up atm. should be looking at that as the source..

this is true, but to blame 1 out of game communication system is wrong, icq , msn messenger to name a few. it is also how people use said information that is the problem.maybe the problem was the addition to be able to alt/tab out of game that makes using these program's so easy now.even that don't solve the problem as some ppl have multiple puter's in there house, also the fact that some ppl play in lan cafe's, idle speech is often overheard there too, all it takes is for an idiot to act on it, so its not the program's fault its the people who act on it's fault, in my eye's Ojass did the right thing. /respect to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom