Emain = zZzZ

Buliwyf

Fledgling Freddie
Tnx to albs/hibs for absolute shitty RvR this evening. Zerg all over, nothing but mpk camping, the usual 1-2 fg alb stealthers. Today lot's logged or went PvE cause of this. No fun = people leave = dead server! I know all 3 realms do this, but this is excal syndrom.

Gratz when you run around the frontier with no1 to kill ... :puke:

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
You should try HW then, we just got owned by 6fg albs, including Steveh's peons. :)

Good thing we managed to kill about 2fg, earning around 4k RP, while they got around 40-50 rp for us.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
fgs then counter it... i like solo rvr, but its impossible, mids zerg me, hibs zerg me, so what do i do... i join grps... you shoukd join with grps too making zergs instead of loggin and whining, god damn whimps :<

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Groborthir said:
You should try HW then, we just got owned by 6fg albs, including Steveh's peons. :)

Good thing we managed to kill about 2fg, earning around 4k RP, while they got around 40-50 rp for us.
Stepeh never zergs.

hahah almost even fooled myself there ^^

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
zerged by 3fg albs in emain

zerged by 5 - 6fg albs in hadrians

tried solo in odins died to 1fg hibs then a stupid amount of stealthers

/q

Buliwyf

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
you shoukd join with grps too making zergs instead of loggin and whining, god damn whimps :<

They nuke us ... we nuke them ... every one is dead!
No .. + its not my gamestyle.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
so people should change their playstyle for you? :( no one stops running in fg for my sake

Corran

Part of the furniture
Was in odins tonight. Was quite nice. Some good 1fg vs 1fg fights. As always there were fights where there were adds. (mids+albs, didnt see hibs add tonight) Some them adds were over the top and zerg like, but in general it was good all trying to move apart.
Mids got a damn fine SM group running about, about the only mid group fear, if they got RA's up they are damn deadly and can tear opponents apart. Got to hand it to them, well played.
Emain is and always will be zergy. Just try to take the battle where zergs arent. /who helpful in selecting the zone to rvr in to btw. Go where there not 100 of your realm and less likely to meet zergs

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Buliwyf said:
Tnx to albs/hibs for absolute shitty RvR this evening. Zerg all over, nothing but mpk camping, the usual 1-2 fg alb stealthers. Today lot's logged or went PvE cause of this. No fun = people leave = dead server! I know all 3 realms do this, but this is excal syndrom.

Gratz when you run around the frontier with no1 to kill ... :puke:
last night it was 6-7 fg mids in emain (i dont count stealthers too) :m00:

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
So hibs finally got the numbers to zerg emain tonight? Good tbh, as been constant alb/mid zerg there since patch. Go another zone, or play off peak...either way sure normal service will resume shortly.

Mael, 50th menta.

Sxert

Fledgling Freddie
Same shit Different whines
Tbh cant expect people to always run 1 fg vs uber gank groups
on the other hand trying to have fun running 1fg and getting zerged is annoying.

ect :clap:

Tindel

Fledgling Freddie
yeah, there's nothing like a pile of tincans in the morning

page 2 :/ now look what you did!

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Hibs never zerg. yeah right

2 days ago where like 5-6 fg at amg.-

eclipse camping together with NP

GOUDH WEEOORRK!!!! :touch:

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:

Thats emains infil comunety evry night ara :)

:touch:

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
My guild (Elcyion Lacar) had a guildgroup going in Odin's for 2 hours or something and had some really nice fights! Even though we only are RR2-RR3 .. and borrowed Zegas RR6-7 Hero ;) We had alot of fun 1fg vs 1fg fights.. won some and lost some.

But decided to go to emain later... and yes it was "alot" of hibs.. 49 when I did /who emain. But the alb zerg was building up at atk and killed our group :)

Didn't see any mids though.. except for the ones that were dead at mtk ;)

- Flurme [Elcyion Lacar]

Cami

Fledgling Freddie
Tareregion said:
Stepeh never zergs.

hahah almost even fooled myself there ^^

Hahaha, made me giggle at work with customers all around :(

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
Well chim, severance always runs 1fg, just a big fg xD

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
seems to me the high rr leetists :D are starting too moan cus the rest of the realm suddenly found out you dont have too be rr5 too leave ligen.

Come on peeps everyone always complains when more than 3fgs are in emain and im taling 1fg of albs 1fg of hibs 1fg of mids.

AS soon as 2fgs turn up together its quick hit the zerg button.

IF you really want emain camped up too high heaven i could get 2fgs of animists together and we can go camp the mile gates :D after you get past the lag that 1fg of animist creates im sure my stealther friends would like too play.

AND for god sake someone start taking casters with them i was hung outside the gate house in odins and the only person in the mid gank squad that could hit me was the shamman. The savages had too go back through the gate up the stairs and out onto the ledge too gank me. I thought that was pretty sad really :D

Cathul

Fledgling Freddie
Urme the Legend said:
Didn't see any mids though.. except for the ones that were dead at mtk ;)

No wonder, i guess all mids were zerging Hadrian's Wall yesterday evening.

/Cathul

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:

show me a screeny of those mids traveling together etc.

doubt very much u can, while i would be most mids/hibs got tonnes of them from albs doing it. (got a few corkers last night myself)

Jarakin

One of Freddy's beloved
Chimaira said:
Hibs never zerg. yeah right

2 days ago where like 5-6 fg at amg.-

eclipse camping together with NP

GOUDH WEEOORRK!!!! :touch:

This coming from the GM of a leftover guild of Kupo Flux, need i say more? :rolleyes:

Boring

Fledgling Freddie
Had some good fights in Odin's the last couple days. Really doesn't bother me when a single fg adds when first fight is about over. Adds a little excitement to it all. Seeing 3 fgs run through amg with Steveh in front when fighting another fg albs is a little crap though. It is to be expected at mg's of course and the same with the stealthers adding on top of that.

Worst part is that those alb groups actually do very fine on their own, but it seems that whenever they lose a couple times, they say screw it and bring their zerg. Nice of them to help those new to RvR get some rps of course, but dying really is a part of the game. I like the challenge, if I wanted to roll over everything in the game I would join a guild that enjoyed running 3 fg's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom