Emain...

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by Dook_Pug
So we should let random groups beat us to stop them forming 8FG zergs and camping MGs thus killing RvR for EVERYONE?

:|

so what with zerg ?
zerg em back =D

D

Dook_Pug

Originally posted by mid_Efour
no you play with it or stfu, fucking whiners :)

Why is it whine?

It's a plea to stop the downward spiral of the server before it's too late and Prydwen becomes another unplayable server.

Things CAN and DO change in many things day in and day out, if everyone in the world had the same attitude as you the world would be a terrible place to live.

"Live with it or stfu" instead of trying to change things for the better? Suuuuuure.

J

Jonaldo

Zerg more imo

People say they want rvr, rvr = realm v realm. If I recall correctly each realm has more than just 8 people in it. So realm v realm is many groups versus many groups.

Don't like the amount of people in one zone, go to another zone. Or maybe even go take a keep and do some real rvr instead of just the rp whoring everyone seems to do these days in their little clique groups.

J

Jonaldo

Why is it whine?

It's a plea to stop the downward spiral of the server before it's too late and Prydwen becomes another unplayable server.

Things CAN and DO change in many things day in and day out, if everyone in the world had the same attitude as you the world would be a terrible place to live.

"Live with it or stfu" instead of trying to change things for the better? Suuuuuure.

So you ask others to change the way they play so YOU can have more fun?
Irony...
How things change huh?

D

Dook_Pug

I was thinking maybe less zerging, not a complete stop to it.

Some people enjoy zerging, I accept that and sometimes I admit I do enjoy the odd 10FG vs. 10Fg zerg fights outside relic keeps and such.

However, I'd much rather there not ALWAYS be a 8FG zerg running around which seems to be the trend lately.

There's room for both types of groups on the server, the only problem being that when there's a massive zerg like there has been the past few weeks almost EVERY DAY it completely destroys RvR for everyone.

1FG kills randomenemy.
Randomenemy comes back with 6FG
6Fg randomenemy zerg zone.
Nothing cmes back to zone.
1FG goes elsewhere.
1Fg meets no enemy and logs.
6FG randoms camp MG and get 3RP per kill for the rest of the night.

Now Cornell, I know you hate to miss the chance to flame those who prefer 1FG RvR to random zergs but can't you atleast concede the point that regular zerging will destroy the server?

J

Jonaldo

Now Cornell, I know you hate to miss the chance to flame those who prefer 1FG RvR to random zergs but can't you atleast concede the point that regular zerging will destroy the server?
Nope, don't think it will to be honest. That's what the game was intended to be. Hence where the term 'rvr' replaced 'pvp' for DAoC.

Similar numbers in fights will always be more fun, whether it be 1fg v 1fg or 5fg v 5fg, it only gets shit when numbers are uneven and one group gets totally over-run.

The main reason why the vast majority (ok, probably all) of the 1fg v 1fg people only want to stick to that is because they get more realm points for that, and more realm points ultimately means they are better than everyone else.

D

Dook_Pug

Generalising sucks.

We (meaning Eclipse) prefer 1FGs AND we enjoy the RP.

Not everything is about RP. That seems to be your man point and it's flawed.

B

Big-G-

dook, zergs wont stop or lessen, unless u rvr at non prime times and such
or give malmo back to mids so we aint forced to rvr more ;p

B

Big-G-

and pudz..

make more caster groups, we are the strong!

and FYI 500+ nukes arent 'group friendly' so no, we're useless ;p

A

Aule Valar

all you need to do is make a regular group of friends/guildies, or take time when making a random grp to get decent classes.. not so hard

O

old.windforce

Emain's been kinda shitty this week for alot of reasons.

Feels like it's becoming an "Excalibur #2" of sorts. Lots of random zergs, lots of stealthnoobzergs and it's been almost impossible to have group vs. group fights without outside interference.

<sings> C R Y M E A R I V E R

O

old.Morchaoron

Emain's been kinda shitty this week for alot of reasons.

Feels like it's becoming an "Excalibur #2" of sorts. Lots of random zergs, lots of stealthnoobzergs and it's been almost impossible to have group vs. group fights without outside interference.

true, but you dont really notice the stealthers do you? they dont jump fgs unless they have a deathwish ;)

Q

Qte Eth

hmm if stealthers were unbuffed and solo ppl wouldnt notice em..but :)

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by Qte Eth
hmm if stealthers were unbuffed and solo ppl wouldnt notice em..but :)

Im a solo Stealther ;p

have and always will be a solo stealther.. why do you think ive only just managed to get rr5L6 with 87 days played ;p

Yeah im buffed but thats only due to every other assassin i meet being buffed. Hell it was Constanze camping MPK uber buffed that made me get a buffbot ;p

Ohh and Dook.. tbh RvR on prydwen has already been destroyed. Its not the same as it used to be and never will be the same.

I die of shock every time i see a hib group in emain. i like hibs.. those luwi`s are so squishy. Albs just make me sick ;p

K

KOOKen

Just another whine thread... wont change anything as usuall.... so just live with it ... :eek:

M

mid_Efour

i can safely say cry more i have nothing constructive to say because i suck. now thats cleared up cry more because its not going to change the mysterious FG vs FG is only sort after by gank squads, looking for a challange and as said before 90% of RvR dont have the time or the pacience(sp) to be bothered to set it up.

If there was no such thing as unbalanced/random groups none of you would be rr10 and 1337 beacause there would be nothing to farm.

personaly when i played RvR Daoc i dont give a shit how many people its against us or how many we are as long as we win if that means 2fg vs 1 fg dont care we won etc etc.

Last few times in RvR probably the last ever.. met Mattshanes gank squad 3 times in a row each about 30 mins apart (WAITING Time buffs etc etc) was mezzed and died in about 10 seconds? maybe 20 time flys. So that was about 2 hours of my life wasted to be killed like a mezzed noob with 2 mercs and a poleaxe digging into my side. fucking thats marvelous fun i mean RvR is so much great when u lose.

so what do you do, your average <rr5 group unless PBAE cant really kill a gank squad unless you get the ultimate jump on them and ther RA`s aint up. BoF i really truley hate this shit as my charcters where mainly Mellee types rediculous skill ruins the game same for the hibby magic one 90%+ resists pathetic who thought of this crap?

while we are at it pbaoe is the biggest overkill in this game and it sickens me to think really mids have AE stun and PBAoE.

anyway all in all who cares daoc should die soon or they need an rvr expansion VERY VERY VERY soon.

O

old.mattshanes

Efour my group NEVER waits for ra's that is complete bullshit(if that's what you meaned,there isn't much enemies in emain lately that's all),besides i am sure you would rather have 2 mercs and pole armsman hitting you than 3 savages who hit pole armsman damage at 1.5 spd?:p having to kill 6 healers before them ^^

B

Big-G-

if u read between the lines e4 also declares his passion for young boys

M

mid_Efour

Originally posted by mid_Efour
i can safely say cry more i have nothing constructive to say because i suck. now thats cleared up cry more because its not going to change the mysterious FG vs FG is only sort after by gank squads, looking for a challange and as said before 90% of RvR dont have the time or the pacience(sp) to be bothered to set it up.

If there was no such thing as unbalanced/random groups none of you would be rr10 and 1337 beacause there would be nothing to farm.

I LIKE VERY YOUNG BOYS

personaly when i played RvR Daoc i dont give a shit how many people its against us or how many we are as long as we win if that means 2fg vs 1 fg dont care we won etc etc.

Last few times in RvR probably the last ever.. met Mattshanes gank squad 3 times in a row each about 30 mins apart (WAITING Time buffs etc etc) was mezzed and died in about 10 seconds? maybe 20 time flys. So that was about 2 hours of my life wasted to be killed like a mezzed noob with 2 mercs and a poleaxe digging into my side. fucking thats marvelous fun i mean RvR is so much great when u lose.

so what do you do, your average <rr5 group unless PBAE cant really kill a gank squad unless you get the ultimate jump on them and ther RA`s aint up. BoF i really truley hate this shit as my charcters where mainly Mellee types rediculous skill ruins the game same for the hibby magic one 90%+ resists pathetic who thought of this crap?

while we are at it pbaoe is the biggest overkill in this game and it sickens me to think really mids have AE stun and PBAoE.

anyway all in all who cares daoc should die soon or they need an rvr expansion VERY VERY VERY soon.

hehe matt sorry mate i think you took it the worng way. 30 minutes was simply the time it takes to port back buff run about etc etc etc, i was in no way impling you only fought when the BoF was up :) your a good bloke shame i never chose alb on that screen 18 months ago x x x looool

O

old.mattshanes

Efour i be trying darkfallonline beta soon might see you in that o_O

B

Big-G-

if it involves dungeons and young boys, id be surprised if he hasnt already applied to be part of the team creating it

B

bigchief

Originally posted by Ardrias_Mid
Stealthers are assholes that should get their own BG. Just imo tho =)

Strange enough, I can run solo in Emain more safely than in HW or Odins. From stealthers that is.

You wub us really

Users who are viewing this thread