Eminem's new album

soze

I am a FH squatter
I really like 25 to Life and Your Never Over atm. Love the way you lie has been killed by the radio in work lol.

Everz

FH is my second home
I really like 25 to Life and Your Never Over atm. Love the way you lie has been killed by the radio in work lol.

Indeed it has been killed. Both good, far far better then the crap before this album is, must be had it on listen for the past few days.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
That Dre song just sounds like all the other generic hip hop shit thats around these days, what a shame,

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well it's one track, have to listen to the whole thing when i get a chance to get it.

It's honestly not that bad.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
nicki Minaj seems proper shit after listening to her on youtube. But thats just the most played i guess

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
nicki Minaj seems proper shit after listening to her on youtube. But thats just the most played i guess

Her album is a total let down.

Her mix tape and the features she did on other artists tracks were all really good. P Diddy has ruined the production of her album, made her too mainstream and soft.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Huningtons - search in the usual places for nikki mix tape and features or features and unreleased.

Kanye's new album is fucking great. I love it.

Himse

FH is my second home
Odd Future are so good. Breath of fresh air to rap/hiphop!

bainteor

Banned
It really is amusing what kids will listen to these days.

I don't care how talented the musician is, rap is vulgar and ultimately severely lacks originality (whereby rappers steal parts of other people's work and pass it off as their own, which they call sampling) and I would never condone such music.

I doubt any of you are musically mature enough to appreciate good music, but if you feel like giving it a go then listen to The Beach Boys or perhaps rock and roll from the late 50s (Ricky Nelson, The Everly Brothers, Eddie Cochran).

megadave

I am a FH squatter
you can get his first album for free off the Odd Future website if you want, Ch3tan, and some of their other stuff too

LOL your trolling is pretty fun dorimor, nobody on freddyshouse is musically mature enough to listen to the beach boys :D

in regards to your sampling/stealing comment, see this site

Watch | Everything Is a Remix

rock and roll form the 50s is largely stolen from early blues music

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom