Emain...

O

oldtimer

>It's a plea to stop the downward spiral of the server before it's too late and Prydwen becomes another unplayable server.

>Things CAN and DO change in many things day in and day out, if everyone in the world had the same attitude as you the world would be a terrible place to live.

>"Live with it or stfu" instead of trying to change things for the better? Suuuuuure.

Just why should those players that are less fortunate with finding a dedicated rvr group have to act as your rp cows? They watn some reason to play the game too, and I doubt they do it to end up on the pad after meeting a powergamer group over and over. They found a legit tactic to counter the powergamers' rp farm groups. Seems like you need to go back to the little think tank of yours and find a counter tactic. Remembering the good ole days is something you can do when you end up on the old peoples's home. Go back and activate those grey ones your god gave you. <smile>

D

Dook_Pug

oldtimer read ALL of my comments.

I've stated that I understand and accept the reasons behind why people zerg.

I only ask that there aren't zergs 24/7 in EVERY SINGLE ZONE and that the server doesn't turn into an all-out zergfest like Excal.

Kinda fedup of replying to ignorant people who don't bother reading the whole post tbh.

D

Dook_Pug

Oh and as I've already stated...

Zerging is not a "legit tactic" in combatting RvR groups. It's a legit tactic in absolutely killing the RvR in whatever zone they form in.

D

Derric

If you don't like zerging you're a 15 year old leet powergamer kid who needs to get a life.
I love the attitude of those who think themselves mature on these forums.

You won't get no popcorn from me,bitches.

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
Efour i be trying darkfallonline beta soon might see you in that o_O

The beta signup thingy dont work ;(

O

old.mattshanes

Not yet it doesn't but beta is out in 1-2 months time it seems:)

Users who are viewing this thread