Eminem's new album

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Got this earlier today. Had a headache tonight so I put this on turned off the lights and listend to the whole thing. I haven't really been a rap fan or an Eminem fan for a while now but I have to say I think that this album (recovery) is really really good.

Anyone else like it?

Afran

Part of the furniture
Like all his albums ;< admittely I didn't know this was out, only heard the odd one on youtube, shall go take a look!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Man you lot are so slow!

Good return to form for him, even though I liked Relapse at the time, it wasn't a good album, I can't listen to it at all now. His first 3 albums were amazingly good. This is as good as any one of them.

Also you should have a listen to Drake's album, both contenders for best rap album of the year.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Another vote from me too. While i don,t think it is as good as the first 2 its a big step in the right direction. I really like the Love the way you Lie track.

Is anyone else really hoping the 3rd Dre album is finally going to appear next year?

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Why would you listen to rap if you have a headache?

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Also you should have a listen to Drake's album, both contenders for best rap album of the year.

I'll give it a go!

For me though space bound was my favourite track on recovery.

Afran

Part of the furniture
I like Not Afraid, I really don't like Lil Wayne so No Love is zzz, also Space Bound/The Way You Lie are very catchy :)

Overall though, prefer previous albums

Edit: As for Relapse, the only one I really liked was Beautiful

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
to me it just seems he's a whiney **** trying to worm his way back into peoples good books :< don't like anything after his debut album they've all been rather wank.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well latest news indicate 2010 release, but 2011 would be a fitting end to the masters career in solo records.

And for the mmmm-academia nuts who need proof of everything :p

Dr. Dre “Detox” Dre talks Detox & Under Pressure

"Dr Dre says Detox is coming out by the end of this FALL, says he wants to make sure he give everyone what they are waiting for so they are not disappointed"

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
He had an album in between chronic and 2001, it was shit though, so no one mentions it.

BloodOmen you are entitled to an opinion, but you are one of the few people that does not regard the Marshall Mathers LP as his finest album.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Also, anything with Nicki Minaj on it at the moment, best female rapper for ages. Hot hot hot!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Dr Dre's Detox album is now finished, he's deciding on whether to release it this year or wait until next year.

It's meant to be very very good according to those that have contributed to it.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I can't wait for that album also the new Xzibit album later in the year should be good if the single Hurt Locker is anything to go by.

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
You can criticize many things about Eminem, but he does make good music, and last albums aren't involution, just maybe you cannot be liked by everyone imho

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
I like his albums in general. I thought he was a suprisingly good actor in 8-mile too.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Eminem was the only artist to out sell The Beatles between 2000 and 2010. He must be doing something right, if i remember right he sold about 36 million albums in America alone, Jay Z sold just over 20 million.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Dr Dre's Detox album is now finished, he's deciding on whether to release it this year or wait until next year.

It's meant to be very very good according to those that have contributed to it.

Yeah, like they said in starcraft 2 trailer; about damn time :D

megadave

I am a FH squatter
i hope it's worth the wait, kind of feel it'll be an inevitable let down

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
BloodOmen you are entitled to an opinion, but you are one of the few people that does not regard the Marshall Mathers LP as his finest album.

that CD broke my CD player....

i literally played that around the clock.

soze

I am a FH squatter
People said that about 2001 as well though so stop putting the bock in it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom