Emain = zZzZ

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Care to give us any examples of Forgotten Legends hideous behaviour,Mr Truth?

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
TruthBTold said:
Actually I play Alb/Pry. But your heads are too far up your own ass to realise that its not just the majority of Hibs/Mids that think you are a bunch of arrogant tossers.

Was a much better place here when you lot QQ'd savage nerf and fecked off to Exc. At least then other Albs had room to port to emain without your ego's taking up most of the pad.

I really do not give a fuck what you or others think about us tbh xD

Oh and only 4 FL went excal and it wasn't because of savages it was because they were bored of pryd or they would of rolled mid so.

Heffer

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
Really? do not know what your fucking problem is but anyway ONLY 4 FL played excal.Also how does our ego's take up the pad?we rarely talk on the pad? maybe because we are a rvr guild you decide to flame us and you are another **** hiding his real name :m00:

agreed sycho, maybe this fucking idiot is so stupid or sucks so much that he spends so much fucking time on the pad, and likes to roleplay and assume we are there with him every time! but mate whatever your problem is against FL .....well go fuck yourself tbh. cause some of us aint got time for whiners like yourself. we play to rvr. we rvr because we find it the more fun side of the game. however whoever you are we dont care..... we are having fun in RvR. you may not cause you prolly an involid who doesnt know what resist buffs are! anyway have fun! HINT MAELSTROM FREE RPS FROM THIS DUDE!!!

Vireb

Fledgling Freddie
Derric said:
Mids never zerg!
But...anyone can take a screenshot and claim this is how it always is,they don't really prove anything..all realms have a zerg out from time to time,and no realm can claim that they're the nice realm that never outnumber anyone.
2fgs of randoms ubah zerg imo

Mimen

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
Probably another random savage zergling from malmo :m00:

Well since i havent rvred on pryd yet i wouldnt know but on exc the PL fotm is still the stealther classes.

But yes the posiblity to churn out a lvl 50 in 1 day played is silly. Nerf malmo pl grps imo :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Lol, the realm of Bad Omen calling Albs for zerging. Pot.... kettle..... black......?

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Vireb said:
2fgs of randoms ubah zerg imo

I'm sure BaF and Maelstrom is pleased to be called randoms ;o

(Not meant as a "ololol these 2 guilds zerg!!1" post btw)

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
TruthBTold said:
Actually I play Alb/Pry. But your heads are too far up your own ass to realise that its not just the majority of Hibs/Mids that think you are a bunch of arrogant tossers.

Was a much better place here when you lot QQ'd savage nerf and fecked off to Exc. At least then other Albs had room to port to emain without your ego's taking up most of the pad.

saying stuff like that without any examples = nothing more then provoking crap ofc

TruthBTold

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe I thought this was a Forum where I get to air my views, not a court case where I needed to bring evidence. But you are the self-appointed Almighty Council of Albion/Prywden, so maybe I should have not expected to be able to voice my opinion here without having to give you proof and evidence m'Lord.

PE/FL - you're all the same breed. So please excuse me for not naming exact names of players that went to Exc - like I gave a shit that much I wrote them down. I know you'd like to think you are so important most of us cried ourselves to sleep every night until you came back, but most of us were cheering and hoping the rest would follow. Oh mighty leaders of Alb, I bow and ask for your forgiveness for not giving you the exact information you required.

Sycho
Also how does our ego's take up the pad?we rarely talk on the pad?
LMAO, I always knew you were stupid, but I didnt realise it stretched this far. Very funny, and shame someone quoted it or you might have got away with looking like a bigger dick than usual.

Having fun in RvR are we? Logging early cos you can't win? Kicking people out of an IRC channel who dare to question the almighty PE or FL? Is that why all we hear is your whining and self-grandeur, every night? Is boring now tbh. I heard a new Hib Guild of RR2-3's killed PE on Thursday, and AD killed the same fg 5 times in a row another night, and I was lmao. Maybe this is your reason for adding on everyone else's fight ALL THE FCKING TIME when we dont even want you to, and then you expect us to be grateful? Running as part as 3fg and bonding heavily with your friends in DS lately whenever possible, then have the audacity to complain about enemy running 2-3fg at a time? Get a grip ffs you hypocritical idiots.

Let's face it, even WITH your lag casting, radar abusing bunch of RR9-10 kids you are nothing more than just another group of Albs, but yet you still expect us all to bow down to you when in fact you're the only ones who believe your own propoganda on what a GG you are, and you honestly believe we should be grateful that you have graced our Realm with your presence. I know it might be hard for you to comprehend, but please try...

95% OF US DON'T ACTUALLY LIKE YOU. GO AWAY. :puke:

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Truth: You dont have to like us. We honestly dont care. Do your stuff and we do ours. And who cares if we would die to low rr group? We do and im sure other groups lose sometimes too. Theres not a contest. I dont wanna compete with you or other guilds in any of the realms. Just play the game. Theres not much time left anyway.

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
TruthBTold said:

When i play with other albions its very rarely i meet someone who doesnt like me. Or maybe they dislike me but act friendly just to fool me? Where is those 95%? Show me your name so i know one person who doesnt like me at least. (Im talking albions here, i know theres not many hibs and mids who like me)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
TruthBTold.... keep taking the medication, the voices in your head will go one day.

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
TruthBTold said:
PE/FL - you're all the same breed. So please excuse me for not naming exact names of players that went to Exc - like I gave a shit that much I wrote them down. I know you'd like to think you are so important most of us cried ourselves to sleep every night until you came back, but most of us were cheering and hoping the rest would follow.
Yes it was such fun having perfect mid grps winning 99% of fights vs albs because any balanced group that had a clue was playing on a different server. Whether you like it or not, remove all the pure RvR guilds from a realm and that realm will suffer in rvr rather badly to other realms pure RvR guilds. Sure the randoms and 'smaller' guilds can win some fights but not against people like NP/Eclipse/BO/Mael etc.

Out of interest who the fk are you? :eek7:

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
TruthBTold said:

Yeah and we stayed on Exc for two days and if you mean when we took 2 months break, only few of us played on Exc.

I guess this guy is some sad RR3 roleplayer, who can't show his real nick..

And less QQ, because you seem to be the only one crying out there (cry me a river) etc.

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
TruthBTold said:
Maybe I thought this was a Forum where I get to air my views, not a court case where I needed to bring evidence. But you are the self-appointed Almighty Council of Albion/Prywden, so maybe I should have not expected to be able to voice my opinion here without having to give you proof and evidence m'Lord.

PE/FL - you're all the same breed. So please excuse me for not naming exact names of players that went to Exc - like I gave a shit that much I wrote them down. I know you'd like to think you are so important most of us cried ourselves to sleep every night until you came back, but most of us were cheering and hoping the rest would follow. Oh mighty leaders of Alb, I bow and ask for your forgiveness for not giving you the exact information you required.

Sycho LMAO, I always knew you were stupid, but I didnt realise it stretched this far. Very funny, and shame someone quoted it or you might have got away with looking like a bigger dick than usual.

Having fun in RvR are we? Logging early cos you can't win? Kicking people out of an IRC channel who dare to question the almighty PE or FL? Is that why all we hear is your whining and self-grandeur, every night? Is boring now tbh. I heard a new Hib Guild of RR2-3's killed PE on Thursday, and AD killed the same fg 5 times in a row another night, and I was lmao. Maybe this is your reason for adding on everyone else's fight ALL THE FCKING TIME when we dont even want you to, and then you expect us to be grateful? Running as part as 3fg and bonding heavily with your friends in DS lately whenever possible, then have the audacity to complain about enemy running 2-3fg at a time? Get a grip ffs you hypocritical idiots.

Let's face it, even WITH your lag casting, radar abusing bunch of RR9-10 kids you are nothing more than just another group of Albs, but yet you still expect us all to bow down to you when in fact you're the only ones who believe your own propoganda on what a GG you are, and you honestly believe we should be grateful that you have graced our Realm with your presence. I know it might be hard for you to comprehend, but please try...

1. Yes we lost for AD one night many times.. What's so funny in that? They played very good, we played bad.. Usually we win most fights vs them though, but get that point straight losing to some lowbie hib guild.. Only hib guilds we have lost in a fair fight with our balanced grp are NP, Eclipse and AD.. They aren't lowbies or shit players imho.

2. Are you bitter that we can kill FG of hibs that wipes totally that pretty 5fg of yours? Well it seems like that, because you have to make fairytales about lagcasting and radarusing.. What's the point being bitter of us being higher RRs, because everybody can achieve them.

3. If you really are an Alb, then you should know that PE never runs with 3fg + DS adds. We sometimes ran with 2fg, but that was because huge hib/mid zerg in Emain.

4. Well if you claim that 95% of albs hate PE/FL, why does ppl thank us after helping in relicraids etc? And I seldom meet people who act aggressive towards me.

You should really fix your points and make sure you got the proper medication going on. I recommend Diapam and Prozac.

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
well , considering what u saying truthb i wonder why in the end of any relic raid or any relic protect etc people always thank PE and FL for helping the realm. Apparently what u are saying on your posts seems to be your own personal view. I think that u should have asked around first before mentioning such harsh accusations.
Bottomline, it seems that you havent had a chance to join either PE or FL group ever or asked to join either guild and wasnt accepted by both of them something that obviously made you really pissed and lead you to post on a public forum in such a manner

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
saying stuff like that without any examples = nothing more then provoking crap ofc

i quote myself, we dont even know who you are, you might just be a little mid pretending to be a alb, having the fun of your life behind your computer by provoking these people over the internet (hihihihi)

so call us whatever you want i doubt anyone gives a shit (about what you think not about the fact you posted, before the smartasses try crawling up my ass again) :p

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
TruthBTold,I've never seen so much bitterness in a long time,please try to explain the reasons for it properly.
Name some members of PE that have insulted you so deeply,we could discuss things with them then.
Calling us cheaters and whatever is just being childish.
I don't know where you get your numbers from either,since I've never encountered any hostility ingame from my fellow realm members.
Please,drop me a message ingame,I'll let you be anonymous if you're afraid PE/FL members would (rightfully,after a post like that) harass you.
I'm mostly online as Farrell or Staley.
If I receive no messages from you sometime during this night I will see you as a childish person who is not to be taken seriously.

*Edit again:I can also be found on IRC as Derric-

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
I would like to see yourself and the other so called 95% of players in a cg with PE and FL people maybe perhaps.

A

Aoln

If 95% of albion hate us, why are you the only 1posting against us and everyone else posting against you?

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
I would have thought PE and FL can only be good for Albion. Perhaps if other guilds try and aspire to playing well then Albion would have less large zergs and lots of quality opposition for Hibs and Mids to fight. That also may benefit each and every Albion Rvrer. Also in fairness I have seen players like Sycho\Godfather\Ilum leading other lesser known albs in emain in random setups. I'm sure more of those 2 GG's have too.

However imo Albs should get another 2-3 guild groups going and let those stealther alts log grouptype chars. :p

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Agree with you there Tuorin,way too many stealthers. o0

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom