Emain...

D

Dook_Pug

Emain's been kinda shitty this week for alot of reasons.

Feels like it's becoming an "Excalibur #2" of sorts. Lots of random zergs, lots of stealthnoobzergs and it's been almost impossible to have group vs. group fights without outside interference.

Apart from Backup Omen, it wasn't like this before and I just thought it had to be said.

DON'T TURN OUR SERVER INTO EXCALIBUR.

Almost every fight I've been involved in on my Druid this week has had atleast 3+ stealthnoob adds (all grouped and buffed ofc) and I can't count how many times we've been having nice 1FG vs. 1FG battles only to be over-run by 3FG mindless lemming-type zergs. (AE4tehwin!1111 etc)

I accept that not everyone can make 1FG squads and not everyone can/wants to devote the time in playing to perfect a group but it really is getting silly now. It's impossible to traverse Emain without getting steamrolled.

Yes, I know there are other places to RvR but Odin's/Hadrian's are unreliable. Either you go there and see duos/trios or you go there and get steamrolled. Heh, or you can't pass the MG :p.

Emain has been great fun over the past few months and only recently has it started to seem like it's turning into a mirror of Excal Emain so please, let's stop it before it's too late.

O

old.mattshanes

I think all players should take turns with the rvr areas everytime they die would be a lot better:) shame it would never happen though ;/

D

Dook_Pug

Although...

We had a fight that lasted 8mins with Warders this morning. Was quite possibly the best fight I've ever been involved in.

2 MCLs, 3 Power potions and much running form ewul Tanks.

/respect Warders etc :p

R

-redb-

Less of that cheek Sycho.
Merc's arn't allowed to hit for 333 on main hand, not even the rr8 ones.

Suchs lies :I

:spin:

O

old.mattshanes

Nerf your resists :E

/respecs back to thrust:p

Z

zapzap

Good fight it was to long to even record :)
/hug /salut ect wish albs had same atitude .

Zapsi

Q

Qte Eth

well when we hear about stealther adds we are speaking about milegates or atk-amg area ,u cant find stealther adds on levi ridge,near grogans on dc stones etc, before we always had fg vs fg fights in those places ,but atm just no hibs and none goes there ,there is just 1 main route mtk-mmg- zw-amg-apk and what are chanses to get adds if its so?..

well topics proof they are quite high.

D

Dook_Pug

Hehe...

Stealther adds are EVERYWHERE quite literally.

Last week Rambo and his gimpsquad were up on Levians Ridge doing runthrough PAs while we were fighting 2Fg Albs.

Yay.

O

old.Morchaoron

each time theres a fg vs fg fight at a mg, one of them is doomed because like 2fg stealthers will add from either alb or mid :p

O

old.Hardbein

Originally posted by Dook_Pug
Although...

We had a fight that lasted 8mins with Warders this morning. Was quite possibly the best fight I've ever been involved in.

Aye was a realy nice fight....and Dook u ow me 7 pow pots !!! ;)

K

kalgarn

Originally posted by Dook_Pug
Although...

pfft,i was lying death most off the time.was fun watching you guys though. ;)

A

Ardrias_Mid

Stealthers are assholes that should get their own BG. Just imo tho =)

Strange enough, I can run solo in Emain more safely than in HW or Odins. From stealthers that is.

A

amazingsteve

Originally posted by old.Hardbein
Aye was a realy nice fight....and Dook u ow me 7 pow pots !!! ;)

I only used 2:p But then again, I died 2 times:(

P

pudzy

I agree in a way, that would be that we seem to be getting alot of alb/exc cocks playing on prydwen, never met such muppet's b4.

I personally have been camping like a whore because no1's letting me join decent groups cos im a Dark Carva.. I dont get why not I'm sure some alb/hib has felt my nukes? :/. And again I'll apologise publically to Prudil who I had a needless arguement with cos he called us campers :).

O

oldtimer

Last year people was complaining that Prydwen was underpopulated, I guess someone's wish got granted.

A

Ardrias_Mid

I'll group with ya anytime Pudzy love!

Darkcarver groups 4 win :D

C

Cush

Originally posted by Ardrias_Mid
I'll group with ya anytime Pudzy love!

Darkcarver groups 4 win :D

You realy think pudz wanna group with you :p

O

opoc

Strange enough, I can run solo in Emain more safely than in HW or Odins. From stealthers that is.

You are a mid so go HW, alb stealthers hardly ever there but also fgs of hunters/sbs on mmg so you should be safe :<

D

Dook_Pug

Originally posted by oldtimer
Last year people was complaining that Prydwen was underpopulated, I guess someone's wish got granted.

Nobody wished for the server to be overrun with twats, no.

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by Qte Eth
well when we hear about stealther adds we are speaking about milegates or atk-amg area ,u cant find stealther adds on levi ridge,near grogans on dc stones etc, before we always had fg vs fg fights in those places ,but atm just no hibs and none goes there ,there is just 1 main route mtk-mmg- zw-amg-apk and what are chanses to get adds if its so?..

well topics proof they are quite high.

Gonna camp levi ridge just to pa you =D

S

scarffs

Hey Dook, same argument as ever.
What do you expect people to do when they get hopelessly beaten time after time by ganksquads ? Random groups are just meat to a ganksquad and noone likes to sit on portal pads all their precious gaming time. It's people like YOU who create zergs, now live with it.

K

Krissy

RvR has become mind nummingly BORING, ive even turned to PvE (yes i know.. god save me).

And as Dook_Pug said

Nobody wished for the server to be overrun with twats, no.

J

Jenna.

QQ more.

If youre not a part of a 'uber1337h4xx0r1ngd00dsIRLATMFYI'-group, then run in 2 fgs instead.

You then get a fair battle against the 'uber1337irl14d00dz' and if all other 'n00bs4tehwin' also do this you get a fair fight against them also!!!!11!

Problem solved!

F

Farnis

Some thanes are pricks as well.

D

Dook_Pug

Originally posted by scarffs
Hey Dook, same argument as ever.
What do you expect people to do when they get hopelessly beaten time after time by ganksquads ? Random groups are just meat to a ganksquad and noone likes to sit on portal pads all their precious gaming time. It's people like YOU who create zergs, now live with it.

So we should let random groups beat us to stop them forming 8FG zergs and camping MGs thus killing RvR for EVERYONE?

:|

Users who are viewing this thread