emain= off limits

S

skile

Lets delete your character Stallion and force u to play a kobold warrior :). Naa, everyone should be able to choose the realm they like, or else mythic loses custumers, the main reason i choosed albion is because of the races, there are no ugly and undynamic kobolds/lurikeens/trolls/firbolgs to run around and look funny o_O.

O

old.Filip

Chesnor you are wrong in this......

they have people say oh yeah if u defend a relic keep you can keep it, sorry 40 hibs/mids along with guards is no match for 150+ albs

A

AbPoon

Originally posted by Vasconcelos
Move to Odins.
Got yesterday the better fight i have ever had. My guild was on keep raid, we planned to take Bled n w8 for mids as we know they want DF almost all the time (hear this albs). We were 3 fg + 1f of 40-45 "low" levels. Found 3 fg of mids, of course they ganked us, but was a long battle n really funny. Released, returned n found more mids: more fun.

BTW, want to know which was the Mid guild which was on rvr raid at the sime time of us.

Was Aesirs blade m8, gold cloaks like GOL but the cloak looks less gimpy :)/ ), we do nothing but bash the Mid frontire all the time, can tell its us normally Rulke nooking 7 shades out of everyone and me sexually assualting all your luri's :) ahh and forget 2 mention miranada mezz bitch aswell :)

H

hotrat

Talk to me about balance when a minstrel can out tank me and get away every time without fail if I use IP or moose.
No way can an unbuffed minstrel tank a hero and win if neither have ip or moose. Most hero's hit me for 300 dmg styled, usually they slam me first so slam for 150, 300, 300, 300 before i can even think about fighting back. My insta stun lasts about 2 secs cus of determination and body resists, not even enough time to play mezz.
In a duel on gorre i beat 2 hero's easily while buffed, got totally owned by one when unbuffed.

Talk to me about balance when mages can get hit by me, insta mezz or stun and drop me in 3 blasts.
If your referring to alb mages you must meen quickcast root, and they can't stun, and it takes at least 10 nukes to take down a stag mode hero.

Also i agree with Danyan using SoS to chase fleeing enemies is a waste. SoS just allows tanks to charge more quickly into battle, and mages to get away from enemy tanks, but it has to be used early in the fight. This is its main problem, knowing when to use it and when not to use it.

About zergs, the problem is always cus the realm thats zerging just joins in the zerg and doesn't think hmmm we have huge numbers its no fun winning fights so easily lets go elsewhere. They think oh easy kills, easy rp, no fun but who cares i want realm rank blah.

V

Vasconcelos

Originally posted by AbPoon

Was Aesirs blade m8, gold cloaks like GOL but the cloak looks less gimpy :)/ ), we do nothing but bash the Mid frontire all the time, can tell its us normally Rulke nooking 7 shades out of everyone and me sexually assualting all your luri's :) ahh and forget 2 mention miranada mezz bitch aswell :)

Ok, ok, i will see you next time. I really love this kind of balanced battles, next time we will bring our sorcs n will see which ones stay standing after battle.

Regards n meet at Odins

(Give constitution buffs to your kobolds nukers, they die with only 1 PA :))))

O

old.FIN

Kirennia

Agreeed: lol

But imo, i get bored in mmg inside 30 mins, lol

its fun couple times, but usually it goes like this----

albs mmg....kill mids...mids kill running albs----albs realease--

this goes as long not enough albd at mmg--( hibs camping amg , lol, or near it) ---

mids have big enough force to break trough mmg--they kill albs, usually this time also hibs r there, and hibs or mids r alive--albs release---

then what happens in mmg , no idea--

then albs go little by little to amg, they get killed by mids or hibs---

albs gather force to get trough amg, usually 3rd realm shows up same time, milegate campers r dead..1 realm stays---rest release

then when amg is cleared by albs....1st question by albs is "we move to mmg alrdy?"

some peeps wanna do something else, they cant, because they know hibs r coming with force also soon, so have to go mmg..

then mids come little by little to mmg, pull albs as long there is not enough albs hold mmg, because hibs r camping amg....

and that circle goes around and around...last few weeks---

and soon its something else....

F

Flimgoblin

Benowyc's nice this time of year.

I hear the lord serves a good brandy...

What ho chaps!

(if you weren't at the keep raids yesterday or weren't in the Albion side anyway ;) then that will make no sense at all)

K

Karl [DAOC]

You can easily make a lot of RPs doing hit and run agains teh alb zerg at amg... i do it almost every night.. working up quite an art for it actually... :D

Dont leave guys, Use the situation... the ammount of time 1fg will decide lets go past mmg and scout, kick thier arses in... then go back to mtk, rest, back out scout, and so forth... im almost never sieing here.. (almost ;))

A

Adralend

Baah if u remove Mg's it would be all Ns,Sb,Scout,inf,minst etc. etc. I dont like zergs much either but it's a part of the game as are inf and other stealth types. So stop whining and start Fighting. ;)

T

tazzke

Lol yes Karl...

Had it with GoL group last night....some albs at mmg (about 1 fg), we come running to mmg with the GoL-noobs after roaming between atp - amg - mill - valley - mmg - etc...

We see 1 dwarf attacking one of our realmmates...he is killed...we move passed mmg...

see 1 fg or so...we rush in (suicidal Outlaw & Zoyster of course) :p, root them etc...some get away....we get split up for 10 sec (the tanks rushing with mincer after the guys who got away)....

When i see a SB unstealth before the 3 remaing at the trees...so of course i stun....Zoyster being mezzed -> the 2 clerics start smiting (wow te damage as a 2 rej-clercs rofl...sb wasn't even killed)

and then...auch....about 2-3 FG's Mids rush trough the bushes and gank us like they never did before :p

Should have known a SB jumping up and down at 10m from 3 albs....it's a trap...but can't stay at mmg when these kamikaze GoL members rush in to get some rp's :)

So after this minizerg some decided to log..others went to our own frontier to retake some keeps (since everyday we loose about 1/2 - 3/4 of our keeps before we take em back)

B

Brennik

Hear hear, the expert speaking.

Edit: And yes, hit and run is a very valid tactic, it's the hiding part I don't like :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom