Emain = zZzZ

Zede

Part of the furniture
Went RvR in Emain from 9pm to 1 am last night 5.4.02.

If nobody else has noticed, this intense Zerging by ALL sides has only started since 1.65, alot of peeps want to try out the differences, especially Theurgists ;)

Sometimes we got zerged, sometimes we zerged them, C'est La Vie.

And we did have some very good 3fg vs 3fg fights, and it is nice to have some big fights NOT at a keep sometimes.

I think the zerging will slow down next week, so stop your moaning and just get on with it, it aint so bad.

Proud Member of the Last Watch

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
Emain is and always will be zergy. Just try to take the battle where zergs arent. /who helpful in selecting the zone to rvr in to btw. Go where there not 100 of your realm and less likely to meet zergs

well, if mids leave emain because there is alb/hib zergs, prolly there is only 10 mid :) but still dont go emain :)

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh Emain has been almost impossible to fight as 1fg since patch. Tues night I dunno why there was so many Albs, 5-6fgs or so. Perhaps it was because there was a large mid zerg around. Found a mid zerg in emain all day Weds, same dudes all running together, 6-7 Sm pets in one little group. Those guys were running emain at 3am as more than 2fg either bumbling through the zones or as camping AMG with another fg of kobold archers..zz

Yesterday Hibs were in emain more than 45 and it was silly. Nowhere to go, nothing much to fight. Some went APK and eventually got zerged and then we had PE/Stealthgroup and others travelling around in very close proximity. 3 pa's on me in one fight nowhere near a MG. Went HW one run, EL/BO/Mael group as 2fg camping.

Came back, made tank group after it died down and 32 Mids on DC, same "group" that earlier in the day came to help 2fg of mids losing to 1 hib tank group..:x

Those 32 mids (guardspam) got boned at DC by 1 Hib tank group.

I would guess its just the way it is after patch and all realms responding to threats that they see. It will clean itself out soon enough. ;)

Hibs camping pk's don't help or swarming around like viper's.

TruthBTold

Fledgling Freddie
Polkadot said:
Aye about the same size as PEs 1fg fyi.

Plz dont upset PE. With them logging early some nights in tears because they can't win, and being forced to run with another 3fg Alb's (much against their wishes, obviously), they have had a pretty bad couple of weeks.

:clap:

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
stop qq-ing about the zerging, with the frontier expansion supporting large scale battles you should get used to it, if not you might aswell quit now :m00:

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
TruthBTold said:
Plz dont upset PE. With them logging early some nights in tears because they can't win, and being forced to run with another 3fg Alb's (much against their wishes, obviously), they have had a pretty bad couple of weeks.

Yes,sucks being PE,only had a lwrp of 2.2 million :(

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Polkadot said:
and we all know lwrp = Penis size IRL!

Well duh? The only reason you try to stir shit on the forums is that your penis is so much smaller :(

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Groborthir said:
You should try HW then, we just got owned by 6fg albs, including Steveh's peons. :)

Good thing we managed to kill about 2fg, earning around 4k RP, while they got around 40-50 rp for us.

You are just plain stupid if you think Steveh will return to HW with 1 fg after zerged by 3-4 fg mids... Since the patch mids start the zerging and they are whining after counterzerged. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Polkadot

Fledgling Freddie
Derric said:
Well duh? The only reason you try to stir shit on the forums is that your penis is so much smaller :(

Pot, kettle, black - on both counts.

Judging by the fact that you have a higher post count the assumption must be that you do more of the first and have less of the second ;)

Happlo

Fledgling Freddie
Tuorin said:
Came back, made tank group after it died down and 32 Mids on DC, same "group" that earlier in the day came to help 2fg of mids losing to 1 hib tank group..:x

Those 32 mids (guardspam) got boned at DC by 1 Hib tank group.

We been trying to run 1fg all week and been zerged on everyday, but that one fight there made alot of it worth while Tuorin mate ;)

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Polkadot said:
Pot, kettle, black - on both counts.

Judging by the fact that you have a higher post count the assumption must be that you do more of the first and have less of the second ;)

Yup yup,higher post count means more flaming,ofc it does..FH *only* have forums about daoc..
Guess that's how far your world stretches :)

TruthBTold

Fledgling Freddie
Derric said:
Yup yup,higher post count means more flaming,ofc it does..FH *only* have forums about daoc..

Do I win a prize for guessing that your world also stretches to Counterstrike, where you can compare wtfpwnhaxorzl337skillz with your rl gf Loch?

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
TruthBTold said:
Do I win a prize for guessing that your world also stretches to Counterstrike, where you can compare wtfpwnhaxorzl337skillz with your rl gf Loch?

The only prize you'll ever win will be the one congratulating your lack of imagination. :)

Polkadot

Fledgling Freddie
Derric said:

I'd noticed they'd put some other 'dummy' forums in but I thought that was just for show I didn't realise you could actually use them.

I imagine most of the people using them are DAoC addicts who are waiting for responses to their Flame Threads.

Derric said:

Well, we're clearly all sadly addicted otherwise we wouldn't be posting here, so guilty as charged I guess.

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
nuky said:
show me a screeny of those mids traveling together etc.

doubt very much u can, while i would be most mids/hibs got tonnes of them from albs doing it. (got a few corkers last night myself)
yea i have so many ss want to host them? ^^
got screenies with like 80 mids in emain apk and a lot more screenies too :>

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
Another usefull thread where shows how many IQ got some savage and BD owner

QQ more if its funny for you

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:

email them to me please :) i have NEVER seen it, dont like calling people a lier so just want u to prove it :)

address in PM

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Mids never zerg!
But...anyone can take a screenshot and claim this is how it always is,they don't really prove anything..all realms have a zerg out from time to time,and no realm can claim that they're the nice realm that never outnumber anyone.

Attachments

• sshot044.jpg
    sshot044.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 81

Classified

Fledgling Freddie
TruthBTold said:

You'd win the boobie prize. I fyou have ever fought Derric one on one you will know two things. A) He could never have played CS B) He didnt get his RR from soloing :m00:

Classified

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:

Those were the days, lol, does it have that bugged guard in their 2 with Blood and some others using their bugged bows and arrows that flew for miles? Have you got one of Sinister skulking around your realm :D be nice to see that. Must be worth a few bob by now

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Classified said:
You'd win the boobie prize. I fyou have ever fought Derric one on one you will know two things. A) He could never have played CS B) He didnt get his RR from soloing :m00:

Harsh :(

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
TruthBTold said:

What?

Oh nm, just another guy who dont show his real nick.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Probably another random savage zergling from malmo :m00:

Emain is shit anyway, if it's not albs zerging with stealthers or whatever then it's mids, hibs however must be having a right hard time due to this.

Anyway another boring zerg whine zzzzzzz

Galodin

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
so people should change their playstyle for you? :( no one stops running in fg for my sake

i bet u are one of the few the like zerging... imo move to excal... :m00:

Ferengi

Fledgling Freddie
Theres a huge difference between 12 fg zerging and 3 fg zerging imo... I actually often find 3fg vs 3fg fights more fun cuz of the chaos.
Anb tbh I find it helluva a lot more refreshing than meeting a omgwtfpwn grp of nmies who slash ur not optimum-specced fg to bits.
I have nothing against 1fg fights, however peeps have different likings, and tbh everyone should respect that. :clap:

TruthBTold

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
Probably another random savage zergling from malmo :m00:

Actually I play Alb/Pry. But your heads are too far up your own ass to realise that its not just the majority of Hibs/Mids that think you are a bunch of arrogant tossers.

Was a much better place here when you lot QQ'd savage nerf and fecked off to Exc. At least then other Albs had room to port to emain without your ego's taking up most of the pad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom