O

old.Ramas

No need to remove the mile gates.

Just turn them around.

:)

T

Tilda

Originally posted by Arthwyr

Awwwww, remember 1.50 ? Logged on at 11 am AMG camped by a mid zerg ... logged on at 4pm same logged on at 21pm same. FFS one time i came back in late on a saturday and wanted to run back to apk at 4am and there were still over 2fg of mids camping amg. And now you're telling me you can't handle it and are running of with your tail between your leggs to lvl some alts. When Nolbypride farmed albs for 4million a week behind the cover of the zerg it was called tactics and now albs return you the favor its zerging. Grow a pair and do what albs did, come back for more and with more instead of whining about the reaction midgard and nobody but midgard is responsible for.

Good call.

LIVE WITH IT

Tilda

O

old.Zoyster

MOAN MOAN MOAN that's all u eva do !

IF:

1. enuff midds & Hibbs camer to have soem FUN, u might beat us.

2. U went to penines, and actually returned after releasing, we might have some FUN

3. If hippies came to ODins we might have soem FUN.

BAsically when it coems to RvR u aren't very entertaining !:D

Honestly we search & search emain and sometimes find nothing, so move to penines if we suspect enm there..........we search for 0.5 to 1 hour ...find nothing, and if we do, u dont return if we gank j0000.

Im sorry if this sounds harsh, but its the way it is.

What r u hippies doing all the time anyways...Picking flowers ??
Or standing around treating DAOC as a Chat room with grfx?

Coz I kno 1 thing u, barr LA & some others aint on DAOC to play !!!!:clap:

A

Arnor

Arthwyr: fucking twat

FFS, im not talking about who started it, and your saying that mids started the zerg-camping of mg's in 1.50?
So in 1.49 everything was alright? everyone was happy and shit?
and for Nolby Pride hiding behind the zerg and calling it tactics, my GOD you are so clueless! it is the other way around, which if you had half a brain you would know.
Np goes out with 1-2 fgs and the mid-sheep put stick on them.
I was leading my group in emain the other day when one in my group said: "Follow NP ffs!"

so PLEASE take your half-wit out your ass and get your facts straight.

O

old.Nol

I wish. You can go to Albion with 4fg, take 4 keeps in a row, wait 2 hours for albs to appear, camp their realmgate, get killed by MIDS, return to Emain and see all the albs still there.

My only question is why did you stop at 4? Keep going, it'll wake them up when suddenly they have no relic guards.

E

Ensceptifica

Originally posted by old.Zoyster
What r u hippies doing all the time anyways...Picking flowers ??

No, waiting for bards to log on.

E

Ensceptifica

Originally posted by old.Nol

My only question is why did you stop at 4? Keep going, it'll wake them up when suddenly they have no relic guards.

There's only so many empty keeps you can take before people start losing enthousiasm and go afk, suicide, etc.

O

old.Nol

I dunno mate, taking all the keeps is a lot of fun, even if it is just to piss them off :D

H

horsma

Originally posted by K0nah
funny i remember a time not so long ago when albs couldn't get past amg for 50mids camping it. cry me a river.

50 mids camping amg? Right... normaly before 1.52 there was 30-40 mids in emain so dont give that bs.

Z

Zill

Due to the Alb numbers and advantage of the battlements, MMG is practically impassable during peak times (and non-peak times) even when we wait for a couple of ports and build up our numbers. I guess we're not going to expect any sympathy and all is fair in war etc but let's not make comparisons with Mids camping AMG prior to the latest patch as no way have we been able to camp there on the same scale the Albs are currently maintaining.

And I curse you mage types upstairs in the room blasting out pbae spells on us below :)

T

Tigerius

Originally posted by Ensceptifica

My view on the 3 realms:
- Albion is the zerg. Simply because of their numbers and their need to stick together -be it because their classes are crap or they lack skills-. Whenever you beat them, they return with twice the numbers.
- Hibernians are the underdogs. They tend to beat forces outnumbering them -be it because of overpowered classes or skills-, but usually end up logging off and playing alts when they've been steamrolled again in Emain by an army two-three times their size.

Don't want to rain on your parade here or anything m8, I know you went out of your way to be PC, but oh the times we've beaten a FG sometimes more of Hibs in the Gorge only to have em return with twice the force, or for that matter never have time to finish the first fight before reinforcements begin pouring in.

Just looking to point out that underdog and outnumbered depends on where you choose to take the fight.

Y

-yoda-

Alb Zerg
Mids Zerg
Hibs Zerg

WE ALL ZERG . so quit whining and play the game . some peoplenact like emain is the ONLY place to rvr . well it aint try suavage or odins .

A

Arnor

I know, but the zerg-camping of milegates breeds only more zergs

and yes I know there are other places to rvr, and like I said, I will be coming there much more often now

K

K0nah

Originally posted by dazam
Dunno if ne of u have noticed But hibs are gettin stronger, Since last patch i have..

No can't say I have tbh. Bard insta mezz hasn't made much impact, we were always mezzed before and nothing has changed.. Mincer aoe mezz even with its shitty 5s cast time has helped alb tho for sure. All we need now is aoe insta stun/mezz on Sorc :m00:

D

Danya

Originally posted by old.Zoyster
1. enuff midds & Hibbs camer to have soem FUN, u might beat us.
There aren't that many hibs. Also 100 vs 100 isn't fun, it's just a "who has the better PC" contest. :p
1-2 FG vs 1-2 FG is more fun by far than huge zerg wars. Somehow it's more enjoyable when you get more than 1 fps. :p

S

sorusi

buhu...

Well they could atleast remove the bottleholes....

Midd zerged pretty well in 1.50 what i can remember :p

E

Ensceptifica

Originally posted by Tigerius

Just looking to point out that underdog and outnumbered depends on where you choose to take the fight.

Ofcourse if you camp a realm's realmgate with 1-2 fg, you can expect that realm to outnumber you sooner or later (albs usually have to take down several single hib groups before hibs decide to team up before leaving though, and still that is usually 2fg... and they stop teaming as soon as /as mentions the death of the albs). If I take a group to camp Sauvage or Uppland the exact same thing happens... we take down the same groups of people a couple of times and then they and their comrades all charge out together and kill everyone.

But the much bigger amount of Albs, their tendency to not bother going anywhere but Emain and their tendency to not split up after a victory (I can imagine they stick together from apk-amg, but most albs just stick together after that too), have earned them the tag 'zerg'.
The small amount of Hibs, the fact that it's always THEIR frontier getting invaded the most, the fact that they lose fights mainly because they're outnumbered, and the fact that through all of this they still manage to keep and sometimes take relics have earned them the name 'underdogs'.

I'm not saying anything about the kind of people that actually decide to play these realms btw; I take it there's generally the same mix of people playing each realm.. it's just something about the class combination and the gameplay in a realm that makes people behave like this in RvR, and I would be really happy if the people playing the game could change this.

K

katt!

FFS, im not talking about who started it, and your saying that mids started the zerg-camping of mg's in 1.50?

no, he is saying that this happens for everyone so you should stfu.

and for Nolby Pride hiding behind the zerg and calling it tactics, my GOD you are so clueless! it is the other way around, which if you had half a brain you would know.
Np goes out with 1-2 fgs and the mid-sheep put stick on them.

np hides at grannies, midzerg camps amg. midzerg rushes inc albs.. np farms them from the side.

"of course"

I was leading my group in emain the other day when one in my group said: "Follow NP ffs!"

and so you did?

so PLEASE take your half-wit out your ass and get your facts straight.

whine

A

Arnor

katt: f-u zergwhore

what the hell do you know of anything, youve either deleted or your 5+ sb is this one:
"Katt ¡ Broed Snakes of Panaker 44 9,409 Shadowblade Norseman None "

K

katt!

Originally posted by Arnor2
katt: f-u zergwhore

what the hell do you know of anything, youve either deleted or your 5+ sb is this one:
"Katt ¡ Broed Snakes of Panaker 44 9,409 Shadowblade Norseman None "

uh yes, thats me. now check my username and see what you come up with.

A

Arnor

anywhoo, dont you have anything better to do than to yell whiner at me?

But do you actually disagree that zerging and milegatecamping sucks?

For that was the point of my post FYI, im guessing you missed it while you were yelling whine whine whine

A

Arnor

we may have seriously underpowered RA's

Hahahahahaha, thats SO much bullshit in one line its hilarious

and speaking of your ra's, the first thing i thought of when I saw the description of SoS was: "Holy shit, albs will chase us down and pick us out of warp and kill us"

Not ONCE have that happened, its degraded into a get-away-free card for the minstrel, while it could be a great tool for a group

K

katt!

But do you actually disagree that zerging and milegatecamping sucks?

no, i agree - it sucks.

but starting yet another whinethread wont solve anything.

A

Arnor

whining about whining doesnt help either, and maybe, just maybe someone who reads the thread goes: "Hey, zerg-mg-camping DOES suck" and stops ^^

E

Ensceptifica

whining about whining doesnt help either, and maybe, just maybe someone who reads the thread goes: "Hey, zerg-mg-camping DOES suck" and stops ^^

Or someone reads a couple of posts with angry people swearing at eachother and decides not to plow through yet another flamewar.

There's words you could put in your posts if you want to convey to people that you think you have something valuable to contribute to their image of the world, while also showing you respect and understand that they might see things differently. However, the following expressions help you achieve the contrary and should be used as frequent as possible if you want people to get unreasonable and offensive:

- ffs
- stfu
- fuck you
- you suck
- you have no social life
- you whine
- stop whining
- what you just said is bullshit
- fu zergwhore
- fucking twat
etc etc etc

as you can see I borrowed a few from other threads ( ; but I hope you (and some others) get my point ( ;

O

old.Xarr

smilies facing the wrong way... head hurts... might explode...

K

Khefru

The kind of Zerging that I've witnessed by the Albs this last week has seriously altered my view on the lifespan of this game. Do u Albs honestly think that ppl will continue to come and feed your zerg easy rp's? (though it can't be much, sharing them between so many). Today was the final straw for me. I often stand in Ligen waiting for a group, sometimes for up to an hour. When I get one, and we finally get a bard, we set out towards emain, looking forward to some good battles. For the last week, all we have found is massive zergs particularly at the mmg. We're all dead in seconds and ppl log off in disgust. Then the whole 'lfg' cycle starts again.

Yes there are other places to RvR, but u can wait hours to find some enemy realm groups to fight. If you Albs actually thought about what your doing- making ppl log off in frustration, then you should realise that in the end, it's less fun for you, less rp's for you, and ultimately a pointless game. Learn some tactics, move in 1fg and skirmish. Thats where the fun is, not this stupid, laggy, 10 ppl trying to kill one person rubbish.

Outnumbering your opponent for quick kills and taking minimal casualties may be a valid tactic used by many armies that were capable of it, but this is a game, and whilst we all want to kill the other realms, it's lots more fun to do it in 1fg. Hit and run. Great fun. Try it sometime, u may like it. And please quit with the 'we're underpowered talk'. It's total nonsense.

So please, stop the zerg and we can all enjoy good evenly contested battles.

/em goes off to hug a tree

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom