Emain empty?

Phusion

Fledgling Freddie
well, here you go, this is where everyone was afraid of, toa ruining RvR, only uber unbeatable opted groups out, randoms can't beat those, i think a NP group can take 3 fg albs out easy now? so randoms don't both goin emain anymore, now there are only RvR guilds left, and since albion has it super hard atm RvR guilds don't RvR as often as before..

so empty emain..... blame toa for making some groupsetups unbeatable.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Phusion said:
well, here you go, this is where everyone was afraid of, toa ruining RvR, only uber unbeatable opted groups out, randoms can't beat those, i think a NP group can take 3 fg albs out easy now? so randoms don't both goin emain anymore, now there are only RvR guilds left, and since albion has it super hard atm RvR guilds don't RvR as often as before..

let the randoms come HW or odins then?

i mean, its silly if 50 people all go to emain, and either complain about enemy zergs or themselves zerging when none of them want to go HW or odins which are usually sparsely populated with the occasional FG and a few dark SM's camping the MG's :p

Kained_again

Fledgling Freddie
Farkin 'ell Ormorof, that actually made sense....is this the freddyhouse forums?

A few people do go there, but most just go to emain whenever they want a fight - get out and explore people, there are whole two other realms to fight in! :)

Corran

Part of the furniture
Kained_again said:
Farkin 'ell Ormorof, that actually made sense....is this the freddyhouse forums?

A few people do go there, but most just go to emain whenever they want a fight - get out and explore people, there are whole two other realms to fight in! :)

problem is with the state of play.

emain 95% chance of getting fights
HW 5% chance
odins 10-15% chance

So people go emain to maximise chances of fights. last 5 times i went hw there been nothing there, Last 3 times odins also been empty. So you always end up in emain

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
problem is with the state of play.

emain 95% chance of getting fights
HW 5% chance
odins 10-15% chance

So people go emain to maximise chances of fights. last 5 times i went hw there been nothing there, Last 3 times odins also been empty. So you always end up in emain

guess u mean:

emain 80-85% chance of getting fights
HW 5% chance
odins 10-15% chance

:p and yes i agree..i always preferred HW and odins but rarely people go there

Corran

Part of the furniture
DaggerElivager said:
guess u mean:

emain 80-85% chance of getting fights
HW 5% chance
odins 10-15% chance

:p and yes i agree..i always preferred HW and odins but rarely people go there

no i didnt mean that. as it not meant to add up to 100% as that not the kind of thing this means :p

95% the times your port to emain you will get a fight. 5% you wont.

5% the time you go to HW you will get a fight. 95% the time you wont

10-15% the time you go to Odins you will get a fight. 85-90% the time you wont

Ormorof

FH is my second home
there was some nice action in both HW and odins the last few times i went there, hibs running around, albs joining in, me STILL managing to get bum-raped 2vs1 against enemy stealthers! its all good! (well maybe not the last part :eek6: ) come odins or HW and join us :p

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
600 dmg? be happy

Garba hit's the same with no debuffs(mana eld :x) And Elwzergo(light menta!) around 650-750 with no debuffs either. Wish something would hit for 600 dmg :(

And yes i have capped resists

Scunner

Fledgling Freddie
Phusion said:

agree with this. The RvR compared with this time 6 months to a year ago is a lot quieter can be down to many things but this is certainlya major factor. Random groups are almost dead where as before there were lots in emain and a few elsewhere. Also noticed a lot less RVR groups running from the albion guilds too. Dont know what its like within the other realms but its a bit of a shame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom