Emain empty?

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
W3Lc0m3 to d4rk4g3 0f c4574l07 xDDD

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Can't nuke like them due to no-one debuffing you mean?

Work out the numbers, wizard can nuke harder than a mana specced chanter can any day if specced right.

Another example of "well we have it but can't be bothered playing that way so we'll just whine that we don't have it".

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
VidX said:

Work out the numbers, wizard can nuke harder than a mana specced chanter can any day if specced right.

Another example of "well we have it but can't be bothered playing that way so we'll just whine that we don't have it".

If fire specced wizard WITH a body sorc yes...

emma

Loyal Freddie
VidX said:

Think Sycho pretty much nailed it then,

For alb to nuke like chanters they need 2 class's, and with Sorcs being in a rare supply thats a very uncommon combo.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
emma said:
For alb to nuke like chanters they need 2 class's, and with Sorcs being in a rare supply thats a very uncommon combo.
Wrong. Cabalists are self-debuffers as well, and our baseline lifetap delves for 179, just like the enchanter baseline lifetap. In fact, the Cabalist LT is 2.5 second cast time, whereas the Enchanter nuke is 2.6 seconds, so Cabalist DPS is theoretically higher than Enchanter DPS.

The only reason Enchanters seem to nuke harder than Cabalists is that they routinely have all the power relics (at least on Excalibur, and this seems to be the case here as well).

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Only chance to win over hibs are to make them not able to cast. Will be fun try with reaver + 2banelord mercs

Aldrick

Fledgling Freddie
Fadeh said:
Only chance to win over hibs are to make them not able to cast. Will be fun try with reaver + 2banelord mercs
Why not go even farther, 6 reavers 12 banelord mercs? then u make sure u win. Just have them tag along on the croc ring.

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Aldrick said:
Why not go even farther, 6 reavers 12 banelord mercs? then u make sure u win. Just have them tag along on the croc ring.

Just because you run that way on alb/exc doesnt mean all albs are as lame as you.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Sycho said:
If fire specced wizard WITH a body sorc yes...

Sure chanters self debuff, you should hit for a ton more with sorc debuff.

Chanters hit for what?...450-600-ish, with 3 relics? Fire wizzy with debuff must be DD'ing for something like 800 everytime with ToA stuff. Then there's debuffed bolts.... ;)

Sure, not opted grp template and chanters/eldies have ton more utility, but can't see why u can't have some fun with firewizzy grp at least.

Mael, 50th ment.

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Maeloch said:
Sure chanters self debuff, you should hit for a ton more with sorc debuff.

Chanters hit for what?...450-600-ish, with 3 relics? Fire wizzy with debuff must be DD'ing for something like 800 everytime with ToA stuff. Then there's debuffed bolts.... ;)

Sure, not opted grp template and chanters/eldies have ton more utility, but can't see why u can't have some fun with firewizzy grp at least.

Mael, 50th ment.

A chanter hit for ~650-700 and a fire wiz would hit for ~700-750 debuffed.

Chanter with base nuke and wiz with spec nuke

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
The best thing with firewiz is that it not only nukes hard, if the enemies still manage to get close you can always kill them with pbaoe.

:(

Aldrick

Fledgling Freddie
Fadeh said:
Just because you run that way on alb/exc doesnt mean all albs are as lame as you.
Im not on alb excal and u saying that really makes me laugh since you know yourself how it is to fight PE, allways around 10 ppl no matter where u meet them :)

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
Wrong. Cabalists are self-debuffers as well, and our baseline lifetap delves for 179, just like the enchanter baseline lifetap. In fact, the Cabalist LT is 2.5 second cast time, whereas the Enchanter nuke is 2.6 seconds, so Cabalist DPS is theoretically higher than Enchanter DPS.

Except the enchanters spell isn't a lifetap like the caba/sorc...

(which is obviously a plus for the albs) they lack pbaoe and utility however!

Corran

Part of the furniture
tera, hate to say it but i almost always get hit for between 600 and 800 by chanters single target nukes.

However you nuke me for about 450-500 without debuff yourself so stop doing it when im alone :p

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
570 is my cap with debuff anything higher than that it's a crit.

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
get 10% spelldmg perhaps? and higher mom and you will have higher cap

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Fadeh said:

Tareregion said:
bullshit.

Pio said:
570 is my cap with debuff anything higher than that it's a crit.

My cap is 639 with same delve nuke. Factor in average crits with WP1 and I hit on average, if i manage to cap, ~~663 somewhere (10%+5% chance to crit afaik, add 16 more dmg for each lvl of WP). Mom3 and 9% spell damage. If you want top notch pbae, you go traldor's for spell pierce. If you want top notch nuke you go Tartaros for spell damage. In 1.70, you go Tartaros in any case as spell pierce is capped at 10%.

As long as you manage to hit cap a lot (depends on acuity, targets resists after debuff (having 24% buff helps a lot), relics etc, Fadeh's estimate is spot on.

Personally, I don't hit cap damage a lot. My average damage against groups with resist buffs is ~~550. Lower vs hibs maybe a bit higher vs Mids. But then again, I don't have power relics and I have to face warden resists.

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Aldrick said:
Im not on alb excal and u saying that really makes me laugh since you know yourself how it is to fight PE, allways around 10 ppl no matter where u meet them :)

Oh yeah? And you're ugly.

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Such clueless savage. Go back to school and learn math or something.

Aldrick

Fledgling Freddie
I guess its not your fault, you cant help being an alb in mind.

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
I got a film where we kill BO 8vs8 in 1.24 minutes without using the horrible SoS/BoF, my virtual penis and ego is bigger than yours!

Aldrick

Fledgling Freddie
Wow impressive. Next time maybe u can make it in even less time, just hope u get it on film then.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
I got a very very good group in mind, i just hope it works and if it does it will be tons of damage xD fire spec nuke caps at 696 with master of magery 1 and no toa bonuses.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
if only i had a lvl 50 life tap <cries at the injustice of it all> then it would be animst + void eld combos ;)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Fadeh said:

uuh... would need alot of MoM to nuke for 650 to 700 consistantly tbh :)

My cap is 599 atm. And firewiz would do more than u list if using debuffs.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Derric said:
You have low cap cos you're so old Shike :(

nah, aint lvld my GoV yet :) when i have done that i will land on around 625 or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom